Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,776 members, 7,889,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:48 PM

Ladies Can U Date A Very Handsome Narcissist? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can U Date A Very Handsome Narcissist? (2149 Views)

When Your Wife/Girlfriend's Personal Doctor Is Very Handsome & Single (photo) / How An Ugly Man Can Turn To A Very Handsome Man / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can U Date A Very Handsome Narcissist? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 30, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Sure I can. After all, you said date not marry.

There are very types few people that I would completely refuse to date.

Really? Can you deal with their me me me me meeeeeeee attitude? That would drive me crazy because it wouldn't be about ME grin

What are those types you don't see yourself dating?
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Very Handsome Narcissist? by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Really? Can you deal with their me me me me meeeeeeee attitude? That would drive me crazy because it wouldn't be about ME grin

What are those types you don't see yourself dating?
I actually can, strangely enough. Maybe cause things being about me ain't that important to me (jeez how confusing can this sentence get) so. Also, they may not be selfish so much as vain. And vain people are silly but not that bad sha

Wow hm. The lazy. The heartless. The useless. the unaware. The dull. The overly awkward. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Date A Very Handsome Narcissist? by IamLEGEND1: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I actually can, strangely enough. Maybe cause things being about me ain't that important to me (jeez how confusing can this sentence get) so. Also, they may not be selfish so much as vain. And vain people are silly but not that bad sha

Wow hm. The lazy. The heartless. The useless. the unaware. The dull. The overly awkward. grin

Re: Ladies Can U Date A Very Handsome Narcissist? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Hmmm. Gotcha!

I agree with your list though. I especially can't stand the lazy & useless type of men. I kinda like the "Mr Fix It" type. Yanno, if the sink is blocked, he fixes it, etc. That's hot tongue A useless lump that can't even change a light bulb is a huge turn off grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can U Date A Very Handsome Narcissist? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
;DPlease let me know when ministerial list show :PPlease let me know when ministerial list show

Re: Ladies Can U Date A Very Handsome Narcissist? by Mzdivacious(f): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Beings who belong to the female gender of the homo sapiens species.
esosa993 see them misogynists kpsshhew ...does that include ur mum n sisters
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Very Handsome Narcissist? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mzdivacious:
esosa993 see them misogynists kpsshhew ...does that include ur mum n sisters

am not gonna stress myself jareh , let hate women for all I care..... am just try other sections on nairaland,bitter people full here jareh
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Very Handsome Narcissist? by IamLEGEND1: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mzdivacious:
esosa99 3 see them misogynists kpsshhew ...does that include ur mum n sisters

of coz it does
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Very Handsome Narcissist? by Mzdivacious(f): 1:35am On Oct 02, 2015
esosa993:

am not gonna stress myself jareh , let hate women for all I care..... am just try other sections on nairaland,bitter people full here jareh
thats the word..bitter.they re too bitter on here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are The Real Women? The Ones That Suck That Junk Out Of Your D!cky? / One Reason To Call Off A Wedding? / Photos: Naija Guy Leaks Sex Photos With Girlfriend On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.