Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,704 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

Techniques Being Used By Criminalls Beware So As Not To Fall As A Prey - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Techniques Being Used By Criminalls Beware So As Not To Fall As A Prey (304 Views)

20 Poisonous Expressions Used By Nigerians; Corrections, Tips And Reasons. / Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). / A Scammer Finally Spotted On Nairaland,don't Fall As A Prey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Techniques Being Used By Criminalls Beware So As Not To Fall As A Prey by modelee(m): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
Someone forwarded this message to me and I think
it's worth sharing.......................
This is to inform you that there is a new technique
being used by robbers and other criminals to
escape arrest. Robbers are now collecting used
recharge cards, and once they abandon hijacked cars or where they dump the dead bodies, they
leave the already used cards at the scene or near
the victims.When the police arrive, they are using
the scratch card's serial number to track on which
phone number it was loaded; and they start
tracking the owner of the phone number. Already, two people who fell victim of the trick are in Kirikiri.
To be on the safe side, once you load airtime, make
sure you destroy the card before you dispose it to
avoid access of these undesirable elements. Kindly
circulate for the safety of your loved ones. Be
cautious!.
Re: Techniques Being Used By Criminalls Beware So As Not To Fall As A Prey by legendboy(m): 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
I gotta be alittle clever

(1) (Reply)

Cross River State University Of Technology, Diploma Form Is On. (081-3637-6846) / Laboratory Rats For Project Works / Extortion In Rivers State University Of Science And Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.