Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,788 members, 7,886,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Alhaji Aliko Dangote Reveals He Has No Property Outside Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alhaji Aliko Dangote Reveals He Has No Property Outside Nigeria (657 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Reveals He Has To Have Money Delivered In A Truck / Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) / "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alhaji Aliko Dangote Reveals He Has No Property Outside Nigeria by safeguide: 6:34am On Sep 29, 2015
Africa’s richest man, Alhaji Aliko Dangote has revealed that he doesn’t have any property outside Nigeria despite his immense wealth.

The foremost business mogul whose net worth for 2015 is valued at at $21.6billion, according to Forbes also disclosed that Chief M K O Abiola advised him against investing in the media.

According to Leadership, the chairman of Dangote Groups said this during a meeting with media executives in Lagos state

“Somebody asked me, how many houses do you have abroad? I said, well, to tell you the good news, I don’t even have a nine-inch block outside Nigeria, and that is the truth; I don’t have a house anywhere abroad.”

Dangote also revealed that Chief M K O Abiola advised him not to go into the media business during a meeting they had in Abiola’s Ikeja residence in Lagos.

“I went to see Abiola and I said to him, you look a bit worried. And he said he could not sleep because of a publication…How many times will I be chasing reporters and running my business. Let me advise you, don’t go and do this newspaper business.”

visit.... www.safeguideconcept.

Re: Alhaji Aliko Dangote Reveals He Has No Property Outside Nigeria by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 29, 2015
How's his property supposed to be my problem?

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Aliko Dangote Reveals He Has No Property Outside Nigeria by amii131(f): 6:36am On Sep 29, 2015
Story for the gods...next please

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Aliko Dangote Reveals He Has No Property Outside Nigeria by politricks: 6:44am On Sep 29, 2015
The most industrious man in Nigeria. All others are chest beaters. If it is not dangote, it can never be like Dangote.
Re: Alhaji Aliko Dangote Reveals He Has No Property Outside Nigeria by ikbnice(m): 6:45am On Sep 29, 2015
will i be included in his will for me to know.
Re: Alhaji Aliko Dangote Reveals He Has No Property Outside Nigeria by ibkgab001: 7:03am On Sep 29, 2015
That means I will be claiming his east London duplex
Re: Alhaji Aliko Dangote Reveals He Has No Property Outside Nigeria by Nairalanddiary: 7:38am On Sep 29, 2015
Deceit n lies.. Norm of the day

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) / Breaking News , Powerful Asteroid Set To Hit Earth Less Than A Month / Tecno Own The Stage Episode 5 Watch And Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.