Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,334 members, 7,974,420 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:23 AM

Whats Your Preparation Towards October 1st Independent Day ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats Your Preparation Towards October 1st Independent Day ? (748 Views)

TOWARDS OCTOBER 1st; Pay Attention! / Nigeria Is A Great Country Count Down To October 1st Independent Day Celebration / Daily Times Newspaper For October 1st, 1960 – 1st Independent Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Preparation Towards October 1st Independent Day ? by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 28, 2015

Hi, What's your preparation towards on Thursday Independent day ?… am currently not in town but my mom already asking me to cum home so i can celebrate the independence day With her... Lolz . #Women and there palava

Am planning to wear something different that day.. Maybe Using Nigeria Flag to replace my normal Wrapper.. #My usual Urhobo Attire. planning to paint my face green and white.. What do you think pals ?

Pls share yours.

#Proudly Nigerian
#God bless Nigeria
# God bless Ayo (wink)
Re: Whats Your Preparation Towards October 1st Independent Day ? by cooljude(m): 6:05am On Sep 28, 2015
you are really patrotic. Mine would be to have a wonderful rest.
Re: Whats Your Preparation Towards October 1st Independent Day ? by politricks: 6:11am On Sep 28, 2015
I am currently gathering stones for the celebration of independence day.
Re: Whats Your Preparation Towards October 1st Independent Day ? by ammyluv2002(f): 6:11am On Sep 28, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Hi, What's your preparation towards on Thursday Independent day ?… am currently not in town but my mom already asking me to cum home so i can celebrate the independence day With her... Lolz . #Women and there palava

Am planning to wear something different that day.. Maybe Using Nigeria Flag to replace my normal Wrapper.. #My usual Urhobo Attire. planning to paint my face green and white.. What do you think pals ?

Pls share yours.

#Proudly Nigerian
#God bless Nigeria
# God bless Ayo (wink)
Really nice
Re: Whats Your Preparation Towards October 1st Independent Day ? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:17am On Sep 28, 2015
Yesterday, I was privileged to be part of those that attended the 55th Independence Anniversary here in FCT, we prayed for Nigeria and committed the country into the hand of the Lord. I'm writing on a non-partisan article that will help strengthen our democracy. I will also be on green and white that day and reaffirm my pledge to the Nigeria State while upping my commitment to Justice, Peace, Equity and Unity of purpose.

God Bless Nigeria
Happy 55th Anniversary Nigerians
Re: Whats Your Preparation Towards October 1st Independent Day ? by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Yesterday, I was privileged to be part of those that attended the 55th Independence Anniversary here in FCT, we prayed for Nigeria and committed the country into the hand of the Lord. I'm writing on a non-partisan article that will help strengthen our democracy. I will also be on green and white that day and reaffirm my pledge to the Nigeria State while upping my commitment to Justice, Peace, Equity and Unity of purpose.

God Bless Nigeria
Happy 55th Anniversary Nigerians

Your are the most partisan folk I've ever seen on NL

You see white you go say na black all because of small change
Re: Whats Your Preparation Towards October 1st Independent Day ? by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 28, 2015
That day is public holiday bae is visiting

that ask what's gonna happen
( independence freedom of sex!!!)
Re: Whats Your Preparation Towards October 1st Independent Day ? by permsec: 7:14am On Sep 28, 2015
The poster above me is a kid.

I'll go watch my nephews match and also watch the Aniversary on TV.

I'll also send text to 55 people telling them to be the CHANGE/TRANSFORMATION they wish to see and that Nigeria can only be built by Nigerians if only we can be void of bigotry.

Hanging out with friends in the evening will be the closing ceremony.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Looking At Nigerians Through Bus Window - Lol / PHOTOS: Dead Body Spotted In Front Of Lagos Stadium / Breaking: Falae Kidnappers Arrested, Retrieve Part Of Ransom - Thenews.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.