Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,891 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Ministerial List Revealed: Rotimi Amaechi To Be Minister Of ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List Revealed: Rotimi Amaechi To Be Minister Of ? (1647 Views)

Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion / Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial List Revealed: Rotimi Amaechi To Be Minister Of ? by seedgreen(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
Rotimi Amaechi to be nothing. I doubt he will be nominated to be made a minister. Better still, he will be nominated for minister of fraud.

Fashola and Amaechi will never be on that list, atleast for now. Maybe their names go follow batch F9 come out

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List Revealed: Rotimi Amaechi To Be Minister Of ? by cocoberry(f): 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
tongue
Re: Ministerial List Revealed: Rotimi Amaechi To Be Minister Of ? by domopps(m): 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
Of water!

Cheeeers
Re: Ministerial List Revealed: Rotimi Amaechi To Be Minister Of ? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
U're wicked shey!!!!!!....somebody tell me say na minister of follow follow.
Re: Ministerial List Revealed: Rotimi Amaechi To Be Minister Of ? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
Pic message

Re: Ministerial List Revealed: Rotimi Amaechi To Be Minister Of ? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Information reaching me says, amaechi will be minister of puppet
Re: Ministerial List Revealed: Rotimi Amaechi To Be Minister Of ? by hardywaltz(m): 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
Amaechi is incharge of Transport/Aviation
Fayemi is foreign affairs

While none of ur generation is included in #thelist

I don't know how old u are but Amaechi was nominated as Commissioner back in 1993 at the age of 27 since then has gone higher and higher while ur jobless self move from one social media platform to another talking crap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List Revealed: Rotimi Amaechi To Be Minister Of ? by Mogidi: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
hardywaltz:

[size=13pt]While none of ur generation is included in #thelist [/size]

I don't know how old u are but Amaechi was nominated as Commissioner back in 1993 at the age of 27 since then has gone higher and higher while ur jobless self move from one social media platform to another talking crap.

Is your "generation" included in the list?
Re: Ministerial List Revealed: Rotimi Amaechi To Be Minister Of ? by seedgreen(m): 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
hardywaltz:

While none of ur generation is included in #thelist

u need serious beating....all these children shaaaaaaaaa. Good radiance to bad rubbish.
Re: Ministerial List Revealed: Rotimi Amaechi To Be Minister Of ? by dammytosh: 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
It is only in Nigeria that anonymous eediots feel cool to type thrash on Nairaland about people who have achieved and done well for their lives.
Re: Ministerial List Revealed: Rotimi Amaechi To Be Minister Of ? by seedgreen(m): 6:34am On Oct 01, 2015
dammytosh:
It is only in Nigeria that anonymous eediots feel cool to type thrash on Nairaland about people who have achieved and done well for their lives.
ur signature says it all. Ur lost and blinded to the truth.

The money Amaechi alone looted is enough to feed the chadians and the Togos in 20 years.

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Umaru Kurfi (APC, Katsina Central) Questions Nominee Kemi Adeosun / Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh / Caption This Photo Of Minister Of Sports After Meeting With Super Eaglets 1985

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.