Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Open Confession - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Confession (1129 Views)

My Open Confession / My open Confession - Click To Find Out / Open Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Confession by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
I met one fine girl on Facebook wey say she dey school for Ebonyi state. This fine babe just dey show me love like say I be Superstar. After 3 weeks or so I started reciprocating only for the girl to give me good bill to pay.

Guy- Hello baby I have not heard from you for about 2 days now, hope no problem

Babe- sweetheart am not ok ooo!!!

Guy-What is the problem?

Babe-I am broke I need money

Guy-How much?

Babe-I need to buy my Handouts, make my hair, recharge my BB and will only cost 50k

Guy- Pray harder God will provide

Babe -Bang phone till today.

Guys will you give lady meet online money without wanting something in return. Make una talk true
Re: Open Confession by XavierBlue(m): 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
jeffucee10:

I met one fine girl on Facebook wey say she dey school for Ebonyi state. This fine babe just dey show me love like say I be Superstar. After 3 weeks or so I started reciprocating only for the girl to give me good bill to pay.

Guy- Hello baby I have not heard from you for about 2 days now, hope no problem

Babe- sweetheart am not ok ooo!!!

Guy-What is the problem?

Babe-I am broke I need money

Guy-How much?

Babe-I need to buy my Handouts, make my hair, recharge my BB and will only cost 50k

Guy- Pray harder God will provide

Babe -Bang phone till today.

Guys will you give lady meet online money without wanting something in return. Make una talk true

undecided undecided

XavierBlue
Re: Open Confession by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Yea, if i have the money.
Learn to give with no string attached
Re: Open Confession by naijathings(m): 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Givers never Lack
Beggers always ask.
the girl for list out all her family problems for u naw.
Re: Open Confession by solodox(m): 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:
More grease to ya kidney!

1 Like

Re: Open Confession by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:

You mean say I for just give her the 50k like that? Person wey I nova see with my eyes... haba guy take am easy now !!! I no be maga...
Re: Open Confession by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2015
jeffucee10:

You mean say I for just give her the 50k like that? Person wey I nova see with my eyes... haba guy take am easy now !!! I no be maga...
Learn to do things with no string attached
Re: Open Confession by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Learn to do things with no string attached

But she already attached a string... she said she loves me and could not even wait for first rendez-vous to present her bills.. Look if we were just friends then no problem, but billing me in the name of love over the internet is out of the game.
Re: Open Confession by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
jeffucee10:

But she already attached a string... she said she loves me and could not even wait for first rendez-vous to present her bills.. Look if we were just friends then no problem, but billing me in the name of love over the internet is out of the game.
I got it..i don't subscribe to that

(1) (Reply)

FEEL IMPORTANT DON’T LET ANYONE LOOK DOWN ON YOU / My Gift To Nairalanders. Your Comments Encouraged Me / The Next Thug That Approaches Me Downtown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.