Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,901,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:09 PM

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. - Education (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (731896 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by SirDavico(m): 1:18am On Aug 17, 2016
0luwajuwon:
Yea man, am good cool

Ok bro, I'm glad to hear that smiley

It pains me to see people quarrel for words made by men. cry cry

It's really puerile, man sad
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by SirDavico(m): 1:30am On Aug 17, 2016
dharay99:
Geofavor Geofailure, where the fuçk are you piggy.?
Its an hour past & you still searching f0r weak lines in yoh
messed-up momma's_reaped_watery anus...#aint got all day niggie... angry

Pls! It's enough na. Shuo..
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 17, 2016
Page07:
okay

understand..... righteousness is a nature, holiness is not

righteousness begets holiness

One cannot be declared holy without being righteous

If you have any p with this simple explanation then bring it on while I take it over from there.

righteousness is who you are and holiness is what you do.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 17, 2016
JY01:
Guy... Guys.. . Pls.. iyaf do o, u guys should understand that this a public thread and whatever u send here may affect ur reputation,either positively or negatively... And then we should all be United, we all here should be friends, should be like a family, not using bad words on each other but make use of upbuilding and encouraging words... U guys shouldn't compete on who can insult d most, rather u guys try and be d one with d most upbuilding and encouraging words.. .. so guys... Its enough, no more E-fights... thanks
Geofavor, Dharray
Guy it is for fun

Read through previous threads. On whatsapp group I and my friends can insult each other even down to our parents. But d tin is we know when to stop and be serious. So chill.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 17, 2016
RobinHez:
Gone are the days when calling someone 'senior pangolo' was enough to get him red in anger...

Now it must involve mama's cu.nt or daddy's c¢ck.... Yuck! sad
hmm
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 17, 2016
RobinHez:
Gone are the days when calling someone 'senior pangolo' was enough to get him red in anger...

Now it must involve mama's cu.nt or daddy's c¢ck.... Yuck! sad
hmm

I don't support things like that sha
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 17, 2016
Good morning All
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Ksslib(m): 7:15am On Aug 17, 2016
I heard from a very very reliable source that when the list show, nobody go get the time and energy to dey argue about irrelevant nonsense like why humans head no suppose dey where nyash dey.

It is well!
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Ksslib(m): 7:23am On Aug 17, 2016
I strongly advise every aspirant to use the free time they have now to start gathering all relevenat documents

. Those of una wey write WAEC and NECO inside hidden villages only accessible by canoe and a chief priest, abeg start your journey, now.

I know why I dey talk am. Cos you no wan start dey run up and down when clearance start. Make those wey get ear, listen.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Ksslib(m): 7:31am On Aug 17, 2016
Also use this time to check all your documents if you have them, for any misspelt name even if it's just a letter and your Date of birth. Make sure the names on all your docs are THE SAME, same applies to date.

If you find any error, tell us what it is. Na only Uniben dey give person correction from when the full-stop wey dey WAEC result no dey NECO.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by dharay99: 7:36am On Aug 17, 2016
Geofavor:
[s]What is this f@ggot saying about stealing lines? Was that a song or something?

Dude, I'm not joking here. I meant everything I said.
You ain't seen nothing yet. I'm only just beginning. I know you're shedding tears already.

That's proof that you and and your psychotic dad buy vaseline everyday to carry out your wa`nking ritual.

Listen, I don't even have an issh with you but your stup1d father. Your life would have had a better meaning in a rubber protection. You're a waste of spe.rm. That pschotic dad of yours should be blamed for your retard.ed comportment. After your mum got gang-banged, he still went ahead to donate his reta.rded chromosomes in her. I'm not even sure he's your dad. You're more or less a basta.rd with multiple genes , since your mom got gang-ra.ped.

Keep it coming. I shall reply you anytime I wish and frustrate the living light out of you. [/s]
Guy fuçk off, You are just too weak, running on & off
searching for lame lines, spending hours & You
still sound MAD at the end of the day just like
that Street βegging Sterile Rapist you call yoh Dad...

Stop tryna keep up, u ain't good at this,
come back when Your Sick_Slow_Existence can really diss without wasting time giving your hunchback sister blowjóbs b4 replying me, mtctheeew...tut ds Tadpole even got wah it takes.

5 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by dharay99: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2016
SirDavico:

Pls! It's enough na. Shuo..
Yea it aff do, niggie is just too sluggish f0r me,
Guess he ain't done with his Forcado's Highschool' story book...
#Morning..

2 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Ksslib(m): 7:59am On Aug 17, 2016
No be bad prayer sha, i know say most of una choose courses like pharmacy, law, medicine and anything Engineering but Na when list comot una go know say Peace and conflict resolution, Adult lifestyle and Quarrel management sef na courses.

It is well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by dharay99: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2016
Geofavor:
[s]This is how we know someone with an infinitesimal IQ. You stated that your father and your relatives were 'intermediate tools' and expected no response?[/s]
#sighs, Geofoolish, You Child...you just too whaaack,
You're still showcasing you a toddler, you nomatch f0r me Boy,
Go jack your 'Queen Premier' or better still, check this grin.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3988241_newgeneralmathematics_jpeg0a5c49a7ffa6764d0786ca4696ee200d
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3988333_pastquestion_jpeg07d14289578ddbda8ae4631f84ab9c3e
Hope you keeping up with these textbooks too,
you know how it goes βoy. grin; grin

#Morning βoy... smiley wink

5 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2016
AIRTEL:

righteousness is who you are and holiness is what you do.
Yea you right

lelme Just explain

Righteousness is a nature just as sin is a nature..... we don't get righteous by trying to avoid sin instead when we don't sin, we are responding to our nature of righteousness.
Understand, we don't get righteous by our own doing. Christ has made us righteous through his death and resurrection. All we need to do is believe on his finished work on the cross.
You and God have the same level of righteousness. God is not more righteous than you are but holiness level varies... hence he says be holy for I am holy... for without holiness no one can see me.

You don't get righteous by trying to keep the law(do this and avoid that). Abraham believed and God counted it for righteousness(righteousness by faith)

Holiness is a complete state of purity. You don't get holy by your own doing. It is the holy spirit that helps you live a holy life. Without holiness God will not be able to work with you effectively, lest he starts seeing you as an unclean thing.
Righteousness alone is not enough to make you inherit heaven, You need holiness.

2 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2016
dharay99:

Guy fuçk off, You are just too weak, running on & off
searching for lame lines, spending hours & You
still sound MAD at the end of the day just like
that Street βegging Sterile Rapist you call yoh Dad...

Stop tryna keep up, u ain't good at this,
come back when Your Sick_Slow_Existence can really diss without wasting time giving your hunchback sister blowjóbs b4 replying me, mtctheeew...tut ds Tadpole even got wah it takes.
Damn!

This guy had so many nightmares over the things I told him yesterday that the first thing he could do when he woke up was display his overwhelming stupidity. grin

guy, do me a favour though: quit the gangster English; it doesn't fit you. Was it gangster English you learnt in school? How come you can't speak in correct English? Did you grow up in the US? Are you a black american?

You're the reason Nigerians going to school abroad are forced to take TOEFL and IELTS.

Just look at yourself and wonder if you're mentally stable. You seem like a nonentity 'sicking' underserved attention. Of what use are you to this thread? You're helping? Helping who? Have you helped yourself?

Your mates are busy planning how to succeed in 200 level, you're here claiming american gangster: 'n1gga this, n1gga that'.

Those textbooks you uploaded were nice. No doubt they're yours, though. You've passed a hundred level yet find it hard to construct a simple sentence. Wait, what's a simple sentence? You don't know, because you're an american gangster. The first american gangster to bare dharay (which is actually spelt Dare in yoruba).

grin

8 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2016
Good morning all

Robinhez join me count scores

2 : 2
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Victorakats(m): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2016
Page07:
registration is on

if you are registered then wait for list

Thank you so much for your feedback. I sincerely do appreciate that. Do I need to pay for the registration? What are the procedures please?.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2016
Victorakats:

Thank you so much for your feedback. I sincerely do appreciate that. Do I need to pay for the registration? What are the procedures please?.
registration is free. Go to uniben waeup site... fill in your details, upload your 1 x 1 red background passport and submit. It is not difficult.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2016
Victorakats:

You do not need to pay. Log on to uniben.edu, find the students' portal and click on 2016/2017 admission screening. You'll going to have to upload a 1 x 1 photo with a RED background.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by justin3071: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2016
Dix is serious.....diss evrywer abeg me i nid admission!
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 17, 2016
you can do it in a cafe or if you have your laptop.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by justin3071: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2016
Plx wu has seen a medical biochem aspirant here?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2016
justin3071:
Dix is serious.....diss evrywer abeg me i nid admission!
patience
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2016
Page07:
Good morning all

Robinhez join me count scores

2 : 2

Na... I don't wanna.. lipsrsealed
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by dharay99: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2016
Geofavor:
Damn!

This guy had so many nightmares over the things I told him yesterday that the first thing he could do when he woke up was display his overwhelming stupidity. grin

guy, do me a favour though: quit the gangster English; it doesn't fit you. Was it gangster English you learnt in school? How come you can't speak in correct English? Did you grow up in the US? Are you a black american?

You're the reason Nigerians going to school abroad are forced to take TOEFL and IELTS.

Just look at yourself and wonder if you're mentally stable. You seem like a nonentity 'sicking' underserved attention. Of what use are you to this thread? You're helping? Helping who? Have you helped yourself?

Your mates are busy planning how to succeed in 200 level, you're here claiming american gangster: 'n1gga this, n1gga that'.

Those textbooks you uploaded were nice. No doubt they're yours, though. You've passed a hundred level yet find it hard to construct a simple sentence. Wait, what's a simple sentence? You don't know, because you're an american gangster. The first american gangster to bare dharay (which is actually spelt Dare in yoruba).

Lmfao,those textbooks got you aqain grin lol I'm sorry βoy...you are improving gradually, i feel your pain, you wanna match up buh u just below d standard. if only
you culd stop stealing lines & searching d whole globe just to diss.

#βuzz off, you too sluggish i say. grin grin

grin

5 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2016
RobinHez:

Na... I don't wanna.. lipsrsealed
You are Blessed.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2016
Ksslib:
Also use this time to check all your documents if you have them, for any misspelt name even if it's just a letter and your Date of birth. Make sure the names on all your docs are THE SAME, same applies to date.

If you find any error, tell us what it is. Na only Uniben dey give person correction from when the full-stop wey dey WAEC result no dey NECO.
LOL. Hi,

Do middle names matter? I ignorantly used a different middle name for waec and jamb. Do you have any idea about how I can rectify it?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 17, 2016
Geofavor:
LOL. Hi,

Do middle names matter? I ignorantly used a different middle name for waec and jamb. Do you have any idea about how I can rectify it?
It Matters o
Names and DOB uniben doesn't joke with them.
Do you have your waec cert.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 9:53am On Aug 17, 2016
dharay99:

Lmfao,those textbooks got you aqain grin lol I'm sorry βoy...you are improving gradually, i feel your pain, you wanna match up buh u just below d standard. if only
you culd stop stealing lines & searching d whole globe just to diss.

#βuzz off, you too sluggish i say. grin grin

grin
you're still finding it hard to construct a simple sentence, gangster Dare.

3 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by dharay99: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2016
Geofavor:
you're still finding it hard to construct a simple sentence, gangster Dare.
Hahahaha, you see you just proved wah I've been saying.
Now you are online and all you could come up with is that piece of shiit? lol, and you really wanna diss me? lol Geopig try harder, you are online now, or no more lines to steal? grin

#Fuçkinq Retardinho..

6 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2016
Page07:
It Matters o
Names and DOB uniben doesn't joke with them.
Do you have your waec cert.
the Good thing is I haven't collected it yet. So, I'm thinking they could help me edit the middle name at the WAEC office.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (379) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.