Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,777 members, 7,930,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:54 AM

The Portrait - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Portrait (704 Views)

Hillarious Joke About Adekunle Gold's Portrait / Did Anybody Notice Something About Mrs. Wike Official Portrait? Look Closely. / A Logo That Portrait Its Company Opposite. (this Is No Joke). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Portrait by LuCiA2(f): 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2009
The wife of a very successful businessman went to the portrait artist for her first potrait.
The portrait, a gift for her husband. She explained to the artist what she wanted, "You should paint me like I am. These little wrinkles, you put them on your canvas. The lines under my eyes, the flab on my arms, the turn in my nose, and the mole on my cheek, they all stay, BUT on my hands you put lots of rings with big diamonds and emeralds and bright jewels. Around my neck you put chains of gold and diamonds. Do you understand?"

The artist looked at her in earnest and asked why she should want such detail of real life in her physical appearance, but adorn herself with the phony jewelry.

She replied, "When I die my husband will marry another wife.
The new wife, she should go crazy looking for the jewels."
Re: The Portrait by romsky: 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2009
2nd tym i will see dis in 24hrs
Re: The Portrait by clemcykul(f): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2009
nice one there

(1) (Reply)

Riddles / Everything Men Know About Women? / For Women Who Think They Are Smart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.