Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,703 members, 7,932,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:38 PM

Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter (28768 Views)

Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos / Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic) / Man, 26, Defrauds U.S. Citizen Of $35,000 (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter by theDEVILisHERE: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2015
ozy4christ:
y

Cause he's her father and has his own opinion regardless of what she thinks
If she wants to go against her fathers opinion then it's her choice
Re: Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter by zinobiz19(m): 10:14am On Sep 28, 2015
Sorry nigeria ,, police no go see d chief catch oh , why dem no shoe us picture of the chief_so that boys go catch am for street , bt wen e reach who steal wire , dem dom arrest,carry am sit down grand snap am picture show d world , wen actual wickedness still lies out there .. Police are assholes , and anybody way dey plan to kill us go first us die in Jesus name ,, amen abeg .m
Re: Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter by Oketwin(m): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2015
it tends to beat my imagination hw 70% of people commenting neva read the post anyway this is nairaland nt surprised
Re: Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter by oriyomiseu(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2015
Arrogant people....
Re: Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter by Akinola660: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2015
#Thisisserious*** shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter by CandyBar: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2015
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed nothing was mentioned about the girls disapproval or dissatisfaction for the advances.
Re: Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2015
There's no proof atm that d chief was responsible for his death...Some other ppl might have caught on the opportunity..or it might have just been an unfortunate coincidence.

1 Like

Re: Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter by Fredzy7(m): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2015
I cant believe all of you saw this and nobody commented on it

His friends and family members were said to have rushed to his aid by taking him to a private hospital where he was rejected but died on the way to Ikorodu General Hospital.

The girl was probably like

onila:
some guys shld know their level
recently, a painter asked me out
so irritating

and he died for nothing
Re: Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter by don4real18(m): 11:13am On Sep 28, 2015
Ehen..... Lemme better reverse my love that I have developed for one King's daughter
Re: Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2015
Some people do not think deep about the consequences of their actions before they act. Then they become 'regreters' when it backfires on them. Gentlemen, when a father or brother to the babe you are chasing tells you to walk away from her please do, especially if the babe is mute like the one in this story, honestly its not worth it.
Re: Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter by joekells: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2015
barbarism getting to its peak..wat nonsense!!!!!...not that he married her...but jst interested in her....
Re: Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter by cosmic22(m): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2015
ozy4christ:
Yea but u see the outcome?
well he's innocent he shouldn't run..... wetin b my viz share
so where in IMO do u reside?
Re: Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter by OluchiDelly: 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
ijustdey:
love interest turned sour

the rival group used that incident as an opportunity to lunch their attack thereby roping the chief incident to it

Oga nobody is roping d chief as u alleged. What I heard was, "he gave out instructions to the boys, tho nt to kill, but to discipline" . But the touts went too far.
Re: Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter by OluchiDelly: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
RichDad1:

What kind of junk journalism is this? angry angry angry angry angry angry
where was he stabbed? Sagamu or Ogijo? 'cos they are miles apart. Infact, the distance is almost 50km.

1.Your observation is not too far from d truth. Ogijo is a town under sagamu LGA. So d incident happened in sagamu LGA, and not in sagamu town.
2.ojude oba festival is associated with ijebu ode and not sagamu. So the Vanguard newsman is a novice.
Re: Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter by sparklesJ(f): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
I suspect something BTW chief n his daughter.....what s the pride of fathers?
Re: Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter by sonlason1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
In as much as i don't support the killing by the chief if at all he was the one that killed him.But the guy is stupid.Is it by force ?i think a lot of things happened here that was not told.
Re: Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter by IceDude(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
Tapout:

this story just reminded me of the day a guy who feeds on weed 24/7 walked up to me n was like I should leave a certain girl alone....the next time I saw the girl, I had an emergency Amnesia attack grin
Lol, "No mata how much weed u smoke u cannot be the MOST HIGH".......That guy intimidated u.
Re: Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter by alaskido(m): 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
POOR MEN CHILDREN, PLEASE STAY CLEAR OF RICH MENS CHILDREN. WHEN A PERSON DIES THEY WILL LABEL HIM A CULTIST. DEAD MEN DONT SPEAK.
Re: Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter by maasoap(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
ozy4christ:
dis is serious o, but wait did the chief asked his daughters opinion before making that move,and see now, life lost, property loss, family refugees oh!!! it hurt so much. RIP bro
If a cultist is showing interest in your daughter, I don't think you will want to know her opinion about it.
Re: Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter by ozy4christ(f): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
maasoap:
If a cultist is showing interest in your daughter, I don't think you will want to know her opinion about it.
my dear dis age is sumtin else, he should have talked to d daughter first ,before embarking on dat journey, so wat happened after? assuming d guy is still alive do u think dat d lady will stop seeing him?
Re: Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter by oryiman4marsh: 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
Tragic lost to both parties
Re: Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter by akigbemaru: 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
Why chief daughter?
Re: Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter by ijustdey: 12:02am On Sep 29, 2015
OluchiDelly:

Oga nobody is roping d chief as u alleged. My area is not too far from Ogijo. What I heard was, "he did not say go n kill, he said go n discipline" . But the thouts went too far.

why did the tout burn the Chief house if they didn't rope the chief to the death of the cultist guy
Re: Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter by Opoki(m): 3:16am On Sep 29, 2015
ijustdey:
love interest turned sour

the rival group used that incident as an opportunity to lunch their attack thereby roping the chief incident to it
No alibi for the chief, exactly the same reason I always keep it cool even when I have grievances.
Re: Man, 26, Stabbed To Death For Showing Interest In Chief's Daughter by beckytunde(f): 10:41am On Oct 01, 2015
I have friends who stay just in that environment and what was z is dt d dead victim ws NOT the one who asked d chiefs daughter out,rather it ws his friend. d dead guy just got back from work N his friend told him of d warning d girls father gave him. d dead guy,his friend N d elder brother to d girl while wining N dining at a party hosted by another landlord, d dead guy told d girls brother dt if someone ws asked out n she didn't accept that dt shouldn't lead to threats now,(anfeni aofeni koni dija now,ki olukuluku fi owo di ile baba e mu) etc (d dead guy just came back from work) d girls brother got home N related d issue to chief who in turn called on some guys to go deal with d dead guy, also the dead guys father N d chief are friends...they both are in d same fraternity..OGBO....
D chief(oluwo)chief high priest, not knowing dt d guy has been killed still went to his friends house to report d boy after he has asked some guys to go N deal wt him...
d next morning d guys friends N some hoodlums stormed d peaceful omoleye and arewa streets breaking bottles..hitting walls ,went to d oluwos house and burnt down his property, cars and also a very large sum of money(ajo) I think dt runs into millions.
people fled their homes... locked up their gates.
hmmm d evil men do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Petroleum Products Are Smuggled From Naija Into Cameroon Through Mambilla / St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers / How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.