Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Focus Records - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Focus Records (665 Views)

Who Else Is Feeling 'Focus' By D'banj.. I Love The Song / How To Get Signed To @donjazzy’s Mavin Records – Mavin 2.0 / Download “Eli” and "Skwinik" Mp3 By Upper X & Okpo Records Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Focus Records by focus360ng: 6:08am On Sep 28, 2015
Focus Records is the brainchild of African renowned producer, Adesanmi Oluwafemi Adewale (Mr. Fresh), Created as a wholly independent music label on January 20th 2015, Focus Records immediately captured the world's attention. Focus is home to Africa's most exciting musical talents with dozens of awards, hit singles, brand endorsements and other numerous achievements. The roaster boasts of renowned artistes such as #Obaflow .

These exceptional talents have all brought in their diverse musical backgrounds to the fore. New Producer #Rosemail have also contributed their own quotas in making sure the label keeps shining. The result is a perfect blend of Soul, Hip-Hop, RnB and Afrobeat productions.
The Focus team has wowed their audience and fans with their performances at different locations, settings and venues . These include performances at corporate and elite events, stadiums, musical concerts, and many more.

However to the credit of Focus Records, all artists have been able to stand individually releasing individual hits. To this end the artists on the platform had released lots of hit songs individually and collectively.

The Focus president and CEO, Mr. Fresh, had promised esteemed fans and supporters that the record label will soon be regarded as the "POWER HOUSE OF MUSIC IN AFRICA". The star musical talent on the roster are matched by a strong backroom team that are all industry leaders in their respective fields. With a goal to influence lifestyle and global sound, our fans can be assured that there will never be any dip in our quality. Remember, don't just be amazing at what you do, be a FOCUS at it.

Bringing up, up and coming Artiste to Surface in the music industry.......Wanna prove to mofos that LANGUAGE NOR BE BARRIER..

For any bookings, Inquiries, performances, appearances, and Sponsorship etc,anything professional at all, please E-mail us: focusrecordsng@gmail.com
/FocusRecords
Twitter : focusrecords
instagram:focusrecords_official
0810744825, 08102941957
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Focus Records by focus360ng: 6:10am On Sep 28, 2015
Obaflow Thanks Fans After Dropin His New Single Title EFIMILE Under FOCUS RECORDS

As a CEO of Focus Records, I feel alright over Royal Crash criticism because it’s normal for every trending artiste to be criticise and who ever has not been through this phase is probably not getting it right.

On behalf of Focus Records, we continuously strive and believe in satisfying our fans and supporters; by dishing out good music through our Artiste- Obaflow.

I, Adesanmi Oluwafemi ( Mr. Fresh ) sincerely thank everyone who in one way or the other got hold of our artiste – Obaflow's latest released single titled “EFIMILE” which came as a good follow-up to his mega breakthrough singles “Royal Crash & Gbami”.

We are pretty much aware of the fact that 2 (%) percent of our fans are not too satisfied with our Artiste latest work, in as much as 98 (%) percent of our fans still love the song and appreciate it as what was being demanded for.

We have seen several reviews and heard all your comments via different platforms, and would like to openly state that YOU ARE ALL CELEBRATED. Trust me, The criticism from some of our Fans all over the world, will definitely be used to our advantage and make us get better in our field by the day.

Hence, we take responsibility and empathise with the 2 (%) percent of Obaflow's fans that might be indifferent towards his latest effort “Efimile” we are optimistic about our Sixth-coming projects and products, all for your listening pleasure.

You Can download all our Track from www.focusrecords.net or any other platform

For any bookings, Inquiries, performances, appearances, and Sponsorship etc,anything professional at all, please E-mail us: focusrecordsng@gmail.com OR 08107448254 Thank you.
Re: Focus Records by focus360ng: 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
Obaflow is back again after d massive love the street showed after he release Gbami and Royal Crash under the umbrella of Focus Records.this time is back with another 3 hit banging rap track tittle 1.EFIMILE 2.IGBORO ft Rd1 3.oRIENtATION(O.T) 4.ROYAL CRASH 5.GBAMI 6.CIRCLE OF THE KINGz ft Dbang (All prod by Rosemail Tha Beatmake@Adultbeat) under the same record label.Shoutout to Mr Fresh for the gating is back and thanks to the brain behind this success of all this dope tracks Rosemail Tha Beatmaker@adultbeat..For more info contact@adultbeat @focusrecordsng1 facebook-FocusRecords or Rosemail Tha Beatmaker.Whatsapp via 08107448254 or 08064818941,call 08030668963 or 08102941957..Download Via

1. Efimile via.. https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/35329

2.IGBORO ft Rd1 via... https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/35334

3.Orientation via... https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/35330

4.Royal Crash via.... https://my.notjustok.com/track/28946/obaflow-royal-crash

5.GBAMI via... https://my.notjustok.com/track/28945/obaflow-gbami

6.Circle of tha Kings ft DBANJ via... https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/35328
all produce by Rosemail Tha BeatMaker @AdultBeat for focusrecorsng

(1) (Reply)

AbegTV.com – Music & Updates / Olamide And Don Jazzy Saga - A Disrespect To Nigeria Music Award. / New Music: Jaiye By Wizrad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.