Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,324 members, 7,920,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:21 PM

Smartwebng.com Customer Support Is Crap!!!3weeks & SSL Issue Not Resolved #spits - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Smartwebng.com Customer Support Is Crap!!!3weeks & SSL Issue Not Resolved #spits (819 Views)

My Experience With Smartweb.com.ng Shared Hosting. (RESOLVED) / PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support / Adsense Earners, Is This Rpm Real? (Resolved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smartwebng.com Customer Support Is Crap!!!3weeks & SSL Issue Not Resolved #spits by charliebiz(m): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
I bought an SSL certificate for a client that has his hosting and domain with smartwebng. For three weeks now, it has been back and forth with their customer care from getting the CSR to installing the Certificate. I understand they are reselling but they ought to know much about the business.

I am raising this topic here because I know this will likely get their attention and resolve this issue faster as the customer support takes ages to reply my tickets and my client is not happy about the whole ish even after explaining that the problem is not from us but the incompetent smartwebng agent.

Doing business with them will cost you your competence. Mod please help me out. With Smartweb Everything Just Got DIFFICULT. #spits. sad

cc adewasco2k, Slyr0x
Re: Smartwebng.com Customer Support Is Crap!!!3weeks & SSL Issue Not Resolved #spits by Chinenye123: 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
Is it smartwebng.com or smartweb.com.ng undecided undecided
Re: Smartwebng.com Customer Support Is Crap!!!3weeks & SSL Issue Not Resolved #spits by charliebiz(m): 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
Chinenye123:
Is it smartwebng.com or smartweb.com.ng undecided undecided

same ni. the former redirects to the later after NIRA's regulation.
Re: Smartwebng.com Customer Support Is Crap!!!3weeks & SSL Issue Not Resolved #spits by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 01, 2015
charliebiz:
I bought an SSL certificate for a client that has his hosting and domain with smartwebng. For three weeks now, it has been back and forth with their customer care from getting the CSR to installing the Certificate. Their technical personnel or whoever is in charge of their support knows jack. How can I install the Certificate when I don't have access to the WebHost Manager. I guess they don't know the difference between the Cpanel and WHM. I understand they are reselling but they ought to know much about the business.

I am raising this topic here because I know this will likely get their attention and resolve this issue faster as the customer support takes ages to reply my tickets and my client is not happy about the whole ish even after explaining that the problem is not from us but the incompetent smartwebng agent.

Doing business with them will cost you your competence. Mod please help me out. With Smartweb Everything Just Got DIFFICULT. #spits. sad

cc adewasco2k, Slyr0x

Were you given a dedicated IP for the ssl because a dedicated IP (not shared) is required to install ssl cert. if your answer is "No", then probably it could be that they are still trying to get you a dedicated IP. but thats not really an excuse for the incompetence, they ought to update you on the progress or atleast reply your tickets.

just my little penny wink

Regards.
Re: Smartwebng.com Customer Support Is Crap!!!3weeks & SSL Issue Not Resolved #spits by charliebiz(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
MrAlozie:

Were you given a dedicated IP for the ssl because a dedicated IP (not shared) is required to install ssl cert. if your answer is "No", then probably it could be that they are still trying to get you a dedicated IP. but thats not really an excuse for the incompetence, they ought to update you on the progress or atleast reply your tickets.

just my little penny wink

Regards.

Yea. I requested the client to get a dedicated IP which has been done. They are just incompetent. Maybe they are acting this way because the SSL was not gotten from them. undecided angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Bloggers Dumping Adsense Now? / A Thread For Bloggers /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.