Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,035 members, 7,922,503 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:47 AM

Health Consultancy Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Health Consultancy Business (411 Views)

Beauty Consultancy Business With Free Registration / Alert!!!New Consultancy Business You Can Do With Just Your Smart Device / Alert!!!. A New Online Consultancy Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Consultancy Business by arak4love(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2015
Good day all, my name is Ahmed. I am forced to share with you, a health consultancy business you can start with just 2,500 naira only. The beauty about this business is that it doesnt require the use of your money for its operation after your one time capital of 2,500 naira only. What this System of Business uses is OPM which is other peoples money. This business is the only business that gives you ur financial freedom and also makes you the boss of your own. This business doesnt require any certification or whatsoever as you will be adequately trained before commencing your business. Another interesting thing about it is that you can always do it at your leisure time, your place of work, your neighbourhood and many u could think of. This business is not a commission basis where you willl be asked to remit money in any form. This business makes you the owner or Director of ur business. YOU ARE IN CHARGE. The reason for this business is to create self employment for the masses. I have made an audio format of the business which cannot be attached on this platform due to the site size limit. I have explained evrytn in the audio. Interssted people can add me up on Whatsapp on 08161142455 or call d number for further clarification or Bbpin 569B872D. Please note that d audio is free and am not charging anyone on anything. Am just helping out to contribute positively to my country.

(1) (Reply)

We Buy All Kinds Of Dead Batteries Call 08030978357 / Doing Business, In The Country Of Western Nigeria / For Exporters And Importers Benefit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.