Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,217 members, 7,910,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:37 AM

Why Most Campus Guys Like Girls Pass Book - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Campus Guys Like Girls Pass Book (625 Views)

I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / While In Hostel. What Happens After Heavy Rain On Campus. Guys N Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Campus Guys Like Girls Pass Book by marvelck: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Most campus guys like girls pass book. They are always thinking about girls, girls, girls and less about their studies. Whenever you see two or more guys talking on campus, its always about girls and sex most times. Some even neglect their studies cos of girls. Even during exams, they cant stop looking for girls to play and sleep with. Many of them behave as if being on campus is their only chance of getting enough girls to sleep with. So, they do all they can to toast, spin, lie, deceive and lure enough girls to bed, right from their year one to their final level in school. Some even use their school fees or allowances to woo and lure girls to bed in school. I just dont understand the craze for girls and sex among most campus guys. They forget that these girls are in school to study, and should be allowed to face their studies in peace.
Re: Why Most Campus Guys Like Girls Pass Book by ideyhere(f): 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
In other words? undecided
Re: Why Most Campus Guys Like Girls Pass Book by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
Well, that's probably because "Most Guys" didn't graduate from Unilorin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Most Campus Guys Like Girls Pass Book by falconey(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
for where? not me. I'll rather snub a punny for 0.5mark.

My friends are even begging me to chyke girls before I die of reading. All I do is read and drink.

Re: Why Most Campus Guys Like Girls Pass Book by Chommieblaq(f): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
Same way girls talk bout guys.. ...
Though most common wit people that are over restricted at home, they feel d campus is d place to unleash those xter
Re: Why Most Campus Guys Like Girls Pass Book by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
It's simply due to hormones...... I just graduated from secondary school and the poll is like this...
From JSS1-JSS3, I was focused on my studies and no ish... In SS1 to SS2 send term, started noticing girls but still not ish doing me...... Then I got to SS2 third term and Gbam!!!! I just started noticing the number of girls all around me, particularly noticing assets, not face..... gringringrin
Re: Why Most Campus Guys Like Girls Pass Book by loomer: 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
Pikin wey go die go die,
Re: Why Most Campus Guys Like Girls Pass Book by donholy28(m): 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
Na d newbies dey do like dat... final year guys and carry over phobic guys no dey think am
Re: Why Most Campus Guys Like Girls Pass Book by Richardonald(m): 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
marvelck:
Most campus guys like girls pass book. They are always thinking about girls, girls, girls and less about their studies. Whenever you see two or more guys talking on campus, its always about girls and sex most times. Some even neglect their studies cos of girls. Even during exams, they cant stop looking for girls to play and sleep with. Many of them behave as if being on campus is their only chance of getting enough girls to sleep with. So, they do all they can to toast, spin, lie, deceive and lure enough girls to bed, right from their year one to their final level in school. Some even use their school fees or allowances to woo and lure girls to bed in school. I just dont understand the craze for girls and sex among most campus guys. They forget that these girls are in school to study, and should be allowed to face their studies in peace.
if d girls are to study why didnt those so called girls reject them..fact those girls like it
Re: Why Most Campus Guys Like Girls Pass Book by Kingsley1000(m): 2:36am On Sep 28, 2015
TRY THAT IN FUTO AT UR OWN PERIL
Re: Why Most Campus Guys Like Girls Pass Book by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 28, 2015
That is becaus they dont know why they are in school or becaus they have money to bribe lecturers. "so u as a student that his or her parents are average or low income earners, listen or join them at ur own peril.

(1) (Reply)

Man Turns House To Brothel, Recruits Wife To Have Sex With Men For 10 Years / The Wicked Ex... / 10 Ways To Be The Perfect Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.