Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,393 members, 7,950,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports (46923 Views)

N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter / 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws / Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by ExInferis(m): 2:03am On Oct 02, 2015
chigo93:
Hahahaah,the puss*y licking bastard from the illiterate, paedophiliac and bloodsucking fulani tribe quoted me

Piece of sh1t crummy bastard from the criminal, ugly, dirty, illiterate, despicable tribe of wayward losers quoted me.

chigo93:

. Well I will just have the bastard for dinner by educating him of the stewpid nature of the fulani clan.

I've had you for breakfast, elensies, lunch, and dinner already with revealing tales of how the useless igboes are the most shameless and downright despicable bunch of monkeys on earth. Is your arse still hurting from when i fuct you up the other day, over and over like the little b1tch you are? You must be a sado-masochist with an undying fetish for getting butt-fuccked, because boy did i tear you a new one. I'm sure, even though you're pained, it hurt like a motherfuccker and you still cant sit your arse down. No wonder you keep following me from thread to thread pestering me like a little Hot b1tch hungry for some more butt-fuccking. You lousy jobless useless bastard piece of crap son of a half-blind drunkard father and the local wh0re.

chigo93:

It's a well known truth that the world including UNESCO rank the fulani clan as the most uneducated cultural group on earth,i mean no fulani man whatsoever is capable of coming up with any properly grounded intellectual work in any subject matter,check history,an average fulani man despises education,you bastards don't have the capacity to assimilate even the least of intellectual works. Bloody dullards!

Pooh! Little pink-butt aresehole. SO what if some of us are illiterates? How is that a crime? However your igboes are both illiterate and criminals. Look at you in lagos and the north: bottom feeding bunch of troglodytes scraping at the bottom of the barrel like the scummy vermin you diseased yellow fuccks are. 1/10th of you are spare parts sellers, the others are crooks and thieves. Every single igboe bastard is a diseased illiterate criminal good for nothing but the lagoon, or a well-sharpened butcher's knife.

chigo93:

Bastard I understand your hate for igbos

Do you? As long as you accept that you malnourished decrepit slum-dwelling vermin are utterly useless and a poison to society, ugly as Bleep and illiterate, as cringe-inducing as unwashed cockroaches, a lower species of the ape and subhuman fit only for slaughter and subservience, then you'd understand why we hate every single one of you detestable scum.

chigo93:

,after all colonel Nzeogwu murdered the paedophile sarduana of sokoto in cold blood

He killed a few Northerners, we killed millions of igboe baboons. Who's the stup1d one here? We nearly wiped out you primates in the 1960s and we're still mopping the floor with you horde of savage crooks. What's the igboe man's number one nightmare? The Northener, because the igboe bastard always feels the business end of the hausaman's knife.

chigo93:

its a pity bastard, but he's dead and gone

You mean Nzeogwu? Of course he's gone. You thought we were gonna let a monkey get away? He's dead, as is Ironsi, as is every single igboe son of a b1tch who dared to raise a hand against us. We wiped out the entire igboe clan from the military upper echelon, we then followed you fucckers home, annihilated you pigs, raped your smelly women, brought some home as slaves, starved your fuccking diseased kids, and sent your messiah ojukwu shamelessly fleeing. So who's the bigger id10t? Igboes of course? We whupped your arses so bad you fucckers are still in pain and disarray more than 50 years later. This is why you're here ranting and vexing and provoking me to hurl sh1t at you fucckers; you're yet to get over the mega arse kicking we handed to you motherfucckers way back. i'm quite sure my granpa raped your ugly granma way back then. maybe your useless diabetic drunkard of a father is half fulani! grin grin grin

chigo93:

. Lest I forget,have you read about the bomblast in maiduguri that consumed some of your fulani brothers today? tongue, todays independence was really fun cos some fulani bastards just got depleted

More than a few of your criminal cousins surely died. you guys are so jam-packed in the north trying to survive that one cannot blindly throw a random rock without hitting a bunch of igboe hustlers. So yeah, it's indeed a good day, yellow flat-headed scum yet again got their just deserts in the north. An igboe dying up here everyday is as mundane as a cockroach getting squished. And STILL the fucckers wont leave. We keep burning your sh1tty ramshackle shops and derelict houses and killed a bunch of you but boy are you persistent. I understand, you got nowhere else to go since your region is an eroded wasteland of mutant flat-headed zombies aimlessly wanderingfrom one beer parlor to the next, only to come back home, beat up their fat useless wives and rape their nieces. smh undecided

chigo93:

You bastards are indeed cursed, I mean even global leaders know that nothing meaninful can spring forth from an average miserable fulani bastard,the picture below explains it all. You can see the Fulani bloodsucking bastard talking to empty seats grin shocked

We're not cursed to spend our lives in crime and dishonesty, as you fucckers are. You dont see a fulani man getting shot in far away malaysia or thailand, you dont see a fulani man getting his arse hauled to jail in australia, you dont see a fulani man beheaded in saudi arabia. Who do you see? A sub-species of humanity known as igboe. SO who's internationally known as being a bastard brigand criminal, a useless good for nothing ugly petty thief, a genetically flawed entity with an inscrutable penchant for everything criminal, sordid, and inhuman?

igboe.

We determine what goes in nigeria, we hold the key to power, we determine the fates of scoundrels from the east. you arseholes will never prosper unless we say so, no matter how many tainted tithes you pay your false gods and racketeering pastors. So all you can do is wail eternally about being second class citizens, about being immigrants in the North and West, about being marginalized and largely ignored.

All you can do is come here day after day in rage and anger at the collective insignificance of your accursed tribe to hound me and spout a string of arseholey gibberish like the little mindless igboe tyke you are. Because there's nothing else for you to do, being jobless. You wake up in the morning, fucck your little sister, grab your stolen phone and stalk Ex Inferis just so you could feel better about your pathetic and impoverished situation in life. Dont blame me for being poor and backward, blame your genes.

Keep the rants coming, little boy. Anytime your insipid attempt at riling me up blips on my radar, i'd find time to remind you of who you are: A pitiful, broke, diseased, red-eyed, flat-headed, squat-nosed, bow-legged, small-d1cked, scrawny little piece of last night's steaming pile of yellow sh1t.

Now, quick, go fucck your sister again while waiting for the free 10Mb from MTN so you can try again to annoy me and fail miserably.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) / PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.