Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,987 members, 7,942,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

Jennyluv Has Done It Again! Just Like She Said She Would - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jennyluv Has Done It Again! Just Like She Said She Would (747 Views)

How To Setup Webtv Or Internettv That Run Just Like Cable Tv / Make Money Just Like Banks / See The Reason Why A Twitter User Said She Join MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennyluv Has Done It Again! Just Like She Said She Would by mandee8223: 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
Sometime ago I was looking to start a biz in OK wears. I googled and googled until I stumbled upon a post on nairaland concerning a lady who deals in OK wears in bales. Then I decided to monitor her threads to see if there r satisfied n unsatisfied people who had patronised her. I saw some satisfied people and a particular unsatisfied customer and her posts were very disturbing. A lot of terrible things were said to each other n I read them all. But d most interesting thing was I didn't judge her, I didn't condemn her and I didn't write her off. I got her contacts and spoke earnestly with her concerning my fears and how I felt abt her sense of business. She explained herself and she cleared my doubts and today, my business relationship with her has kickstarted and I'm d happier for it. I have come to understand two important things in d whole scenario; life is not a bed of roses, and don't be too hasty to conclude on something or abt someone just becos someone else had a bad experience with them. U get d best if u give ur best, u can give out garbage and expect to have beauty. Treat everyone like u wld urself and take time to explain urself to anyone who needs explaining to. Be slow to speak and dumb when it comes to insulting people, b positive minded; if u get to think bad abt someone, u get bad from dat someone. Above all, before u begin any biz transaction with anyone, pray earnestly to God abt it and he wld direct n lead u. If d person is a fraudster or a scammer, with God going before u, dat biz transaction will go perfectly well. Enough said jennyluv is a good biz woman, she may not b perfect like no1 is on earth but it hasbin nice doing biz with her. Doubters, kindly get ur doubts cleared as seeing is beleiving. More pics coming right up as soon as bale is opened tomoro morning. Wish me luck guys. God bless all our hustles, shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Jennyluv Has Done It Again! Just Like She Said She Would by shaqhead: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
God bless ur hustle...bring d tithe come my Parish...it will need som anointing...congrats as ur biz jorney begins!

2 Likes

Re: Jennyluv Has Done It Again! Just Like She Said She Would by mandee8223: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
Praisemelody, what r u actually waiting patiently for? I'm lost! Thanks a lot shaqhead, as for the tithing, I already have my annointed altar where I pay my tithe oooo, u were 5yrs late, lolzzz. Write out ur proposal, I may consider tithing in ur biz venture in the not too nearest future.
Re: Jennyluv Has Done It Again! Just Like She Said She Would by shaqhead: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
mandee8223:
Praisemelody, what r u actually waiting patiently for? I'm lost! Thanks a lot shaqhead, as for the tithing, I already have my annointed altar where I pay my tithe oooo, u were 5yrs late, lolzzz. Write out ur proposal, I may consider tithing in ur biz venture in the not too nearest future.
Ehn...so u mean my altar is anointed abi...weldon..Kontinuu...hey wish u d very best in ds ur profitable biz...hope we wl c d content of d bale?

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of An African Female Entrepreneur / Restaurant Business In Nigeria / Vocational Skills Trainers Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.