Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,547 members, 7,911,392 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 10:27 AM

Watch This! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Watch This! (765 Views)

7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year / Welu Video Goes Viral [watch This] / If Only Prof. Dora Akunyili Had Jesus, She Will Live Again. Watch This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch This! by smile11s(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2009
just 1 week on idols, 31 million views on youtube(uploaded April 12th, 2009)
Never judge a book by its cover

Susan Boyle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY&feature=related
Re: Watch This! by ElRazur: 10:20am On Apr 19, 2009
I saw the original show live here. It goes to prove that you do not need to be good looking to make it. Talents and ability are just more important that looking good. Her achievements is turning the very foundation of the showbiz/entertainment world here.

Artist here are constantly trying to stay young, injecting botox and forever doing facials, Just ask Madonna and Kyle Minogue. Susan Boyle is an exception and while she is not what you will call a fine lady - she got a double chin - She definitely have the Talents. Even the judges admitted that they was cynical about her from the beginning. How wrong she proved them!
Re: Watch This! by smile11s(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2009
Yes thats exactly the truth,
This video was played in my sociology class today, Lot of smiles
Re: Watch This! by spikytang(m): 3:31am On Apr 21, 2009
God is great!!! She was actually laughed at when she came on stage, but soon had a standing ovation,

This is one of the most surprising performance i have ever watched in my own life,

(1) (Reply)

I No Send You (rmx) - Tha Suspect Ft. Wyclef Jean, Mi Fliss, Ill Bliss, Eva, Feahong, Kel, Ghetto P, / Tribe X Ent And Dee ‘jay Manixx Present Green October The Mix Tape Vol II / Olusesi Omosetan Live Performance At The Obalende Road Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.