Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,963 members, 7,873,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

The Certificate Luxury Has Become A Stipend In The Market Place. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Certificate Luxury Has Become A Stipend In The Market Place. (519 Views)

UNSCC Online Learning Internship Program For Nigerians (stipend Of €450) / Fully Funded Bachelor Scholarship With Monthly Stipend In China / Free 1 Month Training For Christian Teachers In Abuja & You'll Be Paid A Stipend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Certificate Luxury Has Become A Stipend In The Market Place. by Nigeriaonmymind: 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
Staring into the heavenlies as if to say, rain cat and dog of blessings upon me. The stares of oblivion, morose in spirit. The uncertainty of future, hopes on the journey without end, weariness of the soul. Statistics shows this set of people form the bedrock of our nation, a people so diverse in creativity yet without tangible creature, full of ideas yet without a backup for vision. Belligerent in strive; the pugnant from a glorious future is sweetly bitter to taste. Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown, with so much expectation, having the mindset of 'to whom much is given much is expected', but has more really being given to this orphan by the society? From whose mother will he suck, who will cuddle him in distress and lap him in pains. The certificate luxury has become a stipend in the market place. Some few days ago, our mother was freed from the shackles of her captors, after so many days of sweat in pain. She lost her freedom and her pride, her dignity was willed to the pigs by her mindless master. Her culture was basterdize until she became sardonic amongst other people. She groan in pains for several years without succour nor freedom, at the tail end of captivity she began to enjoy the mirage of freedom benefit, a part of her will was released to her and finally our mother became free.

All her hopes were for a glorious future in luxury especially for her children. She was maltreated in her last marriage to her captor hubby. Days down the lane, she had constantly changed husbands like cloth, is she a prostitute, is she indecent? No, all she wants is a glorious tomorrow whose roads are free from potholes and Olympic sized pools but paved with the diamonds of life. A silver spoon she doesn't desire for her children, but a golden spoon, yet all her children get are clay spoons filled with dirts and germs. The youth who ought to be leaders of tomorrow have suddenly become leaders in hope. Its yet another day of celebration from colonial rule, have we become better or worse, some have even argued like the children of Israel that it was better to be in slavery than die in the wilderness. A nation whose youth are idle is a nation sitting on time bomb waiting to explode. Most of them are armed with certificates from various ivory towers within and outside the motherland. Talent amongst our youth is full of potentials untapped fully. As much as government must rise to her responsibility to the nation, its pertinent that as the nation celebrate yet another independence, its should be a sober time of reflection for out youth and a time of full scale assumption of responsibility for their own life against all odds. Many are still waiting for the paltry some of five thousand promised the myriad of jobless youth. Its time for us all to place our hands on deck, join the goverment and build a glorious tomorrow for yourself. We must not loose hope now in all our struggles and hussles. We aren't lazy people. Its not yet Uhuru but a time of sober reflection for our elders and government. Nigeria will be great is dependent on our majority, who are the youth. A glorious future is in our hands. Happy independence day.

Re: The Certificate Luxury Has Become A Stipend In The Market Place. by Miracle4Sure: 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
Great
Re: The Certificate Luxury Has Become A Stipend In The Market Place. by Terry68: 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
After reading few lines I thought you were writing a poem which I ignore to further.

Since the first person commented being great. Me reckon.
Re: The Certificate Luxury Has Become A Stipend In The Market Place. by Nigeriaonmymind: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
Terry68:
After reading few lines I thought you were writing a poem which I ignore to further.

Since the first person commented being great. Me reckon.

Try and read it you will gain one or two things

(1) (Reply)

Answer This And Become A Millionaire / How Long Does It Take To Complete Master Degree In Nigeria Universities? / Can Some One Who Studied Petroleum & Gas As First Degree, Do Masters In Chemical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.