Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,421 members, 7,947,751 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

What Is Ur Conception Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Ur Conception Of Love? (741 Views)

A Moment Of Love / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / What is the Colour of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Ur Conception Of Love? by neyo4real(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2009
what is ur own conception of love? is it liking someone for who he or she is or just for the physical appearance?
Re: What Is Ur Conception Of Love? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 04, 2012
My conception of love is that warm feeling you get and that security you feel knowing you and that person have each other's back. smiley That you'll be there for each other despite changes in physical appearance, petty arguments or differences in beliefs.

You know love is real: When you put all faith in the Most High and let him guide you two and allow His judgement be the ONLY outside force that matters. smiley
Re: What Is Ur Conception Of Love? by luckgames(m): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin: My conception of love is that warm feeling you get and that security you feel knowing you and that person have each other's back. smiley That you'll be there for each other despite changes in physical appearance, petty arguments or differences in beliefs.

You know love is real: When you put all faith in the Most High and let him guide you two and allow His judgement be the ONLY outside force that matters. smiley

For Nigerian it is what you can buying for me or do for me
It is not about us. but me, me, me
Can you teach a class to Nigerians MsDarkSkin

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do? / What Do You Think / 40 Reasons To Marry Naija Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.