Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,837 members, 7,933,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:53 PM

Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video (45108 Views)

Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up / Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) / Justice John Fabiyi Who Halted Saraki Corruption Trial Retiring In Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by ybalogs(m): 8:06am On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"if PMB could destroy the economy because of he's looking for saints to direct the affairs of this zoo, and at the end he comes up with amaechi and fayemi, I'm sorry to say,he's a m a d man. Anything that makes amaechi a saint and fit to be a minister, then saraki is fit to rule the senate. Sahara reporters(tinubu) interviewing PMB, midolian should tell the whole world what he stands to gain in publicizing SR". Quote me anywhere
You're mad for calling our President mad, not like I totally disagree with you sha

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by lastpage: 8:08am On Sep 30, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
I just fell in love with this man again cry

Wisdom and tact he applies as he speaks,
Nary a word he says is weak,
his speech though hindered by the tongue he speaks,
excites and invigorates unlike the one we kicked.

Not just you o!

The way he answers his questions DIRECTLY, without mincing words or trying to be "smart or politically correct", endears him to Nigerians alot.

We did not hear the "Eeehh.... Iiimmmm,, .... Aaahh, ...grunts .... and shuffles from left leg,... to right leg, e.t.c ....that is characteristic of that previous "fake President"!

But trust some criminals in Nigeria, they would rather have a President that does not obey the constitution and embezzles money (so they can share a bit of it) than one who is a stickler for process, procedures and due process.

Those thieving Senators know very well that Saraki's case is not yet determined but they foolishly endorse him!
"What if" he is found guilty and sentenced, that would be they have (those 84) endorsed a THIEF and therefore, they are also guilty by association and their own position becomes untenable!
Why not wait till he is declared innocent and acquitted? You see how senseless they are?

Honestly, anyone is free to say what they like but this President Buhari is showing gradually, that our confidence in him is not misplaced.
God spare his life and health (at 73, its not easy O!) but if he is capable and healthy, l will still vote him in 2019 ... unless if he changes from being a good President before then.

For now, l will give him 18months, before doing a proper appraisal of his achievements.
That is sensible and l know we will get there
I just want him to be less trusting of those CHILDREN OF HATER & FRUSTRATION, from that side!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by midolian(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

Saraki does not need the dullard's confidence to continue to function as the SP!!! Good riddance to bad rubbish
but he and his 40thieves want the president to intervene in the CCT issue.. Can't you see saraki truly "doesn't" need him? grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by anonimi: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2015
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Blain(m): 8:09am On Sep 30, 2015
I love politics... Give them that the want to hear, call a meeting with a code, and do the direct opposite...
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by onismate: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2015
midolian:
My confidence in Saraki depends on the outcome of the vote of confidence passed the court's decision - Daura Genius (2015)

I hope the Saraki fans can see that its not about passing a vote of confidence. I knew the senators where only masturbating. This is because their vote of confidence cannot overturn the CCT's ruling cheesy cheesy

Buhari's_body_language
forget ooo. Buhari is very intelligent. I have said and would still say it. If the senate and HOR combined even pass a vote of confidence on saraki, if the court didn't pass there own, that one na problem ooo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by lastpage: 8:10am On Sep 30, 2015
midolian:
but he and his 40thieves want the president to intervene in the CCT issue.. Can't you see saraki truly "doesn't" need him? grin

Dont answer that senile and ret@rded minion.
Answering a mad man might make people think you are of the same pedigree!
grin grin undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by AGB7(m): 8:10am On Sep 30, 2015
hinwazaka:
IF, AFTER READING THIS AMBIGUOUS AND RIDICULOUS RESPONSE FROM THE PRESIDENT, YOU CANNOT INFER FROM IT, THE PRESIDENT'S INTENTION TO USE THE CCB's SUSPICIOUS REAWAKENING AS A ROUSE TO ESCAPE THE DEADLINE FOR THE APPOINTMENT OF MINISTERS, THEN AM AFRAID THAT IF RAPTURE OCCURS TODAY, YOU WOULD STILL BE LOOKING FOR DIRECTIONS TO THE NEXT WHIZKID CONCERT, EVEN WITH 4 MILLION ANGELS PATROLLING THE STREETS.
Funny.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Candybob(m): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2015
You have to give it to Buhari tho, he really knows Nigerian politics!
Saraki, you are done for! You are going to end up as a scapegoat, to add more stars to the anti-corruption coat of Bubu!
This is one area i know GEJ was extremely clueless...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by powerfulsettingz: 8:11am On Sep 30, 2015
zeusdgrt:
A good opinion was written only for you to insult with no point from you.who's now the animal?guy ur mumu get odour
Are u implying that u are also an animal who stays in the zoo?
Shaking head for you with deep pity
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by ruffDiamond: 8:12am On Sep 30, 2015
grin grin I just came here to laff on that vote of confidence crappy BULLSHVT cheesy that was expected of course since the are mostly Thieves, they are simply rallying round a notorious criminal! na normal thing from those bunch OF ABSOLUTELY SHAMELESS SIN-ATORS but baba have spoken !he has no hand in his ordeal But since this is a regime of STEALING IS ABSOLUTE CORRUPTION then only the Court and nothing less can decide his fate !all these vote of so called confidence amount to NOTHING ! The disenfranchised people of kwara curses alone is enough to send him to hell angry a known criminal unrepentant lawbreaker SHOULD NOT AND CANNOT occupy that seat ! He never get the correct vote of confidence he just dey delude himself with all noise sarathief is gunner quote me anywhere cheesy grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by omenka(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2015
midolian:
My confidence in Saraki depends on the outcome of the vote of confidence passed the court's decision - Daura Genius (2015)

I hope the Saraki fans can see that its not about passing a vote of confidence. I knew the senators where only masturbating. This is because their vote of confidence cannot overturn the CCT's ruling cheesy cheesy

Buhari's_body_language
You too get mouth baba. cheesy

Those words by the president are the words of a sage no doubt. People can only dream of becoming as wise as this man.

#FanForever. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by lastpage: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2015
suxkill:
Haahahaha, So Buhari is scared of impeachment?

You are a dimwit!

It is OBVIOUS you dont know the difference between "SCARED" ... and ... being "AWARE"!

Every elected officer knows (awareness) that they can be impeached if they run foul of the rules.

A smart elected President like Buhari knows this ....because Magas like you and your former slowpokes want to achieve Presidency they could not achieve at the Ballot, using such "impeachment tactics"

Get a Life Boy!

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2015
Hear and we know the court would let saraki go eventually.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by odomanis: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2015
RockMaxi:
Buhari thank you very much. What is the essence of vote of confidence if a competent court rulings will find you wanting.

At least until the courts find him guilty as charged. The implication of what the senate has done is that those calls for saraki to resign even before his judgement will not work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Heluwajohnson(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"if PMB could destroy the economy because of he's looking for saints to direct the affairs of this zoo, and at the end he comes up with amaechi and fayemi, I'm sorry to say,he's a m a d man. Anything that makes amaechi a saint and fit to be a minister, then saraki is fit to rule the senate. Sahara reporters(tinubu) interviewing PMB, midolian should tell the whole world what he stands to gain in publicizing SR". Quote me anywhere
Ur brain reflects exactly thé way ur username sound
OZAEGBERE........

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Okpueze1(m): 8:16am On Sep 30, 2015
I am a proud Igboman. I like PMB bcs of his austere style of life which is the paramount character that most of our current leaders and contenders ALL LACK. I was happy d day he won and wouldn't like him to fall short of his personality. This is my candid opinion. Am always wishing him well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by lastpage: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2015
ruffDiamond:
grin grin I just came here to laff on that vote of confidence crappy BULLSHVT cheesy that was expected of course since the are mostly Thieves, they are simply rallying round a notorious criminal! na normal thing from those bunch OF ABSOLUTELY SHAMELESS SIN-ATORS but baba have spoken !he has no hand in his ordeal But since this is a regime of STEALING IS ABSOLUTE CORRUPTION then only the Court and nothing less can decide his fate !all these vote of so called confidence amount to NOTHING ! The disenfranchised people of kwara curses alone is enough to send him to hell angry a known criminal unrepentant lawbreaker SHOULD NOT AND CANNOT occupy that seat ! He never get the correct vote of confidence he just dey delude himself with all noise sarathief is gunner quote me anywhere cheesy grin tongue

You really "Ruff" .....and Badt! shocked shocked grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by omenka(m): 8:16am On Sep 30, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
I just fell in love with this man again cry

Wisdom and tact he applies as he speaks,
Nary a word he says is weak,
his speech though hindered by the tongue he speaks,
excites and invigorates unlike the one we kicked.
Absolutely. The man is simply too damn wise and tactful. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by lastpage: 8:18am On Sep 30, 2015
Okpueze1:
I am a proud Igboman. I like PMB bcs of his austere style of life which is the paramount character that most of our current leaders and contenders ALL LACK. I was happy d day he won and wouldn't like him to fall short of his personality. This is my candid opinion. Am always wishing him well.

YOU indeed, are a Proud Igbo Man.

..And it shall be well with you as well because what you wish for others,... finally comes to you.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by anonimi: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2015
He then said that his role as President does not include pressuring the judiciary to drop charges against Saraki adding, “I could be successfully impeached if I do it"

How come he pressured EFCC and the judiciary to drop charges against Sylva who was Chairman of his (Buhari) Transitional Committee
Such a double-faced, HYPOCRITE!
That was the first JOB that Buhari did as President! shocked

FG withdraws N2.45bn fraud suit against Sylva, EFCC Kicks
JUNE 2, 2015

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-withdraws-n2-45bn-fraud-suit-against-sylva-efcc-kicks/

Instead Sylva was made APCheat candidate for governorship elections angry angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2903334_rippcartoonripplesnigeria620x330_jpegb4bc7b43bc3214353a4f647b94697a5c
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by lastpage: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2015
anonimi:
My confidence in Buhari depends on the outcome of CCB's verification exercise of his FALSE asset declaration to indicate the value of houses and plots of land claimed after they have been identified.

I KNEW THIS HATER AND CHILD OF FRUSTRATION MUST POST THIS SAME THINGS ALL OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

Be aware, it does not move an ant anymore!

PMB has done his asset declaration and we know that being poor is a "relative term' so we know his worth.
His wife, who is NOT REQUIRED BY LAW to do an asset declaration is also a "Successful Business woman" and she has good income.
We know what she does for a living and she is well educated to-boot.

Kontinue to CRY, #WAIL and MOAN.... that is your lot in life!

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by rottennaija(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

If you cannot come up with any charges against Amaechi, if PDP cannot come up with any charges against Amaechi despite painting him corrupt, then you should shut the hell up. I don't quote fools! I can't quote you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by jerrymej(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2015
Well let him face the trial and if his found guilty, then he has to face the penalties....
In matured sense UE should have resigned before now.
I see no fault from Mr president .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by lastpage: 8:24am On Sep 30, 2015
anonimi:

How come he pressured EFCC and the judiciary to drop charges against Sylva who was Chairman of his (Buhari) Transitional Committee
Such a double-faced, HYPOCRITE!

That was the first JOB that Buhari did as President! shocked

Instead Sylva was made APCheat candidate for governorship elections angry angry

]

Bring out your PROOF that he did so.

Frustration and Anger is making you mad!

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by rottennaija(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2015
Jadonaldson:
Una go just dey book space like say na Govt work

1 & only Jadon

Nairaland don turn govt work. Soon, they will be lobbying for spaces
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by midolian(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2015
omenka:
You too get mouth baba. cheesy

Those words by the president are the words of a sage no doubt. People can only dream of becoming as wise as this man.

#FanForever. smiley
I dey tel you bro! #FanForever grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by midolian(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2015
dyn1800:
I disagree with you ....are you telling me 100% otuokians are clueless? Well I'll suggest you say 99.9% of them are clueless..... Atleast one person must be reasonable among them....but I'm sure not the guy in question
hahahahaha cheesy #wicked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by rottennaija(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2015
thunder74:
Buhari acceptance or rejection of Saraki is meaningless. There is seperation of power. They both head each of the seperate and independent arms of the government.

But they still get their budget from the FG? When they start generating their income, they you can come here to post trash
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by sirnicson(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

You called him a MAD MAN. You have been ticked!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by AfroKnight: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2015
hinwazaka:

THEN YOU PROBABLY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THE WORD "ALLEGORY". IT WOULD BE WISE TO GET A TEXTBOOK ON THE USE OF ENGLISH, ILLITERATE.

How amusing. cheesy You call that allegory? Perhaps "allegory" has acquired a new definition and the whole world is unaware; well except you of course. You had to back your unreasonable outburst with something (anything) so you concocted this harebrained explanation for your extremist tendencies. I am correct about one thing: YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM BOKO HARAM AND ISIS. For you to presume to assign eternal damnation to people who do not share your political views, you must have journeyed past the initial stages of intolerance and extremism.

It is also amusing that you'd label me illiterate. You should take your own advice and get yourself a dictionary and a text or two on the use of English. Obviously, you have a challenge with simple words and their meanings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Times Will ESN Commander "Onye Army" Be Captured? / Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal / PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.