Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:56 PM

Strange Funeral : Family Buries Man With His Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Strange Funeral : Family Buries Man With His Car (1369 Views)

BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] / Small Doctor Storms Oritsefemi's Wedding As Best Man With His 2017 Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Funeral : Family Buries Man With His Car by redefined300(m): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2015
A man So obsessed with his car while on Earth,made his family decide to bury him inside,in a bizarre funeral ceremony.

Mourners and family of the unnamed deceased gathered around as the vehicle was put into an underground tunnel as excavators filled the ground.

The footage originated in the province of Shanxi, China.

Huffington Post reports that the hatchback was used in place of a coffin and a crane lifted it to move it to the right spot for burial.

The man was said to have been very fond of his car and as a tribute, his family decided to bury him inside it instead of a more traditional coffin.

Below are some photos coupled with the video the unusual ceremony. 

Source : http://www.naijadefined.com/2015/09/strange-funeral-family-buries-man-with.html?m=1

Re: Strange Funeral : Family Buries Man With His Car by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2015
Odd World
Re: Strange Funeral : Family Buries Man With His Car by henribj(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2015
nice... very soon people will start being buried with all their money.
Re: Strange Funeral : Family Buries Man With His Car by pretydiva(f): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2015
I trust our naija peeps..i no wat dey can do in dis case cheesy
Re: Strange Funeral : Family Buries Man With His Car by victor2fresh(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Strange Funeral : Family Buries Man With His Car by redefined300(m): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2015
pretydiva:
I trust our naija peeps..i no wat dey can do in dis case cheesy

lmao... sure its not what am thinking @pretty cry
Re: Strange Funeral : Family Buries Man With His Car by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 28, 2015
he needs a ride i guess undecided
Re: Strange Funeral : Family Buries Man With His Car by pretydiva(f): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2015
redefined300:

lmao... sure its not what am thinking @pretty cry
wat r u thinking
Re: Strange Funeral : Family Buries Man With His Car by stevecantrell: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
was hoping to see a Porsche or bentley
Re: Strange Funeral : Family Buries Man With His Car by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Strange Funeral : Family Buries Man With His Car by redefined300(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
pretydiva:
wat r u thinking

Am thinking wat u are thinking grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Mercy Johnson And Her Family Enjoys Vacation In Paris / Singer, Flavour Reveals He Is Getting Married Pretty Soon / Photos: Nollywood Actresses Buried Alive In New Movie Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.