Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Get $2000 Loan In 8days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get $2000 Loan In 8days (512 Views)

Video: Bride In $2000 Gown Weep As Husband Disappears On Wedding Day / Make 260% In 8days / Just 8days To Go. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get $2000 Loan In 8days by Saintflames(m): 6:03am On Oct 01, 2015
I can guarantee you of loan support not from a bank from 1000 investors worth $2000 that's a whooping amount of #400 000 if my calculation is right and the most interesting thing about this info am about to dish out to you is that you don't need a business plan, no guarantor needed, no collateral needed, no long process, lol some folks be like eeh! No insult intended though. How does it work am going to be revealing to you how 1000 wealthy investors had gather together to form a network team that help in financing and supporting your business idea, the interesting thing is that it's no pain in their ass to do this as not less than $20 is what each investors gives to make your dreams come true......
Now this is not for people who are not credit worthy. Bank Loans are Bad debt quote me any where. I have been there with my support and the support of the team of other investors who are out to help you put those dream to work you will have no regret ever reading this info.
#WARNING# this is not a freebie info for all those freebies that loves awoof more than Kim Khadishians ass. It cost me money to get this and am only giving it out for a token. Eh? Yeah if you can't hear me come to my right ear, lol guys be like" am here to sell my ebook" well this is no joke and nothing of value comes with no Price.
Re: Get $2000 Loan In 8days by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 08, 2015
Nairalanders kindly be vigilant and do not be scammed. Ask him how much he wanna sell his stories?
Re: Get $2000 Loan In 8days by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
How much mr man?
Re: Get $2000 Loan In 8days by eddie2dad(m): 9:32am On Dec 31, 2015
Give us more info on how to get it and for how much?

(1) (Reply)

where is naija embassy In Cotonou / Woman searched for lost sister for 40years but didn't know that her coworker is / Be Gay Or Quit Modelling, An Inside Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.