Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,897 members, 7,933,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 01:30 AM

Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. (19617 Views)

25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part / Bath Spa University Novel In 25 Words / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Tobyshegz(m): 7:03am On Jul 06, 2016
We've waited endlessly and hopelessly for it. Two weeks now and our bulbs have gone to sleep. With my phone dead, three minutes late for work, i walked towards the main door when i heard people screaming "UP NEPA!!!"

1 Like

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by drstan(m): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2016
I loved her so much, she was everything I had,but this faithful day I saw her pant down in my friends car, wondering who to kill because the gun has just one bullet,emotional and unstable as I was, I shut myself ,the sound of the gun was funny like a toy gun, then I realised I must have done a gun swap with my neighbors kid toy gun.

1 Like

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by joey150(m): 7:06am On Jul 06, 2016
The sun is now clear in the east, the cold winds seemed to have ceased, bye bye to the rain..it is summer again!
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by 18SNVL: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Niwdog(m): 7:10am On Jul 06, 2016
She claims to love me every morning I woke up from sleep but I came back from work on time to find her doing some press up with the gardener.

1 Like

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by nintal(m): 7:12am On Jul 06, 2016
Group of igbo people who in quest of money ended as vultures. Despite all the efforts made to tone them, only their legs where humans.

1 Like

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 06, 2016
Its so sweet, a desire of the tongue, I grab the jug to take a sip, Alas I had finished the coffee drink earlier

2 Likes

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by poksmahn(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2016
He saw her standing across the high way. Beautiful and elegant, she stood. With reckless abandon, he sauntered to meet the woman of his dreams. A truck ran over him.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by 18SNVL: 7:19am On Jul 06, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Curvinus(m): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2016
I lay sprawled next to her, smiling sheepishly like a well fed cat. I'd just done the unthinkable and I didn't even feel any remorse.

2 Likes

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by fairygeh(f): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2016
The time was Quarter Past two,Olamide and Pepenazi chorused,its high time, for the Olosho's and Eruiku's to come in,its not illegal.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by adioolayi(m): 7:24am On Jul 06, 2016
I was warned never to take a second look. I disobeyed, now seriously entangled and addicted ..Nairaland, you are so enticing.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by saintdennis(m): 7:24am On Jul 06, 2016
He said:I am at the market, she cried as she begged him to come back home; he responded "I love you mariam" then screamed...allahu akbar!

6 Likes

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Sard(m): 7:31am On Jul 06, 2016
nintal:
Group of igbo people who in quest of money ended as vultures. Despite all the efforts made to tone them, only their legs where humans.
Nintal always showed tribalism. But he never listened to our pleas to stop until he was almost shot by some gunmen.

3 Likes

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by frankeinstein(m): 7:31am On Jul 06, 2016
She brought his mouth close to hers and whispered, 'I love you,just as you are:imperfect yet divine'
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by freecocoa(f): 7:32am On Jul 06, 2016
fairygeh:
The time was Quarter Past two,Olamide and Pepenazi chorused,its high time, for the Olosho's and Eruiku's to come in,its not illegal.
Rotflmao. grin cheesy

What a story.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by nonjebose(m): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2016
The crowd gathered at the sight of the daredevil robbers astonished, wondering how low the mighty had fallen, while Linda wept at discovering the " magun"
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Sard(m): 7:37am On Jul 06, 2016
I saw her smiling at me from distance. But being a married woman now, I couldn't touch her like I used to.

2 Likes

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Bnladan(m): 7:37am On Jul 06, 2016
The fans were nervous as he stood on the ball, he looked at the keeper and here he comes...over the bar! He missed again.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by fairygeh(f): 7:41am On Jul 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Rotflmao. grin cheesy

What a story.
Hahaha, lol.just trying to be creative tongue
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Ironi: 7:41am On Jul 06, 2016
I held her onion shaped cheeks so tight feeling her fleshy silky smooth skin in cloud seven; my long don disappeared and re-appeared with every motion, sweet.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Minemrys: 7:42am On Jul 06, 2016
Divepen1:
Authors believe it sweet to tweet stories. So, I started posting stories on my whatsapp status and it made sense.

You can try it out.
.Here's an example.

Tunde jumped into the river and people said he was mad but when he returned with the drowning queen, he was called a hero.
Fayose looked at the television with hatred and anger. Looking at the one bullet pistol on the table, he picked it up to his forehead squeezing the trigger. "Damn you Buhari"

1 Like

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Sard(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2016
Lifeless on the rope was Chief Ola. Tattered. I couldn't believe what depression had done to the man who was once my village's richest man.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by freecocoa(f): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2016
After years of waiting and trying, there they were, her twins, tears began to fall, one look into their eyes, she was helplessly in love.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by freecocoa(f): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2016
fairygeh:

Hahaha, lol.just trying to be creative tongue
You tried very well. grin
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by freecocoa(f): 7:48am On Jul 06, 2016
Minemrys:

Fayose looked at the television with hatred and anger. Looking at the one bullet pistol on the table, he picked it up to his forehead squeezing the trigger. "Damn you Buhari"
grin grin grin

You people are something else.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by iPopAlomo(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2016
There was a picture of me in my phone sleeping...

I live alone...

#TrueStory...
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by leahcimzil: 7:54am On Jul 06, 2016
The Man of God laid his hand on my head and commanded me to stand up. I stood up, long enough to crash back into my wheel chair. Why does Mother still believe in these Miracles?.

2 Likes

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 06, 2016
"First time i kissed a girl, I fainted, Before i could get up, I heard she laughed and died"
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by fairygeh(f): 7:56am On Jul 06, 2016
freecocoa:
You tried very well. grin
Lol,thanks dear.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by iPopAlomo(m): 7:56am On Jul 06, 2016
Hammering sounds woke me up from my dream... After I could barely hear the muffled sound of dirt covering the coffin over my own screams!!!
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 06, 2016
Sard:
I saw her smiling at me from distance. But being a married woman now, I couldn't touch her like I used to.
Married woman, are u a lesbian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ONOME My Landlord's Daughter (humor, Erotic And Romance Thriller) / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) / Mysterious Ileya Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.