Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,924 members, 7,942,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

My Ghost Lover - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Ghost Lover (1456 Views)

Mystery Lover / A Ghost In School / Diary Of A Desperate Lover (updated) a classical blend of poetry and prose! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ghost Lover by ifyasia(f): 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
My very first e-Book. I had readers downloading it in more than 100 countries across the world.

MY GHOST LOVER

Jessica thinks that marrying her love over the internet is the best thing that had ever happened to her until her husband paid her a surprise visit from Italy.
When James paid his internet wife a visit in Nigeria, to see her for the first time, he was shocked to hear that he had been living with her for the past couple of months. How could that be possible when he just saw her for the first time.

Download from www.ifyasia.com

(1) (Reply)

The Tale Of My Greedy Neighbor By Tosan Tarre / Deleted / Pen/studzinski Literary Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.