Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,563 members, 7,885,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

Details On How Applicants Fuckup Today @ Intercontinental Bank Aptitute Test - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Details On How Applicants Fuckup Today @ Intercontinental Bank Aptitute Test (1266 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details / Actress Uche Jombo Causes Commotion At Intercontinental Bank / Naija Reunion Fuckup In California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Details On How Applicants Fuckup Today @ Intercontinental Bank Aptitute Test by bencoffi(m): 12:29am On Oct 08, 2006
My good friends,
Good Day all!
I wrote the intercontinental bank test,i want to correct the impression which says that the test was unorganised,well for my option i shall say that the fault is from we the applicant because we refused listening to their instructions and that resulted immediate employment of the uniform men"MOBIL POLICE" just to rescue the situation at the moment,guys do you know that out of annouyance the test was cancelled but due to their immeasurable mercies,it was revoked and majority wrote the test while some applicant waited and finally wrote theirs.
So,with these little explanations,i want those who were not there to know how everything went on and to equally advise some of us(applicants)to always be patient in search of work not "GRAGRA" because with gragra one ends up loosen.
Morealso,this little information is for us not to bring other peoples mind down ie to say any exppression without impression will definitely backup Depression.plssssssssssssssssss applicant lets shine our eyes in any work we see.
Bye
Re: Details On How Applicants Fuckup Today @ Intercontinental Bank Aptitute Test by naijacutee(f): 1:28am On Oct 08, 2006
Are we allowed to say "4cup" in post titles?
Re: Details On How Applicants Fuckup Today @ Intercontinental Bank Aptitute Test by kenshin(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2006
No I don't think so
Re: Details On How Applicants Fuckup Today @ Intercontinental Bank Aptitute Test by Wumine(f): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2006
sorry o! i wrote mine and it was fine.

(1) (Reply)

Your Favorite Dagrin's Lyrics / Fab Or Drab – Cossy Orjiakor On Set Of A New Video [picture] / ”I Won’t Disappoint My Fans” Another Nollywood Actress Ventures Into Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.