Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,145 members, 7,883,977 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Finding A Church With No Membership By Tithing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finding A Church With No Membership By Tithing? (325 Views)

"Poverty Can End In Africa By Tithing"---american slowpoke(sorry, I Meant Mormon) / Going To Church With White Candle Sticks On Crossover Nights: Meaning? / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding A Church With No Membership By Tithing? by nwatch: 4:51am On Oct 01, 2015
Hi guys,

I have been told that if i want to network i have to go back to church as the church is the only place where most Nigerians gather.

But the problem is I don't want a church where tithing is the only way to membership or something like that. And where I will not be reminded 24/7 that if I rob god I will be screwed.

Any recommendation will be appreciated. I am looking at Lagos,PH and Abuja.
Re: Finding A Church With No Membership By Tithing? by Ruke1989: 5:06am On Oct 01, 2015
Go deeperlife, deeper life may hardly mention tithe up to 6 times in a 365 days calendar year. Also no one will know if u pay or not cos we don't keep a list of those who pay. We don't ask anyone to come forward and drop money in open glare. You give if you have. And the emphasis is not tithe but giving ur life to Christ.

Deeperlife is worldwide, whether lagos, ph or abuja, deeperlife is near you in every street. So Transport fare is not an acceptable excuse too. Even if na America, Asia, London, Ethiopia, deeperlife is there. So the choice is yours....

But if you insist on a church that preaches, 'we don't accept tithe, we only accept free will offering', i know one, i won't direct you there, because they will twist ur brain and teach you errors - i have been with them before. Deeperlife is my church teaches you bible truth.

If you want to serve God and network with God people hurry now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hajj Disaster: Things We’ve Learnt / Abusing The “man Of God” / Spiritual Digest For The Day 22nd Of October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.