Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,905 members, 7,889,992 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:52 AM

Emotional Or Physical Violence: Which Do You Prefer From Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Or Physical Violence: Which Do You Prefer From Your Partner? (434 Views)

Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? / Emotional Violence Vs Physical Violence, Which Is More Damaging? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional Or Physical Violence: Which Do You Prefer From Your Partner? by Esthersblog(f): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
It’s so funny some ladies still say, if their partner doesn’t hit them, then he doesn’t love them.

I recall a lady talking about how her partner hits her whenever they have a misunderstanding, and blames his actions on being ‘Hot Tempered’. She later went on to say, their relationship becomes even stronger after they settle and she really likes it that way. To her, she prefers him being physically violent with her because it strengthens her relationship rather than having someone who bottles up everything and explodes one day, only leading to a break-up.

Sometimes, but on rare occasions, women beat their men when they lose their temper as well.

Which of the options below would you prefer?

· A man who curses, screams and throws things at you but does not hit you or lay a finger on you.
· A man who hits you and realizes his/her mistakes and genuinely apologizes immediately after hitting you.
· A man who will just walk away from the scene and stay away from you for days/weeks before thinking of settling the issue.

The question is not meant for ladies only.

Source: www.esther.com.ng

Re: Emotional Or Physical Violence: Which Do You Prefer From Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
I prefare a lady who will just walk away and stay away from me for some days, that is d type of wife i want GOD to give to me, they are precious gem. "dat way i will be able to calm down and apologise.
Re: Emotional Or Physical Violence: Which Do You Prefer From Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
Third option. . . .
Re: Emotional Or Physical Violence: Which Do You Prefer From Your Partner? by falconey(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
50-50
Re: Emotional Or Physical Violence: Which Do You Prefer From Your Partner? by Darkseid(m): 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
I'll be back when this hits the front page undecided
The person below me has something to say though undecided
Re: Emotional Or Physical Violence: Which Do You Prefer From Your Partner? by NemzySeries(m): 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
wen a woman wanna b silly dey kw d perfect way of doing so based on ma calculations na Beating sure pass....infact na to dey beat up in advance for offences yet to b committed
Re: Emotional Or Physical Violence: Which Do You Prefer From Your Partner? by eph12(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
I prefer one that will scream and shout but will end there. I should be the one walking out not her.
Re: Emotional Or Physical Violence: Which Do You Prefer From Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
i prefer d thrd option. Lets quarrel with decorum
Re: Emotional Or Physical Violence: Which Do You Prefer From Your Partner? by vizkiz: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
I don't wanna get married to a black belt holder. Neither do I need a phyco biitch. So I'll choose none

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Matters: 11 Signs The Guy You Are Dating Is Hiding A Wife At Home / Amily Friend Malika / Funny Skit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.