Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,931 members, 7,872,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter (57089 Views)

DSS Foils Coordinated Terror Attacks In Kano And Three Other States / Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG / ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by Oysdam(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
adekoonlay:
This Sanusi and his 18 year old bride ...before one talks about its rightness or wrongness, a lot of questions have to be answered. Questions like: 1) Is it legal, moral? 2) Is she mature? 3) Was she forced to marry him? 4) Were you sexually active at 18? 5) Can she vote? 6) Can an 18year old be in love? 7) Can an 18year old handle marriage? Does Omotola who married at 18 have 2 heads? 9) Why are you angry? 10) Do you know Kylie Jenner? 11) Do you know Kylie Jenner is 18, has been dating since 17, is a $ multimillionaire and has her own house? 12) Do you know Jeff who just won Project Fame is 18? 13) Do you know that tech & other factors has ensured kids get mature/wiser earlier? 14) Do you know ManU's Martial is married and has a child? He is 19. How old was he when he got married? How old do you think his wife is? 15) Do you know an 18 year old could be more exposed, intelligent, experienced, and a BETTER spouse thansome 30 year olds? Before you attack Sanusi or scream # ChildNotBride , please ask yourself these15 questions and answer them with the fear of God. Thank you‪#‎copied
Hey child abuser accomplice...my own ish is that the 54yr old fool is too old for girl..and am sure the girl has no say in that marriage, she was married off and nothing more..

1 Like

Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by 989900: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
adekoonlay:
This Sanusi and his 18 year old bride ...before one talks about its rightness or wrongness, a lot of questions have to be answered. Questions like: 1) Is it legal, moral? 2) Is she mature? 3) Was she forced to marry him? 4) Were you sexually active at 18? 5) Can she vote? 6) Can an 18year old be in love? 7) Can an 18year old handle marriage? Does Omotola who married at 18 have 2 heads? 9) Why are you angry? 10) Do you know Kylie Jenner? 11) Do you know Kylie Jenner is 18, has been dating since 17, is a $ multimillionaire and has her own house? 12) Do you know Jeff who just won Project Fame is 18? 13) Do you know that tech & other factors has ensured kids get mature/wiser earlier? 14) Do you know ManU's Martial is married and has a child? He is 19. How old was he when he got married? How old do you think his wife is? 15) Do you know an 18 year old could be more exposed, intelligent, experienced, and a BETTER spouse thansome 30 year olds? Before you attack Sanusi or scream # ChildNotBride , please ask yourself these15 questions and answer them with the fear of God. Thank you‪#‎copied

Do you have a daughter?

How old is she?

Is/was she married at 18 to a 54 year old as 4th wife?

Even though it doesn't make it appealing, are those examples you cited married to men older by almost 4 decades, with 3 previous wives, and over a dozen kids?

What precedence is the emir setting for a perceived population that still sees book as 'haram'?

Is he purposely trying to lay wrong example, such that his kinsmen can remain in perpetual blindness to 'modern secular' education?

OTOH, it doesn't have to be illegal, non-religious, nor immoral for it to be amoral.

At times, you've just got to ignore your lust for a greater good.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by tommykiwi(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
A true Gunnerz like me...COYG!
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
adekoonlay:
[s] This Sanusi and his 18 year old bride ...before one talks about its rightness or wrongness, a lot of questions have to be answered. Questions like: 1) Is it legal, moral? 2) Is she mature? 3) Was she forced to marry him? 4) Were you sexually active at 18? 5) Can she vote? 6) Can an 18year old be in love? 7) Can an 18year old handle marriage? Does Omotola who married at 18 have 2 heads? 9) Why are you angry? 10) Do you know Kylie Jenner? 11) Do you know Kylie Jenner is 18, has been dating since 17, is a $ multimillionaire and has her own house? 12) Do you know Jeff who just won Project Fame is 18? 13) Do you know that tech & other factors has ensured kids get mature/wiser earlier? 14) Do you know ManU's Martial is married and has a child? He is 19. How old was he when he got married? How old do you think his wife is? 15) Do you know an 18 year old could be more exposed, intelligent, experienced, and a BETTER spouse thansome 30 year olds? Before you attack Sanusi or scream # ChildNotBride , please ask yourself these15 questions and answer them with the fear of God. Thank you [/s] ‪#‎copied
yeah you are right, 18 is a good age to marry but to a 52 yr old man, c'mon meaning he was toasting her @ 17 grin grin which makes him a paedophile lipsrsealed ..

P.S - dont quote me and spew trash undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by 989900: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
freshcvvs:

[s]Forced by who? you and who? does she not have parents and guidance? in all her pictures you have seen so far, does she look like someone under bondage? how many people can boast of being virgins at 18 including you?[/s]

1 Like

Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by prideofscience: 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
Malu, shanu, nnako cow.
If you rape 4yrs man for man and female to female is not a crime
temitemi1:
The child molester/abuser grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by dyn1800: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
Rahim sterling had a child before he turns 18
adekoonlay:
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by 989900: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
adekoonlay:

my bro ill rather my daughter marry early at the age of 18 than turn into a public property by 25 y trying so hard to find a man and if she sees it fit she wants a way older man so be it.

Married to a 54 year old with 3 wives and a dozen kids at 18; divorced/widowed/turning to a more shameful public property due to insatisfaction @ under 40? Really?

You don't have a daughter.

And if you do, or should have one in future, and she sees that sh,!t u wrote, she will disown you 3 times before the c0.ck crows.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by Justicealh3(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bakomakka.
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by bishopstan(m): 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sweetyie:
Cute. They look alike

the pretty on your dp looks like miss kedike or are you related to her
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by adekoonlay(m): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
989900:

Married to a 54 year old with 3 wives and a dozen kids at 18, divorced/widowed/turning to a more shameful public property due to insatisfaction @ under 40? Really?

You don't have a daughter.

And if you do, or should have one in future, and she sees that sh,!t u wrote, she will disown you 3 times before the c0.ck crows.
No one is gonna program my brain how to think or live my life, if I feel like marrying 10 wives and you ve got the means to take care of them y dont u go ahead if thats wat will satisfy u rather than committing adultry up and down, age is not a determinant of love, if my daughter choose to marry a 54yr oldman, her life her choice. I dont ve a problem with that.
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by hendrixxx(m): 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
lovely
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by adekoonlay(m): 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Oysdam:
Hey child abuser accomplice...my own ish is that the 54yr old fool is too old for girl..and am sure the girl has no say in that marriage, she was married off and nothing more..
How sure are u she had no say. Continue dating ur SS1,2,3 Gfs and come here to talk trash think u re better. Bro u re worse off cos u re not even married to her.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by Bigolly(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
adekoonlay:

we are talking of 18yrs old girl to 54yrs old man here,you should be more reasonable with your logic

1 Like

Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Richmmbm:

1.Yes its legal
2.Not she's not, if she is she will think future about education nt been a 4th wife of 54years old man
3.Yes she was force, a normal human being will never pray to be a 4th wife to an oldman without an education
4.Yes
5.Yes
6.Yes but I return the question to you did you fall inlove at 18 to and old man with three wifes at home?
7.No not to a 54years old man with three wifes
8.That's a stupid question u ever ask, Did omotola marry an old man with three wifes? When u have an answer for me I will respond to urs.
9.Yes am angry bunches of animals are northerners, they are the problem of nigeria
10. Yes I know kylie jenner ...she's an american not a nigerian and she not married to anybody talkless of an old man
11.Yes she came from a celebrity family and hear urself empty skull she been dating not married to a 54 years old man
12.And so? Its a talent program for youth do you expect your daddy to won it?
13.And the outcome of the tech is to get married to a 54years old man with three wifes?
14.Yes martial is the man, he get married to someone at his age not other way around getting married to a 54years old woman with 3 husband at home...don't be a daft common
15.When an 18years old is more expose, intelligent, and experienced , her thinking will never be to marry an old fool that has three wifes already ... Getting marry to some lil older than her will even be last on her list.
GET A LIFE BRO #ChildNotBride
And I have two questions for you...
1.Where and when did sanusi meet the young girl and ask her to be his wife? You should know she was giving to sanusi as a bribe or compensation.
2.How many of sanusi daughter and grand daughter get married to even a young man at 18 talkless of 54years old fool with 3 wifes at home?

You just display gross ignorance here.
Did you see where she was forced?

We have heard and we have seen on our campuses where 70 years old men pick girls below 18 in their exotic cars at night and drove them home for pleasure.

We have heard of father raping daughter.
We have seen and heard and also read on daily basis we 12 years old girls having boyfriends.

Just earlier today, I saw on front page (Nairaland) where a 16/17 years old girl was asking, if it is advisable for her to have boyfriend.

And I ask, which religion/faith permit all this?

You might even be one of those who lure this said girls on campus to sleep with their father's age mate.

Stop been hypocrite and face reality.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by hansad: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nigerians chase shadows --- too too much.

Allow Sanusi to enjoy him life. If you can, go and marry as many wives as you can afford. Give gbosas as he poses with her daughter.

Where una de when dem soldiers with armoured tanks supervised Nigeria's constitution after doctoring Nigeria's political structure?

Did any of you ask during the constitution drafting period for polygammy and child marriages be forbidden in Nigeria?

Una just wake up from slumber - after Fula . . had since doctored Nigeria's political structure - to make you guys from the south of Nigeria begin de grab each other's throat.
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by bmos(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
Thid[quote author=hob post=38461889][b]All i see is Arsenal and the Cutie

This Sanusi na one small Rascal fa!
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by 989900: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
adekoonlay:

No one is gonna program my brain how to think or live my life, if I feel like marrying 10 wives and you ve got the means to take care of them y dont u go ahead if thats wat will satisfy u rather than committing adultry up and down, age is not a determinant of love, if my daughter choose to marry a 54yr oldman, her life her choice. I dont ve a problem with that.

10 wives or 100, has never stopped a man from committing adultery.

BTW, talk is cheap.
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by Bruno3000(m): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
UnknownT:
hmmm, so are you equating it to rape?
yea, sure. It baffles me how a man would be attracted to his own daughter.
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by alcmene: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
adekoonlay:

trashy balderdash put up to rationalize pedophilia.
Sanusi is old enough to be Martial's grand father
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
adekoonlay:

I salute you bro.
Most people commenting here are doing it for hate,ignorance and the beijin cancer.

The wiki link below shows American marriage age for the people which is 18.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_marriage_in_the_United_States
Most people also forgets that the young lady will schooled in sanusis house even though she won't need to work based on her wealthy background

1 Like

Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by mohdimplez(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
Zoharariel:
How I wish I can sample his daughter with her beautiful & criminal face.

And if she gives birth to a boy, I'll name him Hercules.

Bet wait, no be the kind of sampling wey una dey think ooooo. grin
niggahz be drinking garri and groundnut and come to Nairaland and write trash! tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by hansad: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
Igbo be so so 419, Drug dealers; Yoruba be so so cowardly, Drug dealers ....

Igbo be thief... Yoruba be thief...

We don produce president of Nigeria, Una no go ever produce president, lie lie.

Lagos is Igboland, not even no man's land again, no be Yoruba land, lie lie.

Chai, the whole southeast is no go area - killed by erosion.

YEYE PEOPLES nearer to Atlantic ocean. E be like say Ocean water don scatter all of una head finish.

As una de fight, Sanusi dem go de laugh - these kain foolish yeye stupid people nearer to the Atlantic sef.

Loooooool. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by Hauneg(f): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
temitemi1:
Some persons are always eager to run their mouth whenever a Muslim personality is brought up but my dear temitemi eh, how old was Omotola and her husband when they got married
And it's like you were not in obodo Nigeria when the popular Kanu Papilo Nwankwo got married to an 18 years Amara years ago.
Plus 18 is constitutionally considered an adult in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by abdulhosni619(m): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
MissMogidi:
NICE PICS.. how is his 18 yr old wife?

She dey fine ooo....she talk sey mak I greet you grin
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by Marksule(m): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
cheesy grin grin
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by georgylee: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Can Emir Sanusi marry his daughter out at 18 or below.....? A killer/murderer will always avoid facing the sword.........
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by abdulhosni619(m): 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
I like your swagger my oga

adekoonlay:
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by ybalogs(m): 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
temitemi1:
18 year old still a child abi? Ask Omotola Ekehinde.
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by georgylee: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
Can he marry his daughter out at 18 or below.....? A killer/murderer will always avoid facing the sword.........
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by Chiefpriest(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
[b]Sanusi is 54yrs old when you multiply 18 by 3 that gives you 54.Kylie is dating a guy that is just 6yrs her senior still reasonable,omotola's husband is not 3times her senior,if every 54yrs old man marries all the 18yr old girl then the young men their age are all doom.That young girl have just been denied the free opportunity to experience youthful love and romance.So the union is wrong. Sanusi will be 72 when the young girl is 36.
adekoonlay:
[/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate / Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.