Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,314 members, 7,910,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:30 PM

Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) (30683 Views)

Housewife Kills Husband With ‘rat Poison’ In Kano / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) / Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Am not sure that man is with her clear eyes or maybe that girl is not her blood daughter cos I can't imagine a reasonable doing this.
He should be given thesame rat poison or otapiapia
Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by Bambless1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Wicked Man, Stone Him To Death #Sharia-law
Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by IndianaJay: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
ijustdey:

this is was testing has caused

after testing before marriage and pregnant..... they fell apart to the extent of not speaking with each other.

food for thought...
having sex with you when he promised marriage doesn't mean he will marry you at the long run

I'm sorry....but all I can see in your post is "bla bla bla", you don't make any sense.
Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by IndianaJay: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
This is why illiteracy and Religion may be the biggest problems we have in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by Kassychuks(f): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
Wht z dix world turning in2 bikokwanunu...ehhh?
Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by bugzbunny: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
osaslord500:
grin grin grin I can't hold it
Dude.... Somebody died undecided
Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
[size=18pt]Demons among humans and roaming about.
And they even have ignorant girlfriends and wives.[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by ijustdey: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
IndianaJay:

I'm sorry....but all I can see in your post is "bla bla bla", you don't make any sense.

do I need to make sense to lost soul like you.....

why don't you ignore and leave
Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by princekene61: 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
Eyahhh...wat a heartless and wicked father
Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by francizy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
Lessons to you fools who leave light for "God knows what".. How I wish they both took each other's lives and spared the innocent child.

What's more annoying is that the pedophilic and demonic beast impregnated this woman when she was just 14. For crying out loud, 14!! When she had no breasts, no hips, no asss, and was still not well kept. The gullible little girl (she was back then), converted just to ensure she marries and lives with her molester. But hey, the beast wasn't still satisfied and all he could pay her with was kicking her out of his house.

She takes his daughter to him and before you know it, he had murdered her. Why didn't the bastaard demonic beast tell her that he can't have his daughter around him rather than brutally killing his own furking daughter?

Am pretty sure he did this because the woman wasnt of his religion when she concieved. If you can't tolerate people of different religions, then why are we in one country for crying out loud??

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by emmadaji: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
The man should be hang ontill he cannot breath again
Hausa mentality, too bad.
Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by IndianaJay: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
ijustdey:

do I need to make sense to lost soul like you.....

why don't you ignore and leave

Calling someone you don't know a "lost soul" is you actually judging them.

Might be wise to sometimes remove the speck in our eye before trying to remove a log from someone else's

Piece of advise.

Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Love of money is d root of all evil. This one d mother dey yarn na chaff( in hausa dusa), when u decide to open ur p**cy to muslim cos of money u r telling me is love. How on earth a right sense christian be in love with devil, murderer, blood socking religion follower, thats mission impossible. And even forsake true GOD n starting worshipping devil follower, have u seen devil giving some1 something free? no 4me I have not.
However, everything happen to give other sense n to be a lesson to other christians girls that might want to try fall in lost or do longer throat for Muslim man money.
Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by vicque(f): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
I am speechless...... Ice cold murder? Even devil go fear this kind of man...
Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by sabi99(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mans inhumanity to man #pause 4 effect#........#dry my tears#. Rest in peace girl....A martyr u are!
Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by SporaD8: 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
IndianaJay:
This is why illiteracy and Religion may be the biggest problems we have in (NORTHERN)Nigeria.
fixed.
Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by rhames(m): 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
Why is everyone including the high and mighty using religion as a suspicious cover to commit heinous crimes? I believe that Imam should be hanged by his beard as he and his family have committed murder. Judgement is not theirs but God. Take heart madam. Sometimes these things happen to open our eyes to certain things. May God save us from all kinds of evil as we enter the ember months and into the new year.Ameen.

May Almighty Allah save us from these barbarians who cover themselves with the toga o religion but are criminals and stone hearted , soulles and heartless assassins. Ameen.
Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by cherriex(f): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nawa o the case still under investigation when suspect don
Admit to his crimes and that's how nothing will happen,I wonder
How our police officers sleep knowing the injustice they always
Cover.
Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by Olamidebright: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
God please i beg punish this oloriburuku father with death,but shame on u too mother na u cause all this problem no b u convert to a muslim well that is your own problem,am sorry for u poor child may your soul RIP.
Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by montezz(f): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
Shallow minded goats!
Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
sisnowee:
Love of money is d root of all evil. This one d mother dey yarn na chaff( in hausa dusa), when u decide to open ur p**cy to muslim cos of money u r telling me is love. How on earth a right sense christian be in love with devil, murderer, blood socking religion follower, thats mission impossible. And even forsake true GOD n starting worshipping devil follower, have u seen devil giving some1 something free? no 4me I have not.
However, everything happen to give other sense n to be a lesson to other christians girls that might want to try fall in lost or do longer throat for Muslim man money.

Every case that a woman enters is because of money to you. I'm sorry if those are the kinds of women you've been meeting, but it's not every woman that finds herself in such a situation that is a money thirsty gold digger. Not all girls are hungry and looking for your money ok?
Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
bqlekan:
Human wickedness is far greater than that of the devil...

I've never heard of the devil being a paedophile, rapist, terrorist, armed robber etc...
We are the ones abusing our Self-Will

We are using it as a weapon against the creator

The devil should be blaming us, not the other way round undecided

God help us
I DISAGREE WITH U CUS ITS THE EVIL SPIRIT OF THE DEVIL THAT IS WORKING IN HUMAN THAT ALLOW THE DEVIL TO USE THEM
Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by baloney: 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
he his definately lost it
Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by purchman: 12:07am On Sep 30, 2015
Bad...
Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by owabige: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2015
The man is so fuc kin heartless...he shall surely meet the same fate ahead..wicked soul angry sad sad
Re: Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2016
<a href=http://basicnaijaneeds..com.ng/?m=0> basic needs </a>

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown / Judge Pardons Couple For Stealing Wheat Flour, Raises Money In Court For Them. / Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.