Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,102 members, 7,939,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1134831 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (397) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Qpetz: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Amysynod(f): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2018
Good morning, Pls i'm a mother of two, will I be allowed to leave camp after registration. I can't stay for a week to talk more of 3 weeks. Is there something I should do for me to leave ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Aspireahead(m): 8:12am On Aug 17, 2018
Amysynod:
Good morning, Pls i'm a mother of two, will I be allowed to leave camp after registration. I can't stay for a week to talk more of 3 weeks. Is there something I should do for me to leave ?
If you have all the required documents you will leave camp immediately you are done with your registration

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Amysynod(f): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2018
Aspireahead:
If you have all the required documents you will leave camp immediately you are done with your registration

Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by one9ner: 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
Guys, i am thinking of the best place to serve, i am a biochemistry student. pls any suggestions? You advice will be much appreciated
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Attackerokenwa: 7:25am On Aug 18, 2018
hi
please my question is this I was posted to Kano to serve then I applied go relocation to Akwa Ibom which worked so after camp in Kano on 13th of August am yet to report to Akwa Ibom planning on reporting on Monday 20th but due to public holiday on Tuesday n Wednesday am still contemplating whether to report on Thursday hope it will be late by Thursday or will i be sanctioned?
waiting for response.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Eudes(m): 7:53am On Aug 18, 2018
one9ner:
Guys, i am thinking of the best place to serve, i am a biochemistry student. pls any suggestions? You advice will be much appreciated

What you want will determine where you want to serve.
If you are after state government allawee you may like to go to Anambra.
If you are after electricity, I heard that Abuja is OK.
If it's network that you are looking for, then states like Rivers, Lagos, Abuja etc will be a good place.
If you are looking for business opportunities like transporting agro products from state to state, you may consider some northern states, Benue and co.
If it's job opportunity, Lagos, Rivers, Ogun etc are best bet.

Just like that...Your question has no specific answer until you narrow it down to what you want.

3 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Aspireahead(m): 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
Eudes:

If it's network that you are looking for, then states like Rivers, Lagos, Abuja etc will be a good place.
If you are looking for business opportunities like transporting agro products from state to state, you may consider some northern states, Benue and co.

Just like that...Your question has no specific answer until you narrow it down to what you want.
Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by one9ner: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
Eudes:

Thanks boss, i am mainly looking for job/business opportunity
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by InspiredBy(f): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
Do u kno how I can reach the ministry of education? I need their contact info to verify the accreditation of my school.

Darkchocolate:
So no one has any questions?... Don't say I didn't offer Ooo... cool
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by InspiredBy(f): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
Do u kno how I can reach the ministry of education? I need their contact info to verify the accreditation of my school.

one9ner:
Thanks boss, i am mainly looking for job/business opportunity
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by InspiredBy(f): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2018

Josyjay:
RELOCATION TO ANY STATE OF YOUR CHOICE 100% LEGIT
GET IN TOUCH

https:///send?phone=2347031219674
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by one9ner: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
InspiredBy:

I don't.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by brain900: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2018
pls I was mobilized and I have gotten my call up number and due to my condition, I was told that I will be allowed to go home that same day after my registration, so my question is if I will still get the bicycle allowance which they give in the camp?

my second question is if I will be posted to my husbands place of residence for CAMP as all the necessary documents have been uploaded n they accepted by NYSC
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tracy23: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2018
i
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ball22: 11:47am On Aug 19, 2018
Julius87:
am 31, and I really want to go for NYSC, pls how should I go about it?
can someone help to answer this question because I'm in the same shoe
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by talleyrand94: 11:43am On Aug 20, 2018
Ball22:
can someone help to answer this question because I'm in the same shoe

Yes, NYSC creates letter of exemption automatically for any pcm that graduates after the pcm clocks 30, but the pcm has to apply first before the letter is sent to the school, so if he/she doesn't apply then he/she will be posted, this is what I was told when I inquired.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by raustin560(m): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2018
brain900:
pls I was mobilized and I have gotten my call up number and due to my condition, I was told that I will be allowed to go home that same day after my registration, so my question is if I will still get the bicycle allowance which they give in the camp?

my second question is if I will be posted to my husbands place of residence for CAMP as all the necessary documents have been uploaded n they accepted by NYSC

pls can someone do justice to this question, I have someone in need of it too
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kanurii: 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
raustin560:

pls can someone do justice to this question, I have someone in need of it too

you will be given your both 1800 + 1400 and will be allowed to leave the day or the next day depending on how fast you are being processed.

You will be posted probably to your husbands resident but you might be posted to a different state too but will be allowed an instant relocation and allowed to leave

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kanurii: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
brain900:

you will be given your 1800 + 1400 and will be allowed to leave the day or the next day depending on how fast you are being processed.
You will be posted probably to your husbands resident but you might be posted to a different state too but will be allowed an instant relocation and allowed to leave

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kanurii: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Attackerokenwa:
hi
please my question is this I was posted to Kano to serve then I applied go relocation to Akwa Ibom which worked so after camp in Kano on 13th of August am yet to report to Akwa Ibom planning on reporting on Monday 20th but due to public holiday on Tuesday n Wednesday am still contemplating whether to report on Thursday hope it will be late by Thursday or will i be sanctioned?
waiting for response.

don't worry, nothing will happen

report as early as possible
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by rhemmzyy(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
Advice please "on my statement of result it's only my surname and first name dat was written on it and on my NYSC REG. It's my full name including my middle name" i hope it will not affect my reg in camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by brain900: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Kanurii:

you will be given your 1800 + 1400 and will be allowed to leave the day or the next day depending on how fast you are being processed.

Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Aspireahead(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
talleyrand94:

Yes, NYSC creates letter of exemption automatically for any pcm that graduates after the pcm clocks 30, but the pcm has to apply first before the letter is sent to the school, so if he/she doesn't apply then he/she will be posted, this is what I was told when I inquired.
the letter is generated automatically

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (397) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.