Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,867 members, 7,973,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:01 AM

I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? (57329 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Abadaike(m): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
Once u test it is very hard to go out of your mind because it happened to me as a boy, after first semester my result was poor and i wanted a excellent grade during my high institution days, i noticed that feelings for sex is disturbing me then i joined church after much prayer and dedication,every thing turn round and graduated with better result.The course you want to study will determine how serious and dedication you will put, so AM advising you to go into it with fear and caution because the more you love the more problem it will bring to you. "SEX IS WHAT WAITING FOR" MEANING "YOU WILL HAVE IT IN EXCESS IN DUE TIME"

1 Like

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Guruscrew: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:
So I know you'll tell me school first and face your books. Yes, I know all that. I'll be 17 in two months. I'm intelligent and i do very well in school. Most of you guys have passed through my stage and I hope you understand that this is the stage where you start having feelings for the opposite sex. So I hope this doesn't sound like I'm a bad girl or something like that. I don't want you to say things like "what is this generation turning into?" because I'm very sure it happened in the previous generation and there are evidences such as the single mums that i see that got pregnant then. Long story short, there is a boy i like and he likes me too and he just asked me out. I made it very clear to him that we are not going to get intimate and he is very okay with it. I know you'll say it can happen by accident but i know that the only place we can get intimate is at a lonely place so all I'll have to do is to avoid it. The thing now is that do you think getting into a relationship at 16 is quite okay. Mind you, I'll soon be 17.

Come and date me... am 16 too grin Baaaluu! tongue
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by jonnieoneng: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
Kingstone32:
Who said you can't? Who placed that restriction in the first place? One thing you ought to know is that you have the right to make choices, cos you own yourself! My mother gave birth to me at the age of 16.
SO BECAUSE YOU WERE BORN BY A 16 YEAR OLD LADY ,YOU NOW THINK IT IS RIGHT TO EXPOSE ANOTHER PERSON.NIJA BOY'S SHAAA AND THEIR TENDENCIES.YES NO ONE PLACED A RESTRICTION BUT IS THIS THE SAME WAY THAT YOU WILL ADVISE YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AS I GATHER FROM YOUR COMMENT THAT YOU ARE NOT LIKELY TO BE OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE A 16 YRS OLD AS A DAUGHTER

1 Like

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by osaslord500(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:
So I know you'll tell me school first and face your books. Yes, I know all that. I'll be 17 in two months. I'm intelligent and i do very well in school. Most of you guys have passed through my stage and I hope you understand that this is the stage where you start having feelings for the opposite sex. So I hope this doesn't sound like I'm a bad girl or something like that. I don't want you to say things like "what is this generation turning into?" because I'm very sure it happened in the previous generation and there are evidences such as the single mums that i see that got pregnant then. Long story short, there is a boy i like and he likes me too and he just asked me out. I made it very clear to him that we are not going to get intimate and he is very okay with it. I know you'll say it can happen by accident but i know that the only place we can get intimate is at a lonely place so all I'll have to do is to avoid it. The thing now is that do you think getting into a relationship at 16 is quite okay. Mind you, I'll soon be 17.

You can get into a relationship but don't let him put his joystick in you.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by jonnieoneng: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
Guruscrew:

Come and date me... am 16 too grin Baaaluu! tongue
YEEEYEEEEE BOY SO NA DE ADVISE WEY YOU GET BE THIS. ABEG PACK WELLL

1 Like

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by ameezy(m): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
h ;Dh una comments no ho kill me ooo hehehehr
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by austino677(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Waka pass...make i go hustle money btw........hope the dude get money else.....jump and pass wink
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by majid666(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
avasweet:

Be honest Weren't u younger wen u had ur first bf... cheesy....stop being protective sugar grin
lol..guilty as charged grin but at least am out of sec school
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Emmahunk(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
You seem to have it all figured out, so why bother with our opinion?

1 Like

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by majid666(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:
if sanusi say he want to mary dis type na, u guys will say is child abuse imaging now
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Tamakay(m): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
Clever teen choosing her words cleverly. If u can avoid all danger areas as u have mentioned but I really doubt. Why don't u wait till u are 18+?

1 Like

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by fotadmowmend(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:
date me then

1 Like

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Men are all up and down looking for a sixteen year old to date, not because they love you but because they like it 'fresh' . Looking for a virgin to break, not to marry but to add that to their trophy collection , and later discriminate her as second hand. Looking for a young girl to call their 'fresh fish' but you won't find it funny when after all they now refer to you as 'old and dried fish'

To tell you the truth , guys, boys, men, are only out to get their fun and destroy women. They only care about themselves. Marriage is the only thing that brings both genders together, and then it doesn't even keep u guys together. Move forward, cuz all a guy wants with you now is to pull down your star and have you at his mercy to scorn. Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by chronique(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
Omo,this one done sign finish.
Diamondqueen:

yes, i think i can. But even if i can't and anything bad happens, i'll learn from it. Thanks a lot for your concern.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by henribj(m): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:

no, i don't accept that. How would i know what i want in a relationship?

thats the whole idea behind waiting till you are ready to get married before going into a relationship.
when you are ready to get married you would then be able to sit down and draw up the kind of man you would want to marry and then focus your energy into meeting such a man and making it work
i am not saying you should meet a man today and get married to him tomorrow.
when your ready for marriage you will meet the man who bears most of the attributes you want in a partner and then you both will date to determine compatibility before marriage.
anything relationship your going into now will only serve to distract you.
#justmyopinion
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
henribj:

papa or not, it don't stop me from giving a word of advice, especially when it's being asked of
...I know.just kidding..
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by nonsomu(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hahaaaa....! U should say u want 2 notify us u now hav a b/f than going about! Why tell me d dis/advantages of it when u wont tell me d day he hits d flower!
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bollinger:

Like you never had one when you were at that age. wink
kinda wink
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by henribj(m): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Omotolu:
...I know.just kidding..

aiight man.. nice one
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
otunsman:
Stop believing most ladies were abused or raped at a tender age,hence,they become active sexually.They willingly gave their body out because they were eager to taste the cute dicks.Dick is sweet if you don't know.Was it not eve who taught Adam how to eat the forbidden fruit?
I've got time for ur discussion now sorry. I rather understand ur view abt life seeing ur profile pix. Goodbye
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by 2goodbobo(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
You seem like a girl who has self control and intelligent indeed. You have also made up your mind that
nothing anybody says will discourage you from dating the guy. All I can say is that you are allow to be
his friend but don't get intimate or closer than usual until you are 18. Am saying this because you might think
you have everything under control but most girls your age that lost their virginity, once made the same pledge
you are making now but they could not control their emotion when that moment came. For sure you can't always be
in an open place with him forever. He will use sweet mouth and cajole you to a coded place and trust me you wont know
when you oblige and before you say "123", your pant is down.

Please note that when you clock 18, is not a leverage for you to start having sex. keep yourself because premarital sex is bad.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by arcnomec(m): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
Marvellouzkk:
To me i disagree, first of all you are not of age no matter how intelligent you claim you are, secondly there are some issues you need to handle maturely thirdly the guy you claim you love, can he handle your financial bills? and probably you become pregnant can he sand the pressure and claim responsibility? To me my dearest patience they said does it, please keep cool not now or you find yourself in an unplanned destination. thank you

Having a boyfriend as you rightly said,those it entails he foot your bills?........That's why we have the kind of "businesslike relationships" here in Nigeria........A guy who foot your bills can be demand of anything from you....So what happens to be real friends?
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by charlesucheh(m): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:
what do you mean by boy friend? Of course you can!!! But as for a male LOVER, NO!!! It all depends the definition of boy friend you've choosen....
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by sparklefresh(f): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
I had my first bf when i was 15, so i don't think its wrong. smiley
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by mastercho(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lwkmdh.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by hugobuzz(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
sweatlana:
The essence of dating is to lead a person into marriage.

So are u ready to get married at this age? The answer is probably no.

My advice: focus on things you are ripe enough to achieve like your academics and other potentials u have.

Start dating when u are ready for marriage.

wrong thinking. essence if dating isn't marriage my dear. take correction.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
why are you asking the World? you are the owner of your life o, have boyfriends if you like sef
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nteyoho90(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
Having a boyfriend at this age is wrong. It will affect your studies, and will also affect your relationship with God through the thoughts or feelings you have for him.
Focus on your studies for now. Before you go into a relationship,ask yourself if it's the will of God for you at that age, if it's not, then forget about it.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by mastasam(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
my sister d stress is more than wat u think cos relationship comes wit its ups n down so I advise u at ds age is to engage in religious activities Dan boy friend
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by IamforGod: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:

From your write up I see u are intelligent!

But I doubt if you are wise, cos if u are u wnt reply every comment u'll read comments and make use of the good advice there.

On ur topic: I can read comments like 'u've made up your mind' my dear a word is enough for the wise. You better listen to good advice and stay clear of guys. Pls you can av male friends and learn from them do not date any no matter the chemistry between u 2.

I am nt ur family member neither do I know u but am speaking to u as a sister!

DO NOT GO INTO A RELATIONSHIP YET!!!

You think u know all my dear u know nothing!
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
sparklefresh:
I had my first bf when i was 15, so i don't think its wrong. smiley
where is the boy nw, and how many boyfriends have you date after him?
#honestreplypls

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / My Boyfriend's Mother Doesn't Like Me Because I Have Tattoo - Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.