Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Paid Ransom Before I Was Released +how The Npf Lied –olu Falae - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Paid Ransom Before I Was Released +how The Npf Lied –olu Falae (609 Views)

Balogun-Fulani: We Paid Ransom For Our Freedom, Our Kidnappers Were Fulanis / Police Reacts To Olu Falae's Ransom Claims / Police Shouldn't Take Glory For Falae's Release, We Paid Ransom – Family Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Paid Ransom Before I Was Released +how The Npf Lied –olu Falae by Triton1996(m): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mr. Falae was released Thursday, four days after he was abducted by unknown gunmen.

The Ondo Police Public Relations Officer, Wole Ogodo, who confirmed his release on Thursday, said no ransom was paid for the release.

Mr. Falae’s abductors had demanded N100million ransom for his release, later reducing it to N90million.

Force Public Relations Officer, Olabisi Kolawole, also said in a statement Thursday night that the former minister was rescued after the Force launched aerial and land operations in search of the kidnappers.

She said the rescue operation, which began on Monday, the day the Afenifere chieftain was abducted, took the search party to all parts of Ondo state.

He said Mr. Falae was eventually rescued in Owo.

The chieftain of the Pan-Yoruba group, Afenifere and National Chairman of the Social Democratic Party, was abducted last Monday at his Ilado farm along Igbatoro Road, Akure North Local Government Area of Ondo State.

“The operation which started in the early hours of the aforementioned date, combed every nook and cranny of Ondo state till success was achieved in Owo,” Ms. Kolawole had said.
Re: I Paid Ransom Before I Was Released +how The Npf Lied –olu Falae by donTbone(m): 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: I Paid Ransom Before I Was Released +how The Npf Lied –olu Falae by oluvick(m): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hmmmm.

Police is your friend
Re: I Paid Ransom Before I Was Released +how The Npf Lied –olu Falae by nobilis: 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
The caption of your thread says one thing. The write up says another thing
And without any source as well.

Are you well at all, OP?
Re: I Paid Ransom Before I Was Released +how The Npf Lied –olu Falae by Singingbae(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
M

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Poisons Water Sources In Borno Villages - The Sun / Ride From Ifako Ijaiye To Lekki Phase 1 For N350 + A Chance To Win Cash Prize / Boko Haram: Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Threatened – Army Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.