Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,275 members, 7,923,300 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:54 PM

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (173916 Views)

Sales And Supplies Of Soap,ideal,air Freshener And Bleach / 200kg Bars Of Gold Up For Sale @ 8% Discount On Current Rate / My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Toro2015(m): 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
benzion72:

Then you must be a generic liar. The only thing you sell is ebook, doubt if you have ever produce a pint or a litter of soap. It is only the inexperienced and hapless that will ever take you serious. Immediately you called Canoe soap inferieor I begin to confirm my suspicion about you saying it is filled with titanium. And I will make sure I take you up on that with Unilever Plc. That somebody somewhere is demarketing them saying thier product is horse dung and full of titanium or what do you call it and let us see if you and nairaland can wriggle out of thier fight.

This rant of yours is really pathetic.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by benzion72(m): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
peteken:

plz do report.....who knows u may b lucky to get a job wit pz since dat palm oil company tun u down... goodluck bro.

And here is the copy of your own report. Get ready for the wind of challenge. I hope your company have legal department and you have million in your war chest for legal fee

pzcommunications@pzcussons.com

Confirmation If the Titanium level in Canoe Soap is very high.

Dear Sir,

I am a regular user of your product call Canoe soap. And ever since I have being using the product I have never had any complaint. It is a surprised for me to hear from one CosmeticChemisst a self professed soap expert on a forum discussion that Canoe Soap that has being in the market for several years, is having high level of Titanium. You can see his statement quoted verbatim

"Canoe,waw,mp3 and b29 are inferior soap, they contains too much titanium dioxide. See, there is no competition in Nigeria"

from this website https://www.nairaland.com/2635938/make-over-110000-bars-soap/10#2635938.350

I will want your company to really confirm if the level of the element Titianium which i believe is not too good for the body because of its tendency of being carcinogenic is very high in Canoe soap, this will prevent unnecessaasy fears in the mind of the consumer and if not, the man behind costmeticchemsit should be made to pay for demarketing and spreading wicked rumor about your product.

Thanking you in anticipation
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by orontogorah(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
benzion72:

And here is the copy of your own report. Get ready for the wind of challenge. I hope your company have legal department and you have million in your war chest for legal fee

pzcommunications@pzcussons.com

Confirmation If the Titanium level in Canoe Soap is very high.

Dear Sir,

I am a regular user of your product call Canoe soap. And ever since I have being using the product I have never had any complaint. It is a surprised for me to hear from one CosmeticChemisst a self professed soap expert on a forum discussion that Canoe Soap that has being in the market for several years, is having high level of Titanium. You can see his statement quoted verbatim

"Canoe,waw,mp3 and b29 are inferior soap, they contains too much titanium dioxide. See, there is no competition in Nigeria"

from this website https://www.nairaland.com/2635938/make-over-110000-bars-soap/10#2635938.350

I will want your company to really confirm if the level of the element Titianium which i believe is not too good for the body because of its tendency of being carcinogenic is very high in Canoe soap, this will prevent unnecessaasy fears in the mind of the consumer and if not, the man behind costmeticchemsit should be made to pay for demarketing and spreading wicked rumor about your product.

Thanking you in anticipation

op plz leav dis oldman him no no shame oh. dis man is very hungry fa.. plz how much r u selling ur insecticide na?

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
thefirstborn:

Hello OP, still need clarification on PKO.

I believe PKO exclusively is the raw oil extracted from palm nuts. Whereas, vegetable oil is a result of bleaching and heat treatment of PKO. And the later is the one we normally use in cooking. Please, correct me if I am wrong.

I will attach pictures of the oil I use for you. Network is horrible for now.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by olente: 7:01am On Dec 07, 2015
CosmeticChemist:

Both methods are OK .
When you let the caustic soda stay till the next day you get crystal clear caustic solution, but that doesn't affect the quality of the soap.
Ensure you check the concentration of caustic solution and see if it corresponds to your previous hydrometer reading.

Thanks for your candid reply.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by tjadeniyi(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2015
@OP You done a better presentation and probably you've empowered some people through this thread.
Please you did not mention anything about curing with time. Please talk more on curing and time to stay during this process.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by ekeminiabasi(f): 10:06am On Dec 07, 2015
Benzion72; Bad belle! Get a life. You supposedly proffered advice. Why don't u leave them alone to take it or disregard it. You are a bitter person. Sorry.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
tjadeniyi:
@OP You done a better presentation and probably you've empowered some people through this thread.
Please you didn't not mention anything about curing with time. Please talk more on curing and time to stay during this process.

Hello,

If your soaps have that sharp feeling you experience when you feel your tongue on a
battery cell, then it still requires curing. Curing makes your soap
safe for use. In my own experience, soap with generous amount of oil
requires less time to cure. If your soap is lye heavy, you will need
more time to cure. Soap with lots of caustic tend to give off so much wter, you wouldn't want your soap giving off so much
water when kept in stalls, so you will need 2 to 4 weeks to cure it properly before selling.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by tjadeniyi(m): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
@OP I really appreciate your professional response.
In your own production, do you wait for this period before you sell your products? Or you don't "cure" at all? Or you have a special way/formula for your production that require no curing?
I am sorry for these questions.
Thanks
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2015
tjadeniyi:
In your own production, do you wait for this period before you sell your products? Or you don't "cure" at all? Or you have a special way/formula for your production that require no curing?
Thanks

If you are an experienced soap maker, you don't need to wait that long. I usually wait for 5 to 7 days. If you are starting out, to be on the safer side ensure you cure for not less than 2 weeks. Soap that hasn't cure can make you gag in the shower.

Thank u

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by tjadeniyi(m): 11:41am On Dec 08, 2015
I really appreciate your response and proves that you're not a fluke.
Also to the house, I can guarantee anybody that cares that this guy is real.
I asked those questions to shake him grin
Before I go, please OP hope the gimmick of curing waiver is included in your manual- eBook?
Thumb up
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2015
tjadeniyi:
Thanks

Reach me at "nigeriansoapie@gmail.com"

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by lcoral(f): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Some person are really jobless. If u observe anything its left for d reader to decide. Abeg President Buhari do need to start paying that 5000 stipend. This life is all about packaging and how well u can sell your ideas. Op continue your business if u like download all d pix online provided u can answer those that need your help questions.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
tjadeniyi:
Before I go, please OP hope the gimmick of curing waiver is included in your manual- eBook?
Thumb up

I have seen your mail. I will add you to my whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Toro2015(m): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2015
CosmeticChemist:

Reach me at "nigeriansoapie@gmail.com"
op. add me to your whatsapp.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Toro2015:

op. add me to your whatsapp.
I just added you. Enjoy .
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by pedronado8: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2015
oga op, plz i need ur help on soap cutter...
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
pedronado8:
oga op, plz i need ur help on soap cutter...

Hello

reach me at nigeriansoapie@gmail.com
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 11, 2015
benzion72:

Then you must be a generic liar. The only thing you sell is ebook, doubt if you have ever produce a pint or a litter of soap. It is only the inexperienced and hapless that will ever take you serious. Immediately you called Canoe soap inferieor I begin to confirm my suspicion about you saying it is filled with titanium. And I will make sure I take you up on that with Unilever Plc. That somebody somewhere is demarketing them saying thier product is horse dung and full of titanium or what do you call it and let us see if you and nairaland can wriggle out of thier fight.

If he is lying, what about the pic those who bought the ebook upload here? Is that an Internet pic too?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by enilove(m): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
op, can you pls add my number to your whatsapp number for better discussion with 08133370929.

Thanks
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
tjadeniyi:
Thumb up

I have added you to my whatsapp. I have been very very busy.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
thefirstborn:

Hello OP, still need clarification on PKO.

I believe PKO exclusively is the raw oil extracted from palm nuts. Whereas, vegetable oil is a result of bleaching and heat treatment of PKO. And the later is the one we normally use in cooking. Please, correct me if I am wrong.

Here is a picture of the oil I use in making my soap. These are called vegetable oil in the Nigerian market, but there are derived from crushing palm kernel seeds to obtain the oil.

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
Look closely, you will see "refined palm kernel oil" written on it. It is what I use. It is still PKO.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
I have been very busy. I have been online shopping for more soap making mold
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
If you are looking for fragrance oil for soap making, ensure it is vanilla free. Vanilla in soap will discolor it

2 Likes

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
CosmeticChemist:
my eBook teaches cold process soap making. You will enjoy it.
Tell me, how much you are selling your ebook? follow me & then i follow u back to keep updated about your product.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by thefirstborn: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
The OP's after sale services superb.
Though, I have not started production yet, but for every question I asked via email. He answered clearly and on time too. I am so so impressed. God bless you man. Amen.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Abrahamjesus:
Tell me, how much you are selling your ebook? follow me & then i follow u back to keep updated about your product.

Reach me at Nigeriansoapie@gmail.com
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
thefirstborn:
The OP's after sale services superb.
Though, I have not started production yet, but for every question I asked via email. He answered clearly and on time too. I am so so impressed. God bless you man. Amen.

Thanks for your kind word.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
enilove:
op, can you pls add my number to your whatsapp number for better discussion with 08133370929.

Thanks

I sent you a whatsapp message.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
tjadeniyi:
Thanks

Check your email, I have activated a download link for you.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by tjadeniyi(m): 12:53am On Dec 19, 2015
CosmeticChemist:

Check your email, I have activated a download link for you.
Downloaded and perusing it. I too left some message for you on whatsapp..... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (49) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.