Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North (45080 Views)

Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast / 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East / NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by frankyychiji(f): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
lanrehamd:
They have no choice or else they are DEAD forever. but with this, they might try to get a state in the North come 2019.
Do I perceive fear in your voice? grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by chiedu7: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
[size=14pt]NIGERIANS ARE CONFUSED

THEY HATE IGBO PEOPLE, YET THEY WANT THEM TO REMAIN IN NIGERIA.

THEY DISPISE THE NIGER DELTA, YET ENJOY THEIR OIL!
[/size]
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by EazyMoh(m): 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
obailala:
The mistake the PDP made in 2015 wasn't zoning the presidency to the SS, the mistake was fielding Jonathan. Jonathan was an inexcusable failure of a leader and had PDP fielded someone else from the SS with even a little bit of credibility, there's no way the old general would have won that election. A lot of people especially from the SW and middle belt grudgingly voted Buhari not because they loved him, but rather because they believed there was an urgent need to kick Jonathan aside.

The 2015 election wasn't about enthroning Buhari, rather it was about removing GEJ.

Then come 2019, PDP fielding a northerner is a total waste of time. Northerners worship Buhari and fielding a northerner would not in anyway break the ranks of PMB's northern followers. Down in the south, a typicaly Igbo man will not be bothered about going out to vote for a northerner just because he's in the PDP.

Suffice it to say, PDP has no chance in 2019 except PMB decides not to contest and then APC fields a clown.
Exactly my point, thumbs up.
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Uniben4sure: 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
This is time for SE/SS - Northern alliance!

Southwest will bite the dust this time!

They better do all their jollification within this buhari 4 yrs.
Atiku-Ugwuanyi for 2019-2027!

2027 is indisputably the time for Igbo presidency!!!
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by ALISMILE(m): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
frankyychiji:
My brother cool down. Let the status quo remain for now. The reason for this decision will surely get clearer to you as the days go by. Let us concentrate our energy into shopping for a credible candidate of northern origin.
the two criminals in APC; Atiku and Saraki re there for PDP! PDP btter recall them! Those re the calibre of pple fit to be in PDP!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by ALISMILE(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
Uniben4sure:

so u like Atiku! I weep for u o

7 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by emeka2847: 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
They have come again.
Fake party.
Later they'll say zoning is not constitutional.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Idrismusty97(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Let nobody complain in the far future when the criteria for being the president in the country is to be a Northerner. PDP have already set the phase in her bid to clench power again. Let me start grooming myself politically too, one day i would be next in line for the presidential ticket wink.
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by safarigirl(f): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
EazyMoh:

Well first of all know that PMB will contest 2019, (you can take that to the bank). So that brings Ribadu or whoever Northerner PDP is bringing face to face with PMB. You remember how PMB Quadrupled his closest opponents in the last presidential primary elections. So you shall understand PDP was able to get the votes it got mainly because GEJ was from the south, so bringing a northerner against PMB will amount to loosing both fronts (the north and South). Either way they do not stand the slightest chance.
everything we say here is based on assumption. You can't 'bank' on anything cuz you don't even know if he'll be alive and in good health to vie for the office or if he'll even be in the good graces of Nigerians after all GEJ was once Buhari. So, this is all just assumption. No need to be banking on anything. 4 years is a long time and you're not God.
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by verycheese: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Riodiao:
may thunder fire him.buhari will be the last president of nigeria from the north. Buhari is completing YARADUA'S second tenure. the north refused to compromise for the sake of faireness and unity when they denied GEJ a second tenure. its time for an IGBO president, iam not igbo both if we claim to be one then an igbo man must be president in 2019
my dear, what is your problem cos u aren't making any sense whatsoever. Take care dear and get well soon.
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by missKiffy(f): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Riodiao:
may thunder fire him.buhari will be the last president of nigeria from the north. Buhari is completing YARADUA'S second tenure. the north refused to compromise for the sake of faireness and unity when they denied GEJ a second tenure. its time for an IGBO president, iam not igbo both if we claim to be one then an igbo man must be president in 2019
Story
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by ALISMILE(m): 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]NIGERIANS ARE CONFUSED

THEY HATE IGBO PEOPLE, YET THEY WANT THEM TO REMAIN IN NIGERIA.

THEY DISPISE THE NIGER DELTA, YET ENJOY THEIR OIL!
[/size]
don't blame d country my dear! These regions u just mentioned only elements like GeJ! They re criminals!
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by missKiffy(f): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Yeebos have been scammed, cheesy they would have no choice than to vote a northerner, northerner wey una they abuse

5 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Uniben4sure: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
ALISMILE:
so u like Atiku! I weep for u o
at least he's far better than buhari.
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by billyG(m): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
Even if PDP like make dem present Buhari's Clone as dia flag bearer dem go lose again,2 braek tinubu SW stronghold dey can present yoruba as VP maybe FKK or okupe.LOL

2 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by frankyychiji(f): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
ALISMILE:
the two criminals in APC; Atiku and Saraki re there for PDP! PDP btter recall them! Those re the calibre of pple fit to be in PDP!
No need to get yourself worked up son.
We are now going to commence a full balkanization of Apc and we will severely weaken the Apc and we will bring the Apc down on its knees and flat on its belly and we will finally finally finally finally drain the last vestiges of life by burying the Apc alive. 20feet below sea level!! Its gonna be slow but very painful!
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by philips70(m): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Chaiiiii!!!! Where are my southern brothers PDP supporters with the term born-to-rule mentality? The kunu drinking bastards have taken your ticket again?

Tonyebarcanista, we need your thread to disown this people very fast. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Koleman(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
Riodiao:
well surely not with Pdp as you can see.
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by frankyychiji(f): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
ALISMILE:
No need to get yourself worked up son.
We are now going to commence a full balkanization of Apc and we will severely weaken the Apc and we will bring the Apc down on its knees and flat on its belly and we will finally finally finally finally drain the last vestiges of life by burying the Apc alive. 20feet below sea level!! Its gonna be a slow but very painful death!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by MrEverest(m): 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
I am not in the least surprised. In fact, PDP zoning its presidential ticket to the north is the only viable option they have!! I don't blame PDP rather I blame Lord Lugard who fused us with those savages up north. I blame Igbos and Yorubas who have eternally refused to smell the coffee but have tactlessly ended up in this M.A.D(mutually assured destruction) game while the Hausa/Fulani in collaboration with northern minorities keeps calling the shot. So far the north remains 19 states as against south's 17, so far the Yorubas and Igbos keeps engaging in this d!ck measuring exercise, so far the north-west remains 7 states while South-east remains 5 states, the north will keep determining who rules till either Biafra is achieved, Niger-delta oil finishes or Christ comes I have studied Nigeria in my own personal capacity and I have come to the conclusion that 1, We will never be one. 2, we will never achieve our optimal potential or growth. 3, Infrastructure like roads and other basic amenities will always remain deplorable. 4, Insurgency and ethno-religious strife as well cattle rustling will always remain an issue. 5, The north will always be a clog in the wheel of Nigeria's progress. Finally, I believe that the way out is 1, Let us go back to regionalism and make the centre less attractive. 2, Let there be total resource control for the states or regions thereof and royalties paid to the centre. 3, in case the two aforementioned fails then we must go the way of the Soviet Union, there is no point being a paper giant with only impoverished population as bargaining chip! There is no point holding Mr A and B down so that imbecilic C will not be left behind!!!

6 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
It's a welcome development
philips70:
Chaiiiii!!!! Where are my southern brothers PDP supporters with the term born-to-rule mentality? The kunu drinking bastards have taken your ticket again?

Tonyebarcanista, we need your thread to disown this people very fast. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Ryda(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Riodiao:

That is if thr would be a general election 2019
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Masterclass32: 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
2019 Presidency is for the Igbo. Forget this so-called statement. It WILL happen. From now till 2019, so much would've happened in the country to make the Igbo Presidency a reality.

Btw, I think we should focus on this govt now. Its not like 2019 is coming tomorrow. This talk about 2019 is a bit too early. We just had a general election a few months ago.
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by spenca: 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
This northern mentality is not good o
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Rogo: 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
PROPERTY FOR SALE IN WARRI, DELTA STATE
1. LAND 100 X 50 @ OTOKUTU
2. LAND 100 X 50 @ AGBARHO
3. LAND 100 X 100 @ UGHELLI
4. LAND 100 X 100 @ EGBORODE TOWN BY WINNERS UNIVERSITY CAMPUS PROJECT
5. STOREY BUILDING WITH SIX (6) 3 BEDROOM FLAT @ EFFURUN
6. RIVER FRONT @ EFFURUN ENVIRON
7. ACCOMMODATION TWO (2) OR THREE (3) BEDROOM FLAT FOR RENT

OFFICE ADDRESS:
GEOMATIC REAL ESTATE AGENCY
SHOP 29B, UGBOSU PLAZA,
EFFURUN/SAPELE ROAD,
EFFURUN
DELTA STATE
08055157644, 08143618557
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by ArcIbrahim38(m): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
Riodiao:
Igbo party the ultimate solution....

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Paretomaster(m): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Riodiao:

no be by mouth, na by vote.
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by FreeGlobe(f): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
emeka2847:
They have come again.
Fake party.
Later they'll say zoning is not constitutional.
fake yoruba man answering igbo name
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by morbeta(m): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hehehehe confusion evrywhr Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezife what do you have to say, ohanaeze ndi igbo what do you think?

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by agabusta: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
Uniben4sure:

This your hatred for the Yorubas may turn out to be counter productive.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by jkross(m): 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
When I told some of my igbo brothers that statistics from the previous elections shows that the north have all the advantage politically they ran their mouths emptying the who insults in their big belly..Obassanjo became president practically unopposed he had a northerner and the north behind him...second term omo na rig O...yar Auda a notherner got a free walk and when the tightly contested election came the man from the south stood little chance as long as the north was against him...it doesn't matter what he did right or wrong..so the north will always produce the president unless they sanction that a candidate from another region be president of course they will produce the vice....Nigeria which way?

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Burger01(m): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
Aufbauh:
Double jeopardy for biafra grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
"If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you have a boss. He doesn't have tenure"- Bill Gates
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

#EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.