Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,201 members, 7,880,741 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough (20126 Views)

Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers / Photos From The Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Today (Pics) / Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by neolboy(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Na beg i dey beg if una see Amechi name for g list make una helep me screen am out

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by abatajjvii: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Bleep that nigga dino sheet
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by toprealman: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
SAYS ST. DINO THE MAN WITH A SPOTLESS RECORD.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Buhari must appear before the Senate for screening if he is to become a Noisemaker for Petroleum.
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by ki02020(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
I've heared that news a million times
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by MrALIVE: 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
The fool is talking# political chameleon
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by basilo101: 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
Saraki will just thow Tinubu's nominees into the thrash can
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by ziky2010(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
metcheeeeeeew
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by echomog1: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tinubu's candidates should 4get it
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by sadlas(m): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
#whereisthelist
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by chesterlee(m): 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
No more business as usual

All the nominees must be screened efficiently to separate the rice from the grain.

Whether Dullardinhoe wants it or not

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by mhbabanna: 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
I thought Dino Melaye was on exile or self extinction. Were was he when his services were needed most.
That is politics for you sha
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by d33types: 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
See who's talking ..smello melaye..
Bodyguard
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by amazingspiderma: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
Just like I predicted,it is the end of September and there is no list yet.
This is not news,just another excuse to divert attention
I hope PMB will not deny September deadline tomorrow.
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by Riodiao(m): 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
tempex88:
After 2019, i feel Nigeria's political ideology will change.

People will no longer be keenly interested in contesting public offices as it will not longer be juicy as usual.
Government will start owing public officers salaries, people will start stoning allegedly corrupt public official(s), there will be small piece of the national cake left for a very very few etc.

Back to topic.....whatever they do, if its not in the interest of Nigeria/Nigerians........I reserve my comment.

The only difference between my wait for this list and my wait for SIWES allowance is that SIWES I did in 2009 is still outstanding. PMB please probe. I noticed most of our public office holders now visit NL. infact some have monikers here. NL can be a good avenue to air your view to one that can effect the desired change. FG where is my NGN15,000 SIWES allowance?

So na like ds FTC dey do people...hmmm ok o. Op thanks for hiding the post of the real FTC

Story, nothing you talk
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by tomakint: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
museveni:
Yes screening of your boss at the CTT will be more thorough. No longer business as usual. Honorable Bodyguard.
You have said it all my brother, I pray he (Saraki) shouts Blue Murder by the time the CCT is through with him then he will see the true colour of Muhammadu Buhari.......'screening will be thorough indeed' bloody rogues
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by juliuscapps(m): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
My siwes allowance for 2012/2013 hasn't been paid till now. Also wondering why its withhold till now.
tempex88:
After 2019, i feel Nigeria's political ideology will change.

People will no longer be keenly interested in contesting public offices as it will not longer be juicy as usual.
Government will start owing public officers salaries, people will start stoning allegedly corrupt public official(s), there will be small piece of the national cake left for a very very few etc.

Back to topic.....whatever they do, if its not in the interest of Nigeria/Nigerians........I reserve my comment.

The only difference between my wait for this list and my wait for SIWES allowance is that SIWES I did in 2009 is still outstanding. PMB please probe. I noticed most of our public office holders now visit NL. infact some have monikers here. NL can be a good avenue to air your view to one that can effect the desired change. FG where is my NGN15,000 SIWES allowance?

So na like ds FTC dey do people...hmmm ok o. Op thanks for hiding the post of the real FTC
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS Nigerian Government has been run on "Take a bow" see where it has led us.. these same basta@#rds and ingrates are still in government and they are the dolts that want to effect CHANGE? DINO of all people?
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by tragergeorge(m): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
Sijo01:
Where is the list?
bros them say d guy wen carry the list come de wait make rain stop.he say the rain heavy for where e de so make dem wait small
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by spako4(m): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
Saraki's mouth piece
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
Were the previous ministerial screening not Thorough?
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by ishowla: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
Am ashame of senatorial district this guy come from. Saraki's bodyguard
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by laffwitmi: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by Bigdreams(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
We await.

Check my signature.
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by Charly68: 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
Thorough or no thorough PMB won't send you any Mumu as a minister in cabinet. .I want to believe his list will be an assemblage of political & professional achievers.
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by Akiika: 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
I'm with Dino on this. This is what they ought to have been doing.
Make it so thorough, no goat in any party should be allowed near our yams.
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by transient123(m): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
Let there be thoroughness in all govt appointments, even the kabba/Bunu election petition tribunal must be thorough.

For once, the masses will gain.

ApheeeCeeeee.
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by olumidazz: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
But how can a character like dino melaye be talking tough and over seeing the screening of ministerial nominees in a country like ours. Nigeria needs total redemption before it finally goes to the dogs.
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by karleone(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
freshness2020:
The way we are waiting for this "all saints ministerial" list.. If we wait like this for rapture . I swear we will all make heaven... grin grin
Are you from Abba in Nwangele LGA Imo State?
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by freshness2020: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
karleone:
Are you from Abba in Nwangele LGA Imo State?
Yea bro.. Is like you know the place.
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by karleone(m): 9:08am On Oct 01, 2015
freshness2020:
Yea bro.. Is like you know the place.
Yea. That's my villa. I'm from Umuokpara Abba. U?
Re: Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough by freshness2020: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2015
karleone:
Yea. That's my villa. I'm from Umuokpara Abba. U?
Wow! That's my maternal home.. I am from Umuduruiheoma.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad / Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone / Court Orders INEC To Issue Ben Uwajumogu (APC Imo North) A Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.