Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,992 members, 7,970,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:40 PM

Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech (2025 Views)

Ben Bruce Gisting And Laughing With Atiku At Silverbird Man Of The Year Award / A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by makzeze: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2015

Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by Unsad(m): 8:30am On Sep 29, 2015
Sigh. How will Prof Joy Ogwu allow PMB to be laughing like this, in fact she's getting sacked today angry

4 Likes

Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by chocolateme(f): 8:30am On Sep 29, 2015
Cool
Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by makzeze: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2015
May God be with you always our Presido.

6 Likes

Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by realtestament(m): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2015
i wasn't dia so i don't knw lipsrsealed
Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by Magician1503(m): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2015
It's cool, nice.
But this is no news, just gutter gossips
Lacks content.
Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by Tallesty1(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2015
cheesycheesy
Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by dulaman: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2015
Baba must be a funny man. Everybody around him always laugh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by bife: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2015
grin. that's our leader... we're proud of you. if you make mistake, we'll call your attention(in the best manner)

3 Likes

Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by acenazt: 8:52am On Sep 29, 2015
I know Gejites go dey frown now

3 Likes

Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by kingdompropty: 8:53am On Sep 29, 2015
Is that Ogwu beside him? I thought she messed PMB up? Useless propaganda every where.
Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by donphilopus: 8:53am On Sep 29, 2015
As usual, the wailers would still wait. I don't know if they derive joy in seeing Baba cry! Baba, well-meaning Nigerians are wishing you well, only the _retards are praying for you administration to fail.

1 Like

Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:57am On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2015
I want to know the joke that President Buhari cracks that always leaves his audience in guffaw

2 Likes

Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by billyG(m): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2015
See PMB laughing,this man no send wailers oo!dem say he hav a heart of stone,i hav seen Baba laugh & cry B4.

3 Likes

Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by UmuEri(m): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2015
All hail our INSTAGRAM President!

Meanwhile, our foreign reserves are in steady decline.!
Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by FreeGlobe(f): 9:20am On Sep 29, 2015
After supporting palestine. perhaps that was why he was kicked out from the meeting with pope
Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by Benedict44(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2015
is that the change they promised us...
Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2015
I'll really like to know what this man always tell people around him that leaves them looking like they just saw Mr.Bean cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by sammyj: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2015
My Presido Baba fantastic. Wailers will not be happy to see this pic ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by themilanway(m): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:
After supporting palestine. perhaps that was why he was kicked out from the meeting with pope

Buhari isn't the reason for your numerous problems.

Hatred and tribalism will kill you.

You will end up dying for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by nanalady(f): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2015
grin grin
Unsad:
Sigh. How will Prof Joy Ogwu allow PMB to be laughing like this, in fact she's getting sacked today angry
Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by agabusta: 10:07am On Sep 29, 2015
My President! Wailers will not like this pix. The mofos first lied that PMB was not healthy, but till now, the man has been showing them that he's a thorough old soldier.

Either they like it or not, PMB will succeed! And they will be eternally shamed.
Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by iamrealdeji(m): 11:10am On Sep 29, 2015
Muslim brothers would be like "Haram,Haram"
Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by emmanuel596(m): 11:11am On Sep 29, 2015
ATTENTION PLS :there will be an emergency meeting 4 all WAILERS. So as 2 plan how 2 react and wail wen d list of Saints [ministers] reaches d Senate and also made public. Pls b punctual. Singed by acting publicity secretary
Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by Codedb2: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2015
I wish president Buhari will go back to CPC
And leave APC with their propaganda
They are spoiling his name.
Is this same Joy APC locals are dealing with.
Can't u see how happy all of them are
If Buhari decamp to CPC u wil see
That all this igbos that are not supporting him wil
Decamp with him including me cheesy
Re: Photos:President Buhari So Excited and Laughing Louder After UN Speech by obailala(m): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2015
...And that's PMB laughing at the wailers with Prof Ogwu, yet some people are claiming PMB wants to sack her.

(1) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Praises Obasanjo, Advices APC On How To Retain Power. / Gov Fayose Meets With Mechanics In Ekiti, Gives Them Xmas Gifts - Photos / 5 Countries That Are Poorer Than Nigeria But Generate More Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.