Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,605 members, 7,968,763 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:27 PM

Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] (59209 Views)

Senator George Sekibo Blows A Whistle At Plenary Session Over Ikoyi Billions / The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) / Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by GreatEngineer(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
The bodyguard in their front, hope they having taken their breakfast this morning, because If anything happened there, I don't think those men am seeing there can withstand anything.

I don talk my own be that!
Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by suxkill: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
Saraki man of the year!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by onismate: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
Bevista:
I remember 3 months ago when Saraki played a fast one on APC, and some people hailed his treachery and slimy attitude as being politically savvy. Fast forward to 3 months, the APC deals their first hand and everybody cries witch-hunt.

I believe things will go sober again for a while. The CCB case might even get to the Appeal Court and Supreme Court which will take months, but something tells me that sooner or later the rug will be pulled of Saraki’s feet.

It's like a Chess Game where you make one strategic move after another until your opponent's King is finally cornered. A smart opponent will see the signs and resign while others will continue playing till their King is Checkmated.

The fact that PMB has met with the HOR Speaker more than once and yet completely fence off the Senate President for over 4 months is very instructive. 84 Senators passing a Vote of Confidence on the Senate President is completely inconsequential to events happening at the CCT.
thank you my brother. WA gbayi, your head dey there. Please tell this to chukwudi44 and other saraki supporters who believes that since the 84 senators gave saraki confidential pass mark, that would make CCT give him pass mark too. Lai lai. Justice danladi is waiting to dance skelewu on Saraki's head with impeachment notice

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by Ofornaira: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
chukwudi44:
The slayer of Jagagban!!! Bringer of rain!!! Ride on man.Amala politics is far below your standard.
'Bros u funny no be small'.i know Some people will frown at this ur comment.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by Takim107(f): 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
This man na alomo, sweet bitter...lolz

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by alexvatt(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
saraki is in serious trouble. he cant survive this. other senate presidents tried it and they all fail. It is a lost battle.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by CallMeOO7(m): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Bevista:
I remember 3 months ago when Saraki played a fast one on APC, and some people hailed his treachery and slimy attitude as being politically savvy. Fast forward to 3 months, the APC deals their first hand and everybody cries witch-hunt.

I believe things will go sober again for a while. The CCB case might even get to the Appeal Court and Supreme Court which will take months, but something tells me that sooner or later the rug will be pulled of Saraki’s feet.

It's like a Chess Game where you make one strategic move after another until your opponent's King is finally cornered. A smart opponent will see the signs and resign while others will continue playing till their King is Checkmated.

The fact that PMB has met with the HOR Speaker more than once and yet completely fence off the Senate President for over 4 months is very instructive. Also, 84 Senators passing a Vote of Confidence on the Senate President is completely inconsequential to events happening at the CCT.

You make brain buddy

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by cytellProperty: 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
Thats in your own assessment & wisdom. If you really know politics you wont think the way you are.
Bevista:

The fact that PMB has met with the HOR Speaker more than once and yet completely fence off the Senate President for over 4 months is very instructive. Also, 84 Senators passing a Vote of Confidence on the Senate President is completely inconsequential to events happening at the CCT.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
Justice danladi is waiting to dance skelewu on Saraki's head with impeachment notice

Lolz This illiterate APShit supporters no go kill pesin!! When did Judges start carrying out impeachment.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by AkwaIbomrep1: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
oatzeal:
The senate resumed its plenary session today September 29th after weeks of vacation. After its deliberation today, the senate adjourned sitting till tomorrow September 30th by 10am.

Cc Lalasticlala

SOURCE : http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/09/see-7-photos-from-senates-plenary.html
stealing since 29th may 2015, only but one day...''in other news..''invest in Akwa ibom''
Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by templegate: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hmmm........I love the comradere spirit in the Nigerian Senate...that is good for our democracy

Anyway, let all Senators take their abode @ Goshen Villa, Abuja

.....STILL SELLING

BUILDABLE PLOTS @ GOSHEN VILLA ESTATE, OPP. OBASANJO SPACE CENTRE, PYAKASA, ALONG AIRPORT ROAD

600SQM FOR 4-BEDROOM DUPLEX WITH 3 SITTING ROOMS

450SQM FOR 4BEDROOM BUNGALOW

ADEQUATE INFRASTRUCTURE AND SECURITY ALREADY IN PLACE.

PLS CALL: 07045176454, 09094416773, 08137857677

E-MAIL: TEMPLEGATE09@GMAIL.COM
Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by butanep(m): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
Sorry...

I so hate saraki because his pple are really suffering.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
omusiliyu:
Many people will not happy to see this.

All Saraki's enemies should follow Oshiomole's statement or that of Oba of Lagos.

All politicians are thief... Saraki, PMB, GEJ, Tinubu, Obj... All join
Abi
Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by 247Dior(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
Bevista:

bro also remember that when Tanbual did his own against PDP. Apc supported him...... this is definitely pay back time trust me nothing will happen
Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by Sant1m: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
Pls, lawyers in the house, can an endorsement by senate upturn a guilty verdict if Cct finds saraki guilty? Can the senate after the cct rulling slam and suspend the cct judges for not respecting their earlier popurted endorsement?
Earlier today Osibanjo assured Nigerians that Pmb's Govt will kill corruption, i think he is referring to Saraki's case as the land mark case this Govt, will use to nail corruption. Its simple but i know most Pdp apologists won't agree. A guilty verdict from the cct on Saraki sentencing him to do time will send the dearth nail on corruption as it will become obvious that there is no more sacred cow in the fight. Something tells me the duo of pmb and osibanjo is working towards this, take it or leave it this case is the litmus test the world is waiting for to know if pmb is serious, i ve a feeling he will not want to disappoint. If you know pmb antecedent then get scared for saraki cause pmb is not interested in our everyday politics or senate endorsement, his eyes is set on the message he wants to send to Nigerians using Saraki

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by johnchukky: 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
like mind
Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by LocalChamp: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
The Face of Criminal Fraudster and Bank Robber Saraki

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by Ghandi12: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
The same way Students rejoice when through with their exams feeling fantastic, but the Markers collect the scripts, carefully process them and come out with results they feel the Students deserve.

Saraki has been scored Failure by his constituency the Judiciary and law enforcers are waiting to pass their own judgement of him.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by ejor1: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
pls remove this diaper cos I won shit.
Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by jaxxy(m): 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
Bevista:

The fact that PMB has met with the HOR Speaker more than once and yet has completely fenced off the Senate President for over 4 months is very instructive. 84 Senators passing a Vote of Confidence on the Senate President is completely inconsequential to events happening at the CCT.

I don't think people really like Saraki bt d way d whole thing is being gone about is wat makes people support him. U don't hv to drag he's his image through d mud over smtn dat happened in 2003 to get him out an beside APC saw all dat in him and yet took him as their member bt cos he didn't play by certain rules of their which may be questionable u Knw turn it to a Cold War. I think dat wat people see as an unnecessary overreaction by d party.
Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by rasheedmalik113: 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mr saraki don't tanish yr father's name because of money, and if u want die don't forget 2 go with yr money and property, you are still smile nothing can happen to u in the court of law,Allah is washing u, u will not escape it
Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by jamjos(m): 2:21am On Sep 30, 2015
Just wait and see if d smile will last forever . D actors are strategizing b4 part 2.
Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by awoluyi(m): 5:46am On Sep 30, 2015
Anytime I say that the present crop of self-centred Nigerian politicians can not take us to the promised land, a friend is quick to ask me: WHICH LAND IS PROMISED NIGERIANS? AND WHO MADE THE PROMISED? I am tempted to believe we are EDOMITES! Good God please show us your mercy and grace.
Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by tolexy007(m): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2015
Realret70:
Let him wait,the drama, will soon go on
na you dey act the drama undecided
Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by tolexy007(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2015
rasheedmalik113:
Mr saraki don't tanish yr father's name because of money, and if u want die don't forget 2 go with yr money and property, you are still smile nothing can happen to u in the court of law,Allah is washing u, u will not escape it
is Watching NOT Washing wink
Re: Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] by oatzeal(m): 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
[size=20pt] Join : Naira Naija News officicial BBM CHANNEL : C0028FB66 [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Uzodinma Leads In Imo Guber Polls - Vanguard / 7 Igbos Who Could Be President Come 2019 / NNPC: 5 Damaging Things Kachikwu Revealed In His Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.