Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) (36287 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Represents Aisha Buhari At West African College Of Nursing Event / Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) / 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by katazozo: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
HungerBAD:
Power Grabber like her Husband.

Could not even wait, for Saraki to declare first in 2019 but acting the First Lady Role already.

Don't worry, you will be the First Lady of Kirikiri with your Husband.
BAD BELLE
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
What's the dude doing there? Is he the first lady of Lesotho or he missed his way?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by anonimi: 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
HawksDude:
Later they'll say the presidency is behind her and her husband's predicament..

Siddon there dey look dey go o jare.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281191_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Absolutely wrong and unacceptable All na plan by the notorious former First Thieving Family of kwarans to penetrate PMB through DAT. Ugly crooked bit.CH abeg make Aisha no fall our hand o why that ROGUE SNITCH PRESDIOT WIFE na Just giving undue attention to VIP criminal angry
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by lekan29ice(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
gud for her
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by neocortex: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
HawksDude:

They are, they are just trying to pool wool over your eyes.
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Aisha buhari always bin represented...wetin she dey do?
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
Make she enjoy am while it last! undecided
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
uselessgoat:
THE IGBOS ARE THE ONE'S SUPPORTING BUKOLA SARAKI A yoruba/fulani MAN WHILE THEY VOTED AGAINST BUHARI WHO IS AN hausa/fulani. ISN'T IT OBVIOUS THEY REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT TODAY THEY SHOUT BIAFRA, TOMORROW THEY WANT SGF. THE NEXT DAY THEY ARE BEHIND SARAKI AS SENATE PRESIDENT AS IF HE IS AN IGBO MAN. THE REASON THEY KEEP SUPPORTING THAT COMMON THIEF IS JUST A WAY OF ENSURING TINUBU'S INFLUENCE IS DIMINISHED. NO MATTER WHAT, TINUBU REMAINS THE BEST POLITICAL STRATEGIST IN NIGERIA COS HIS IDEOLOGY AND MEDIA MIGHT DEFEATED A RULING PARTY OF 16YEARS. SARAKI IS A BABY COMPARED TO TINUBU AND HE WILL BE BOOTED OUT OF THAT STOLEN SEAT BY FIRE BY FORCE. THE IGBOS CAN ONLY WATCH AND WAIL undecided undecided undecided

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by katazozo: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
GboyegaD:
Ok. Why is this news? Perhaps, the first lady and the wife of the VP are busy tending to other things so they had to allow the next in line.
HABA, WHY NOT TINUBU'S WIFE NAA ?
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by GreatEngineer(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
make una de there de kill una self because of Saraki and Buhari issue.
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by prideofscience: 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
SARAKI IS BCOMING FAMOUS. IF HE ESCAPE THIS ALIGATION TABLED AGAINST HIM, SAI BUKKY FOR PRESIDENT YOUNG BLOOD SMART MAN. I LOVE BUKKY WITH PASSION
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by LocalChamp: 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
The Face of Criminal Fraudster and Bank Robber Saraki

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by Guyman02: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
uselessgoat:
THE IGBOS ARE THE ONE'S SUPPORTING BUKOLA SARAKI A yoruba/fulani MAN WHILE THEY VOTED AGAINST BUHARI WHO IS AN hausa/fulani. ISN'T IT OBVIOUS THEY REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT TODAY THEY SHOUT BIAFRA, TOMORROW THEY WANT SGF. THE NEXT DAY THEY ARE BEHIND SARAKI AS SENATE PRESIDENT AS IF HE IS AN IGBO MAN. THE REASON THEY KEEP SUPPORTING THAT COMMON THIEF IS JUST A WAY OF ENSURING TINUBU'S INFLUENCE IS DIMINISHED. NO MATTER WHAT, TINUBU REMAINS THE BEST POLITICAL STRATEGIST IN NIGERIA COS HIS IDEOLOGY AND MEDIA MIGHT DEFEATED A RULING PARTY OF 16YEARS. SARAKI IS A BABY COMPARED TO TINUBU AND HE WILL BE BOOTED OUT OF THAT STOLEN SEAT BY FIRE BY FORCE. THE IGBOS CAN ONLY WATCH AND WAIL undecided undecided undecided

You have OVER USED this POST

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
ZUBY77:

Which part of the zoo do you live?
North or south?
from the zoo of globalruns!
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by tiwasiaife(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
uselessgoat:

Hit like if u think this person is EWU mkpeeeee!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by demarc001: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
HungerBAD:

Could not even wait, for Saraki to declare first in 2019 but acting the First Lady Role already.

E be like say dem trow kola ontop your head.

Could she just go and represent without being assign?

Shior!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by Izi4real(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
HungerBAD:

Yes didn't u reason it from the point of view that she may have been requested to represent her?
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
Aisha Buhari at the Organisation of African First Ladies meeting, a side event meeting at the UN General Assembly meeting in New York.

i thought buhari and his evil machines said during campaign that the office of the first lady isn't constitutional and would be scrap?why the hypocrisy we are now witnessing?
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by bobestman(m): 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
Did they tell her to go there or she is doing it by herself?She can't just go there without being told to represent Aisha.

If na me, i no dey go.After your husband and his foolish party keep embarasing me and husband and una want me to represent.Na watin i for tell them.
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by picknstake: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND MONDAY MATCHES ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT [url]picknstake.com[/url] HURRY BEFORE MATCHES KICK OFF
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by Sultanchidi(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
HungerBAD:

bt u can't blame her, we don't have a first lady or do we?
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by alexlee50: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
HungerBAD:

why are you showing so much hate? Did u read the story? Did u not read she represesented the first lady? Did u think she just took herself there? Its like your own even goes beyond this story. What is your personal beef with the saraki's?
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
Desperate to seek Buhari's face
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by wiseoneking: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
uselessgoat:
Whaooh, yoruba/fulani man? I thought he is a Yoruba man. Why yoruba fulani man again. To me this is a developing news. Are you sure of what you are writing USELESS GOAT?

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by walozanga(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
HungerBAD:

E dey pain u oooh gaga...
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by Youceemeri: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hello great nairalanders pls i need your financial help to solve to problem which is been affecting me since d turn of the year...I need this cash to paid for a room for me and my son (Shelter). They have served us quit notice.. There's no business i could venture in that would yield maximum return at this moment, beside am on street now running up and down to make our end for food, am not lazy i can do any work but not into robbery pls i just want to be a good daddy for my son since his mum is late, i believe downfall of a man not the end, all i need is a roof over our head so i could be able to cool down and find job to make him proud.. The money i need is #20,000 to get a room..Any financial help would be greatly appreciated...I know there is good people out there who can help me .......May God bless and reward u all.

NB: Check My Signature for more info nothing is small.

@admin pls no removed this oo if am okay today i can help someone else tmw i need help than doing something stupid thanks.
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by erinalex: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Redoil:
tinubu and his owoda owoda lazy gang will soon eat shi.t.
PDP arm twisting APisi since time immemorial
are you sure you are using your brain to think ? PDP arm twisting APC ? Yet APC sent gej back to otuoke and dethroned PDP from central power. So who arm twisted who? Or are you a living dead?
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by azzima(m): 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
uselessgoat:
You are HALF right Bro. The truth is, they don't want ANYTHING to work out during Buhari's tenure. That's their innate nature. Bitterly and unforgiving. Meanwhile, the Ijaws have reconciled and moved on. Even Tompolo is singing a new song of unity while the Igbos have SELF-RELEGATED themselves to the level of the IRRELEVANT S of Nigeria.
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by samifiakp: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
Whoever says the northners are not wise is a joker.
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) by mikolo80: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
HawksDude:
. sharp woman de find solution to her problem. her husband is on his own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out / Buhari Angry As El-Rufai's Action Dents Tinubu's Peace Moves - Independent.ng / Police: Fulani Herdsman Entered Soyinka’s Compound To Search For Missing Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.