Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,754 members, 7,965,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:52 PM

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun (22050 Views)

Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism / VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) / Sen. T A Orji Denies Being Booed In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 28, 2015
The so called puppet will soon be removed by the tribunal and appeal court for the chosen one to take over, Abia is in the hands of God
ddefoe:
His puppet in the Govt house is protecting and covering his evil tracks but God will expose them.I have said it over and over that the anti-corruption war will make no meaning if people like T.A Orji is not made to account for his deeds in Abia State!
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by andyanders: 9:32am On Sep 28, 2015
micklplus:
We must sustain this public harassment of thieving and corrupt public officials .

Good move

Good for that thieve.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by moneyhungry(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"this can't be true, the man that changed abia state to a modern state can't be booed. It shows how ungrateful we humans are, quote me and see how the devil transforms your life as orji transformed abia state in his tenure as governor.
Ode!
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 28, 2015
Thief odour orji need general beating by we the Aba boys for messing u Aba and Abia generally.

Thief odour orji needs to be treated like a common criminal to serve as lesson to other political criminals.
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by MrEverest(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2015
Kudos to the people of Abia. They should sustain this trend of humiliating that midget anytime he steps into Abia state. Posterity is already judging him. I'm also happy that the new governor, Okezie Ikpeazu is already clearing the mess T.A Orji left behind. I discovered that in most parts of Aba refuse disposal is now a bit efficient, he has also de-silted & cleared the drainages while also constructing roads both single & dual carriage ways. Suffix it to add that I personally campained against him & traveled from my base to Aba simply to mobilize people in voting against him due to the fact the midget nominated him & despite the fact he lost woefully in Aba, he has been doing his best to pacify the people.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by Input(m): 9:35am On Sep 28, 2015
Uduaghan watch your back
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 28, 2015
God forgive you for what you just said
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by CaptPlanet(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2015
This one na small.
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by durella32: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"this can't be true, the man that changed abia state to a modern state can't be booed. It shows how ungrateful we humans are, quote me and see how the devil transforms your life as orji transformed abia state in his tenure as governor.
u are fool...i quote nd if u continue to post rubbish i would continue to quote u...the lord us my strength..
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by holysina(m): 10:15am On Sep 28, 2015
politricks:
Na you dey control devil?
hahahahaahhaaha guy u funny grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Im sure you are joking,snich!!!!
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by joekells: 11:07am On Sep 28, 2015
this man crippled abians...well its evident he is a bad egg, stoning him is just the begining..he must be probed..
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by Coolbite(m): 11:27am On Sep 28, 2015
dukeolumde:

He is a big THIEF. I remember him saying this during a closed door meeting with some of us and one of my close Business Associates Gadaffi.
And the truth is that d idiot doesn't care..
Mimiko's own is in the offing. Watch Out!
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by sokera: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2015
NIGERIANS I think this is the best method to deal with any corrupt politicians , let us put aside party differences and come together to deal with them this way ... It's really good thing, it was Saraki , now T.A Orji.... Aregbeshola loading .... I know Osun state people are ready anytime soon .... God bless NIGERIA
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by EasternLionn: 11:32am On Sep 28, 2015
Buhari I hate you, but if you can pick T.A and jail him, I will like u small.

Leave Saraki, leave Amaechi, pick this midget and slam him with even if only 1 week. angry

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by EasternLionn: 11:34am On Sep 28, 2015
Aba people nearly stone him to death some years ago, he came back again inside armored car with full army battalion.
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by Campusser(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

STFU. What do you know about Abia
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by fairheven: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2015
hate T.A as I hate Ekwensu, but why must the Sun newspaper always carry the news about T.A Are my smelling Orji uzor's "bad-belle?"
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2015
May GOD and DEVIL continue to punish the PDP and T. A ORJI
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by fairheven: 11:50am On Sep 28, 2015
MrEverest:
Kudos to the people of Abia. They should sustain this trend of humiliating that midget anytime he steps into Abia state. Posterity is already judging him. I'm also happy that the new governor, Okezie Ikpeazu is already clearing the mess T.A Orji left behind. I discovered that in most parts of Aba refuse disposal is now a bit efficient, he has also de-silted & cleared the drainages while also constructing roads both single & dual carriage ways. Suffix it to add that I personally campained against him & traveled from my base to Aba simply to mobilize people in voting against him due to the fact the midget nominated him & despite the fact he lost woefully in Aba, he has been doing his best to pacify the people.

But his performance or not will not change the hand of justice. somebody can't steal our votes an pacify us with good performance. And the fact he still associate himself with T. A leaves much to be desired.
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2015
EasternLionn:
Buhari I hate you, but if you can pick T.A and jail him, I will like u small.

Leave Saraki, leave Amaechi, pick this midget and slam him with even if only 1 week. angry
He was in CUSTODY before he became GOVERNOR with the aid of the FORMER FOOLISH ORJI. ., who engineered everything and brought in a MORE FOOLISH ORJI... to take over.

Only GOD can say what the next ORJI may become... ?
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by effty(m): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2015
Do u understand when a sarcastic statement is made?
aikayvam:

Guy keep quiet if you do not know what has happened.
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by effty(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
You re bin foolish cos u don't understand sarcasm.
durella32:
u are fool...i quote nd if u continue to post rubbish i would continue to quote u...the lord us my strength..
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by konjakonja(m): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
fairheven:

But his performance or not will not change the hand of justice. somebody can't steal our votes an pacify us with good performance. And the fact he still associate himself with T. A leaves much to be desired.
Go and look for the person that stole your vote. Okezie through the Grace of God hails from the zone with the highest number of eligible voters in Abia State. If you like import Obama once Ngwa says Okezuo it means Okezie has won.
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by fairheven: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nigerian masses should formally granted the constitutional right to stone ,to boo an ridicule corruption politicians without police harassment
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
One of the worst governor Nigeria has ever had in recent times

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by oz4real83(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hope APC won't also be accused of instigating the people for this protest. Many people forget that we have gone past the era of waiting for someone to mobilise us to engage in any protests. The funniest part is that more protests are still coming!!! And stoning!!!
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by nobeku: 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
USELESS FOOOOL!!!!
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by Lachynos2k2(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
See his head like rotten Irish potato.
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by fairheven: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
konjakonja:
Go and look for the person that stole your vote. Okezie through the Grace of God hails from the zone with the highest number of eligible voters in Abia State. If you like import Obama once Ngwa says Okezuo it means Okezie has won.

You have the highest number of votes in Abia yet you coudnt produce a governor of Abia until now? Can you see your life ?
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by mikolo80: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
wetin he transform
your pocket ba
make devil come
na ordinary angel michael i go call for am
na level 3 angel be dat o
level seveen still de
jesus still de
baba HIMSELF still de
you no even see beta pesin to call for back up
na devil
i pity your generations
for the sins of the father shall be visited upon ur children upp tll the seventh generation
you better repent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 / Man Arrested For Trafficking Wife For Prostitution & Selling Her Child In Ogun / 11 Forgotten Cases Of Alleged Corruption By Former Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.