Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,472 members, 7,968,309 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:23 AM

How To Start A Laundry And Cleaning Company. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Laundry And Cleaning Company. (718 Views)

“feasibility Study And Business Plan On Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business ” / Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location / Info On Starting A Laundry Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Laundry And Cleaning Company. by camry(m): 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2009
You can start a Cleaning company here in Nigeria with little capital
Laundry service involved washing of clothing, ironing( It involves taking good care of people's clothing) and you get paid in return.
Cleaning services involve making the surrounding of an organization clean and tidy and you get paid in return
you can combine the two services and make money from it.
these two you can start even in a big way and make a lot of money. Stop being a local laundry champion, explore your little and make money.

How do I start this?
Simply follow my guides and you will be smiling all the way to the bank.

For my guides visit
www.blog.sweetretirement.com

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Need to design company Logo And Brand For My New Company / Another Scam Alert!: Plz Take Notice. / Where Will Google Send My Adsense Pin To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.