Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,471 members, 7,964,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:08 AM

Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) (71997 Views)

Uche Jombo Hosts Julie Odia's Pre wedding Party At Ini Edo's Mimz Night Cub(Pics / Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) / Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
MrMcJay:

To breed young 'chicks' shocked

Ndo bu aha gi.
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
pretydiva:
idonbillvit shocked

And what is my gain lying? These people are completely useless. There are hardworking women making money without selling themselves. Omotola bleeps my uncle in Lagos, goes to his house in Texas and bleeps him. The wife got to find out. You actually think this people are saints?

1 Like

Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
alabiyemmy:

Na gold? 500k? You for call am 1m.

That's like $2,500.

Bros, some people get money, die.
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
ayodele234:

And what is my gain lying? These people are completely useless. There are hardworking women making money without selling themselves. Omotola bleeps my uncle in Lagos, goes to his house in Texas and bleeps him. The wife got to find out. You actually think this people are saints?

grin grin
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
ayodele234:

All these actress na ashawo them be. My uncle bleeps Omotola like a dog. I know a top Agip staff they bleeps Genevieve anytime he wants. He gives her 500k per night.

Whatever you worship bless you.

You are right.

Do you know the same man in question that is bleeping Ini currently was the same guy that bought X6 for Toto Di Ike.

The guy is a mega importer of a money-miss-road.

He is high on yeyebrities punnaniis.

1 Like

Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by baralatie(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
AmakaDNBStories:
shocked shocked shocked
But wait o, no be this same acting Okey has been acting since I was in secondary school...I think Nollywood pays ladies more.
yes o!
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by alabiyemmy(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

That's like $2,500.

Bros, some people get money, die.

Na toto dem go come dey waste am on.
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by 4C2215131: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Airforce1:
Good investment

Don't be too quick to say that. Managing a night-club is difficult as hell even with seasoned professionals. Keeping the name of the club on the lips of folks and the mind of the general public is a herculean task. Most night-clubs the world over usually have a half-life of six months.

A club may stay open, but behind the scenes, it's constantly losing money. Takes a lot of expertise to swing it through. Not saying hers won't cut it though.
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by teamchocolate: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
Pls be sure of what ur saying before saying it in a public forum, omotola is someone's wife and some pple's mother...

undecided

ayodele234:

All these actress na ashawo them be. My uncle bleeps Omotola like a dog. I know a top Agip staff they bleeps Genevieve anytime he wants. He gives her 500k per night.

1 Like

Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by teekay213(m): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
papawemba:
Another way to suck our pockets dry.

To be a man in Lagos... na real wa.

In another news, Ini is a high class olosho.

Her short-time goes as high as 500k per nyu.

I know a man that bleeps her for that amount in Amuwo.

*quote me wrongly and run mad*
nawa o,sum pple sabi waste moni.500k wasted on a loose pucy for a night.i most be rich.
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by orise100(m): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nawa oo..all this talk about her being a single lady and the whole nite club 'ish' not being appropriate for her...Shattap dia..person no fit do business again ni? What do u say then about ladies dat go clubbing? Abegi, She's making her money. Free am!....u wey dey find ow she take get her money ehn...it's beta u try using google...u will get your answer there...mscheww..
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by ekefre4(m): 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
papawemba:
Another way to suck our pockets dry.

To be a man in Lagos... na real wa.

In another news, Ini is a high class olosho.

Her short-time goes as high as 500k per nyu.

I know a man that bleeps her for that amount in Amuwo.

*quote me wrongly and run mad*
and hw much do ur sisters charge?
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
This thing is worth a couple hundred millions

And when you call bullsh1t on the source of income being Nollywood or endorsements

some 1diot is gonna shout you down
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
Fellow Nigeria please let us always learn to appreciate others inother for God have our prayer answer,.I still do luv & cherish her despite my brda dumpt her
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by axiliborha(f): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
stexsy:
now, this type of business is not meant for women, of all investment, nite club. Too bad
I don't know when they said night club was only for men who do we humans like to categorise everything. If a woman goes for football training no it is not goo if she is top in oil business she is a woman she can't handle it...did they right for men only abeg!
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
I Must step into this club with a BULLION VAN.
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
Money is working
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by sharonlv(f): 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
Thats a nice one, and also a very good investments. It shows that she knows what she is doing
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by tammie24: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
dearsly:

The poor advising the rich on how to invest.....Naija which way....) cheesy cheesy
What gave you the impression that the guy is poor
You are poor doesn't mean others are! undecided
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by dearsly(m): 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
tammie24:

What gave you the impression that the guy is poor
You are poor doesn't mean others are! undecided

So u get money pass INI EDO...
Park well...Linus Mbah
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by tammie24: 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
dearsly:

So u get money pass INI EDO...
Park well...Linus Mbah
And how do you know whether I do or don't?
Your poor mentality will not take you anywhere!
Not everybody on NL is as poor as you are or think
*swipe*
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by dearsly(m): 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
tammie24:

And how do you know whether I do or don't?
Your poor mentality will not take you anywhere!
Not everybody on NL is as poor as you are or think
*swipe*
People that brag ain't rich...u fink it's all about money??...u don't know who u talking with sef!..Dont talk with kids here...
EOD!
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by tammie24: 12:15am On Sep 29, 2015
dearsly:

People that brag ain't rich...u fink it's all about money??...u don't know who u talking with sef!..Dont talk with kids here...
EOD!
You said the guy was poor
Just because he expressed his opinion you said he was poor
You don't have to say anything else to suggest you feel you are better than him
Now you say I'm bragging
SMH
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by fyneguy: 12:27am On Sep 29, 2015
Hmmm Akwa Ibom money
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by YOUNGDERAH: 12:58am On Sep 29, 2015
Another hangout for the homeless girls in Lagos.
Awon Olosho

The first calabar girl using her head since 1960. grin grin
Proudly Okpo
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by babsdeen(m): 4:11am On Sep 29, 2015
Towncrier247:
Ini Edo is balling. Splendormag can authoritatively tell you that Nollywood actress, Ini Edo has erected a night club in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, called Mimz Lounge. Ini, who doubles as a producer will open her new investment on Wednesday, September 30, 2015.

Mimz has a prime location,and apart from night clubbing will also be serving sumptuous African and Continental dishes at it's restaurant , plus exotic drinks. It's arooftop lounge . Mimz also boast of a tastefully furnished guest house. The event will be hosted by OAP and hypeman; Dotun, with several A-list Celebrities expected to grace the event. Music By: Dj Kentalky,Dj X-ray Dj Swag.

The event kicks off by 7pm with a black carpet reception. Mimz is located on Durosinmi Etti drive, opposite Carol Court before Dowen College or 52a omorinre Johnson Street, Lekki Phase 1.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/09/splendor-exclusive-inside-ini-edos.html

Oya this is another success story o... No wahala, just stay tuned to read mine too via my LEGITIMATE HUSTLE. Meanwhile, you can only get the best car deals here: www.nairaland.com/2261460/sp-sellingpoint-autos-sell-used-tokunbo/3
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 29, 2015
A choice location for movie shoot!
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 29, 2015
Unsad:
New place for homeless girls to spend their nights.
Yes, new place for niggas to screw them.
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 29, 2015
Nice one. Happy for her!
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2015
4C2215131:

Don't be too quick to say that. Managing a night-club is difficult as hell even with seasoned professionals. Keeping the name of the club on the lips of folks and the mind of the general public is a herculean task. Most night-clubs the world over usually have a half-life of six months.

A club may stay open, but behind the scenes, it's constantly losing money. Takes a lot of expertise to swing it through. Not saying hers won't cut it though.

I dey tell you, and club goers have zero loyalty.

Usually, once a new joint opens up in the neighborhood, you're toast...

Once overheard 2face's club's manager say they were being owed 50m - now add that to the mix.

And I don't even want to mention pilfering.
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by 4C2215131: 10:23am On Sep 30, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

I dey tell you, and club goers have zero loyalty.

Usually, once a new joint opens up in the neighborhood, you're toast...

Once overheard 2face's club's manager say they were being owed 50m - now add that to the mix.

And I don't even want to mention pilfering.

A lot of folks don't know that a lot of the champagne popping dudes owe the management for them bottles! You go draw debt tire! And when it is all over they'll move on to the next.

Succeeding in the nite-club business demands that you have a lot of capital to keep pouring in at the outset (I'm taking a winning and charismatic personality as a given. You got to be a man-about-town or know men-about-town, even then it's not guaranteed that you'll make it in the business).

You keep organising events and stuff in a bid to get your brand entrenched firmly in the sub-conscious of the society such that even when competitors come on board you remain relevant. These events cost mad cash. In fact, forget about profits for a while, just employ smart folks who know the business and keep brainstorming.

P.S. Employing a 'white' manager is not the 'magic key' to success in the nite-club business or other entertainment biz for that matter. Folks always make this mistake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" / "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" / Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.