Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

Amnesty For Boko Haram (punch) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty For Boko Haram (punch) (753 Views)

PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others / Amnesty For Treasury Looters Bill Will Legitimise Corruption – Balarabe Musa / Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amnesty For Boko Haram (punch) by Fynestboi: 1:09am On Oct 01, 2015
The Defence Headquarters has inaugurated a committee to midwife the process that will lead to the granting of amnesty to willing members of the Boko Haram sect.

A Defence Headquarters’ statement, signed by Group Captain Wap Maigida, on behalf of the Acting Director, Defence Information, Col. Rabe Abubakar, stated that the planned reintegration would involve three categories of Boko Haram members.

According to him, those to benefit from the government’s gesture are those who were forcibly conscripted into the sect; those who have surrendered and renounced membership of the deadly sect and those who are willing to do so.

Maigida said that the membership of the committee were drawn from federal agencies involved in the ongoing campaign against the insurgency and representatives of Borno, Adamawa, Yobe, Gombe, Bauchi and Taraba states in the North-East and Jigawa State in the North-West.

http://www.punchng.com/news/amnesty-for-bharam/

1 Like

Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram (punch) by TheMainMan: 1:12am On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram (punch) by Ciscogod(m): 1:13am On Oct 01, 2015
Anything that will bring peace to nigeria.

Happy independence nigeria

1 Like

Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram (punch) by chocolateme(f): 1:16am On Oct 01, 2015
GEJ talked about this amnesty matter yet these dust bin insurgents no hear.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram (punch) by ERAKAMUS: 1:37am On Oct 01, 2015
useless government
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram (punch) by MisterLongman(m): 1:41am On Oct 01, 2015
Those terrorists deserves nothing but death for turning the NE into a blood-filled land
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram (punch) by menix(m): 1:45am On Oct 01, 2015
ISIS sef go get amnesty too..

By 2016 40% of our budget will be on amnesty..

Hope Nairaland will give Amnesty to those wey them ban till Judgement day..

1 Like

Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram (punch) by OboloMAN: 2:50am On Oct 01, 2015
We Can't Negotiate With Terrorist
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram (punch) by Olasco93: 3:40am On Oct 01, 2015
I don't think the innocent life they are wasting worth it. If Amnesty will stop it fine. All we need is a strategy that will make Peace to Reign because they are insugent doesn't mean they are not human though... Let God be the Judge folks because we have not Fact as humans.
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram (punch) by M4gunners: 3:45am On Oct 01, 2015
Amnesty to the people that has caused Nigeria lose money and lives. This is part of the change i guess. An ordinary pety pety thieves that stole handset,laptop unnecessary things are being kept in prisons across the country is alright.
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram (punch) by buharisambisada: 4:07am On Oct 01, 2015
Hypocritical Nigerians i pity this nation.
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram (punch) by DaGC(m): 6:47am On Oct 01, 2015
I'm not in support of this. Whether forced or surrendered, these idi*ts killed, raped and maimed Nigerians. angry

Its annoying to say the least.
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram (punch) by Riodiao(m): 6:52am On Oct 01, 2015
My igbo friends, what are you waiting. Start your militancy today and be rewarded with the office of the president and amnesty oil money
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram (punch) by RockMaxi: 6:56am On Oct 01, 2015
Ciscogod:
Anything that will bring peace to nigeria.

Happy independence nigeria

Hold it there! We are not routing for anything that will become a financial burden on us all.
Bokoharam sponsors can not invest in insurgency and reap multiple gains through contracted amnesty.
The more reason sectarian violence will always increase.

Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram (punch) by wildchild1: 7:01am On Oct 01, 2015
i really hope this can work

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram (punch) by DONMAYOR19(m): 7:01am On Oct 01, 2015
lol… Nigeria making the biggest mistake if them try this rubbish, they forgoten that this same people are now members of ISIS, abi them wan still extend the amnesty to those already in ISIS. Terrorist is different from militant, people only accept amnesty when you are ready to provide what they want. abi Nigeria army and their oga dullard don ready to give them their Islamic state for NE or to provide virgin girls for them?

bunch of jokers.
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram (punch) by BALLOSKI: 7:21am On Oct 01, 2015
If All those guys we saw celebrating sallah accept amnesty, we'll be free of insurgency . But I prefer they all get killed and not given amnesty.

#buhariIsWinningTheWar
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram (punch) by bugzbunny: 7:22am On Oct 01, 2015
And who says propaganda and militancy dosent pay
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram (punch) by tolexy007(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2015
sad
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram (punch) by englishmart(m): 7:35am On Oct 01, 2015
bullshit

1 Like

Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram (punch) by Ciscogod(m): 8:53am On Oct 01, 2015
RockMaxi:

Hold it there! We are not routing for anything that will become a financial burden on us all.
Bokoharam sponsors can not invest in insurgency and reap multiple gains through contracted amnesty.
The more reason sectarian violence will always increase.

Yes, I understand you.

Do u know that if we have peace there would no be anymore victim.

I feel so much for the IDPs. A refugee in your country
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram (punch) by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 01, 2015
Its a shame some slaves down south are calling for amnesty

Let the world know today that some slaves are eternal cowards cursed with an incurable curse of cowardice angry
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram (punch) by truefact: 9:13am On Oct 01, 2015
That's just it...kill massob and Mend then grant amnesty to BH with ND oil money

(1) (Reply)

Rivers People Denied Access To Justice Says Governor Wike / Arsene Wenger As You've Never Seen Him Before / Reasons Why Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra Project Must Be Stopped Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.