Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,746 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:40 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1110070 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (395) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Medley02(m): 5:25am On Aug 07, 2019
Are you a Benin Republic trained graduate?

Yes boss. Federal University precisely
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DE11: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
Please what is the meaning of terminal leave?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by obuneme: 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
Please I applied for relocation online in NYSC website, how long will it take for it to get effected
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ziyech(m): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by yak(m): 1:51am On Aug 08, 2019
Pharooq77:
In this class you will learn how to

� Design Beautiful templates

� How to create cartoon animations

� Design Beautiful intro for your video.

� Edit video.

� Create video advert for sell.

� Write a perfect Script for your videos.

https:///FzA55zl5TRlFH25Vmu715G

Something is wrong with the link
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bestlily(f): 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
Guys please help. I got no verification messages on mail after I started registration. What could be the problem?

Note: I used a gmail account. Also, after I clicked the submit button no pop up message was shown it just reloaded the page
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Herminius(m): 4:00am On Aug 09, 2019
Hey guys... is there any Nysc batch B stream 2 WhatsApp group that i can be added to for info and updates?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by vosquare: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
Will there be batch c this November?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Akobi83: 11:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
I need your help o. They called me from my school today that I should go and do my NYSC registration for the collection of my NYSC exemption certificate but I haven't been able to do it because the response I get is that is either my details is not correct or my institution has not submitted my details. Actually my institution submitted our names today in Abuja and Student Affairs Officer who took it there just talked to me that it is a matter of time and that they will upload it and will be able to register. Do you believe that they can upload it now that we are in weekend and Monday and Tuesday are holidays and registration closes next Tuesday. What can I do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Seunnzy(m): 11:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
please I studied physics can I work my nysc to the hotel I'm working at
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ziyech(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
Akobi83:
I need your help o. They called me from my school today that I should go and do my NYSC registration for the collection of my NYSC exemption certificate but I haven't been able to do it because the response I get is that is either my details is not correct or my institution has not submitted my details. Actually my institution submitted our names today in Abuja and Student Affairs Officer who took it there just talked to me that it is a matter of time and that they will upload it and will be able to register. Do you believe that they can upload it now that we are in weekend and Monday and Tuesday are holidays and registration closes next Tuesday. What can I do?

Don't worry much.. Just keep on checking.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ziyech(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
Seunnzy:
please I studied physics can I work my nysc to the hotel I'm working at

Yes, if you get a request letter from them & submit at the secretariat. or If you get a strong source wey fit work am straight while you are still in camp.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by blustone(m): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2019

Locum Pharma (Corper) Vacancy at Cassia Pharmacy
[Located @Agege – Lagos]

https://www.nairaland.com/5352734/locum-pharmacist-corper-vacancy-agege#81134884
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by QueenD01(f): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
CORPER WE!! WE!! WE!!, WA! WA!! WA!!!
������������
Yeah!! Youth obey the Clarion call,
Is time for another batch of Nigeria youth to serve their father's land

Temmzy Stores is here with an amazing offer for the
Incoming WHITE FOWLS (Otondo) �����

Get your complete NYSC kit for just a token of #4500 and save yourself the stress.

KITS INCLUDES;
������������
�3 White round neck top
�2 white short
�1 white tennis(Rubber)
�1 waist bag
�2 socks
�1 clear bag

Delivery package includes:
� Delivery within Ibadan
� Nationwide delivery
� Delivery to group of people in school/campus within Southwest

Referral bonus of #500 on a complete NYSC kit

������������
Call or WhatsApp 08129402080
Temmzy is always at your service

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Reality11: 6:51am On Aug 11, 2019
1. Their is an omission of my last name on my school ID, would it be problem in camp.

2. My bank/bvn names has two names, while school/nysc has three. would it affect allowance. Bank/bvn is SL while nysc is SKL. I.e differences in middle name.

And please in a scenario when rejected by ppa and unable to find another quickly, how do you go about accommodation, do you lodge in hotel?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sylviaokeke4me(f): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5353288/long-rich-long-poor

Become An Online Global Business Man Or woman With Longrich, A Very Sweet Business Model That Gives Freedom And Abundance Lifestyle.

Using Just Your Mobile Phone.

Click the link above to know more
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ziyech(m): 8:17am On Aug 11, 2019
Reality11:
1. Their is an omission of my last name on my school ID, would it be problem in camp.

2. My bank/bvn names has two names, while school/nysc has three. would it affect allowance. Bank/bvn is SL while nysc is SKL. I.e differences in middle name.

And please in a scenario when rejected by ppa and unable to find another quickly, how do you go about accommodation, do you lodge in hotel?

1. No
2. You will be required to open a new account in camp for your nsyc allowance.
3. Corper's lodge, or u can squat with other corpers for the timebeing.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Reality11: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2019
Ziyech:

1. No
2. You will be required to open a new account in camp for your nsyc allowance.
3. Corper's lodge, or u can squat with other corpers for the timebeing.

Ok thanks.

But Can someone open new account with three names while and bvn having no middle name. Like in my case, if am to open new account in camp I'll definitely use my nysc name SKL. But my bvn is SL. Hope i wont have linking issue?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ziyech(m): 12:36am On Aug 12, 2019
Reality11:

Ok thanks.

But Can someone open new account with three names while and bvn having no middle name. Like in my case, if am to open new account in camp I'll definitely use my nysc name SKL. But my bvn is SL. Hope i wont have linking issue?

Not at all.. Dont you have other accounts linked to the BVN that way.. I Dont see that as a problem
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Toke19(f): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
Check

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jitesblog001(m): 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
for jobs visit https://jitesblog.com/
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
Are u in need of a primary place of Assignment of your choice?
Get in touch with us while still in camp or outside the camp and we will help you change it to your preferred PPA...
We have been doing it for every batch... Take a leap of faith and contact us.

� 08076555110

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kevoh(m): 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by 5pecterGray(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2019
Hi, Please when I was registering, I only saw two slots to pick states I would like to go to, The other two was disabled.
I picked a state I want to go to and the other one isn’t where I want to go to..
Please, why was there just two?
4 slots
First was disabled
Second was open
Third was disabled
Fourth was open

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (395) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.