Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,375 members, 7,978,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:30 PM

[pictures] Beware Of Scammers; My 'epic' Response To A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / [pictures] Beware Of Scammers; My 'epic' Response To A Scammer (907 Views)

Photos Of Scammers Who Duped Me This Past Week / Photos: Check Out My Epic Response To SMS Scammers!!! / List Of Scammers Phone Number In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[pictures] Beware Of Scammers; My 'epic' Response To A Scammer by managermahmud: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2015
I decide to share this experience so nLanders will beware
I was on Facebook d other o, then Facebook suggested the Governor of Kaduna state to me as 'people you may know' I was like, what! shocked hw did Facebook knew that I knw El Rufai??
*Meanwhile, I neva eva see am o grin *
So I quickly added him. When he accepted my request, then I msgd him. *Greetings and appreciating d request acceptance* shikenan
His response below, and my counter response too...

Re: [pictures] Beware Of Scammers; My 'epic' Response To A Scammer by Sweetyie(f): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2015
Lol
Re: [pictures] Beware Of Scammers; My 'epic' Response To A Scammer by amii131(f): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2015
grin

No food for the scammer
Move to next patient dear scammer
Re: [pictures] Beware Of Scammers; My 'epic' Response To A Scammer by twixx(f): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2015
mr governor sir gringrin
Re: [pictures] Beware Of Scammers; My 'epic' Response To A Scammer by managermahmud: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2015
amii131:
grin

No food for the scammer
Move to next patient dear scammer
The mistake he did was that he didn't get to go through my profile, else, he wudnt have evn attempted me grin
Re: [pictures] Beware Of Scammers; My 'epic' Response To A Scammer by Sanchez01: 9:30am On Sep 29, 2015
Hahahahahagrin This is way too petty. Imagine "inbox me". Hahahahahaha!
Re: [pictures] Beware Of Scammers; My 'epic' Response To A Scammer by managermahmud: 1:55am On Oct 24, 2015
Its been a while thou. lalasticlala ishilove Seun farano do the needful smiley
Re: [pictures] Beware Of Scammers; My 'epic' Response To A Scammer by bugzbunny: 11:34am On Oct 24, 2015
You might be wondering why they used el rufai instead of osibande.... They actually knw who the VP is grin

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Photo: Two Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting / The Love Tale Of Adebisi ( A Rape Victim) / Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister in Rivers State (graphic photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.