Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,766 members, 7,945,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

Can Someone Explain Songs Of Solomon 4 Vs 5 To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Explain Songs Of Solomon 4 Vs 5 To Me (1598 Views)

Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew / This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This / Solomon Meets Queen Sheba!!! This Pre-Wedding Photo's Concept Is Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Explain Songs Of Solomon 4 Vs 5 To Me by jonaifame22(m): 11:51am On Sep 30, 2015
And wat is the inspiration behind this write up?
Re: Can Someone Explain Songs Of Solomon 4 Vs 5 To Me by adedayourt(m): 11:53am On Sep 30, 2015
wat is written in the passage u quoted
Re: Can Someone Explain Songs Of Solomon 4 Vs 5 To Me by Cutehector(m): 11:53am On Sep 30, 2015
Solomon was a womaniser na.. A great toaster.. If u need lines, just open to dat section
Re: Can Someone Explain Songs Of Solomon 4 Vs 5 To Me by jonaifame22(m): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2015
adedayourt:
wat is written in the passage u quoted
pls check ur bible I don't know if I'm seeing things.
Re: Can Someone Explain Songs Of Solomon 4 Vs 5 To Me by adedayourt(m): 11:59am On Sep 30, 2015
jonaifame22:
pls check ur bible I don't know if I'm seeing things.

u needed clearification, d list u cud av done iz spelling out wer u quoted, any1 who doubts d passage can den double chek in der personal bible.

wat if am in d office, wat if i dont av a bible on ma fone
Re: Can Someone Explain Songs Of Solomon 4 Vs 5 To Me by RichDad1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Love gat no religion and konji is no respecter of man.
Quote me anywhere.
Re: Can Someone Explain Songs Of Solomon 4 Vs 5 To Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
adedayourt:

u needed clearification, d list u cud av done iz spelling out wer u quoted, any1 who doubts d passage can den double chek in der personal bible.

wat if am in d office, wat if i dont av a bible on ma fone
then I guess u're still using nokia 3310 if ur fone doesn't have a bible so upgrade undecided
Re: Can Someone Explain Songs Of Solomon 4 Vs 5 To Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
RichDad1:
Love gat no religion and konji is no respecter of man.
Quote me anywhere.
u're so right, konji is a motherless bastard
Re: Can Someone Explain Songs Of Solomon 4 Vs 5 To Me by adedayourt(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
jonaifame22:
then I guess u're still using nokia 3310 if ur fone doesn't have a bible so upgrade undecided

#arrogance

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain Songs Of Solomon 4 Vs 5 To Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
adedayourt:

#arrogance
undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain Songs Of Solomon 4 Vs 5 To Me by sseunth(m): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
Your breasts are like two fawns, like twin fawns of a gazelle that browse among the lilies.
Re: Can Someone Explain Songs Of Solomon 4 Vs 5 To Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
sseunth:
Your breasts are like two fawns, like twin fawns
of a gazelle that browse among the lilies.
yep dat's wat it says, buh wat was the nigga thinkn when he wrote dis
Re: Can Someone Explain Songs Of Solomon 4 Vs 5 To Me by sseunth(m): 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
jonaifame22:
yep dat's wat it says, buh wat was the nigga thinkn when he wrote dis
he was h.orny and was in need of a womanliness so he had to sweet talk the babe around
Re: Can Someone Explain Songs Of Solomon 4 Vs 5 To Me by Tapout(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
adedayourt:

#arrogance

I've never been so pleased with a post like this

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain Songs Of Solomon 4 Vs 5 To Me by jonaifame22(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
sseunth:
he was h.orny and was in need of a womanliness so he had to sweet talk the babe around
yea u're right, it's kind of like a pick up line,and when he said it I'm sure the the shordy wld smile and shine all her 32
Re: Can Someone Explain Songs Of Solomon 4 Vs 5 To Me by adedayourt(m): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tapout:

I've never been so pleased with a post like this

tryin as much as possible to correct a simple error of his nd hus jus being difficult dan necessary undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain Songs Of Solomon 4 Vs 5 To Me by dmcdad: 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
jonaifame22:
Really, the least you could have done was to place it here. It would have made more sense that way.

It would be fair to state the pericope here.
Re: Can Someone Explain Songs Of Solomon 4 Vs 5 To Me by dmcdad: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
sseunth:
Your breasts are like two fawns, like twin fawns
of a gazelle that browse among the lilies.
Solomon the baddest nigga.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

? / How I Dealt With Halimat For Threatening My Life For Breaking Up With Her / Cheating Wife Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.