Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (172790 Views)

Sales And Supplies Of Soap,ideal,air Freshener And Bleach / 200kg Bars Of Gold Up For Sale @ 8% Discount On Current Rate / My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by mceze(m): 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
iHart:
I don't use mold, i use plodder...

HOW MUCH DOES A PLODDER COST?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by mceze(m): 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
Anthofrie:
I make this last week

What mold did you use? And what did you use to cut the soap that made it look nicely?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by mceze(m): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
kejibabe:
yeah, I made soap. the materials I used cost me 2450 and after cutting it @ 50 per one, I still get 2450....how do I make profit

what mold did you use and what did you use in cutting it?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by mceze(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
iHart:

I am not here to prove if op is correct or not. I was the first set of people who raised alarm about op. He abandoned the first thread to start this one. Initially the thread read that op produces 110 000 a day. I challenged him with figures and he immediately changed it to ..."a month". Now about having a "large plodder" to produce 110 000 a day,... Assuming you work 8hours a day starting from 8am to 5 pm with 1 hour break. let's assume the plodder releases 1 bar of 50g weight per second, that's 60 bars per min and 3600 bars in an hour and about 28800 bars in 8 hours. OK, let's assume the plodder has dual eyelet, that is 57600 bars a day. Ok, let's say the plodder releases 2 bars in one second and has two eyelet, then we will be close to op's claim. I guess human being will operate the machine churning out such amount of soap per second? Those people working in the plodder may be robots. Or op is talking about having a complete automated system. If you understand the working principle of a plodder, you will know that the speed will affect the compression of soap at the cone and may not give a soap with better finish so it is unlikely to have a plodder running too fast just to get large output a day.

some people from here have visited my factory and shown me op's eBook. I must say i am disappointed in the book. maybe I should write a better one.

Note: Plodders are better described in terms of output per time (speed or better still rate) and not size.

Can I get yours?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by mceze(m): 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
iHart:

I am not here to prove if op is correct or not. I was the first set of people who raised alarm about op. He abandoned the first thread to start this one. Initially the thread read that op produces 110 000 a day. I challenged him with figures and he immediately changed it to ..."a month". Now about having a "large plodder" to produce 110 000 a day,... Assuming you work 8hours a day starting from 8am to 5 pm with 1 hour break. let's assume the plodder releases 1 bar of 50g weight per second, that's 60 bars per min and 3600 bars in an hour and about 28800 bars in 8 hours. OK, let's assume the plodder has dual eyelet, that is 57600 bars a day. Ok, let's say the plodder releases 2 bars in one second and has two eyelet, then we will be close to op's claim. I guess human being will operate the machine churning out such amount of soap per second? Those people working in the plodder may be robots. Or op is talking about having a complete automated system. If you understand the working principle of a plodder, you will know that the speed will affect the compression of soap at the cone and may not give a soap with better finish so it is unlikely to have a plodder running too fast just to get large output a day.

some people from here have visited my factory and shown me op's eBook. I must say i am disappointed in the book. maybe I should write a better one.

Note: Plodders are better described in terms of output per time (speed or better still rate) and not size.

Can I get your ebook?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by mceze(m): 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
princenomics:
@ Mistymash, the mold before i arrange it

Pls, how much does this mold cost? Where can I get it? And what do you use in cutting the soap?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by hippyj(m): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
iHart:

That's very good. I am working on a cutter similar to yours but with iron and not wood. I am also using the tuning peg to hold and tension the wire. When I am done, I will share it too.
pls I want us to talk,your number that I have is switched off.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Bambela(m): 1:42am On Jan 31, 2018
If I want to produce soap, where can I buy mould of my choice.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
hippyj:

pls I want us to talk,your number that I have is switched off.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
mceze:

Can I get your ebook?
what I have is a book, not an eBook. .a limited copy of 50 and it is not yet on sale.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by mceze(m): 1:41am On Feb 02, 2018
iHart:
what I have is a book, not an eBook. .a limited copy of 50 and it is not yet on sale.

Ok! Thanks!
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Mistymash: 9:11am On Feb 05, 2018
Mould of your choice depends on size and shape and also your type of cutter, you can buy the regular silicon and plastic moulds arround or get a good carpenter to make one from hard wood or ply wood for you. Also you can get a good welder to fabricate your mould of choice from stainless sheet,or you can order hdpe sheets to be assembled/customised for you.hope that helps.
Bambela:
If I want to produce soap, where can I buy mould of my choice.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by jospepper(m): 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
let me also be one of the fools.
iHart:

you could have just remained silent. What I do, I do it for myself. Yes I am making a fool of myself... I will open my own thread soon to tell my story just to inspire more "fools" and I hope to mentor, at most, 50 "fools" from Nairaland in soap business. I will follow them up to make sure they succeed. It's a decision I have made, follow me and keep a date. Thank you.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by bilal4riid(m): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
iHart:
like I said earlier, I am not here to prove or disprove op's claim. But I have my reservations. However, when people raise concerns like this, as an author, you try to reach out to them and find out where the problem is. I am an author too, when people call me to complain about the information in my book, I don't hesitate to reach them to get their review.

about affording a plodder,... We have local ones someone can get, however its not just about getting a plodder, its also about getting other machines/equipment that will serve the plodder. ...and there is always a shorter cut. Maybe I will just tell my story this January so people can be inspired to do exploit.
Plz I need local plodder, let us chart
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
bilal4riid:

Plz I need local plodder, let us chart
Whatsapp me on the number on my signature...

or better still, let me have yours.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Stellamariss(f): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
CosmeticChemist:

I will reach you later.
hello wanna talk with u please reply
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
Stellamariss:
hello wanna talk with u please reply

check your mail..
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by izik31: 12:12am On Feb 19, 2018
CosmeticChemist:
It depends on ur scale of production. I will advise you to start small. You can get most of the materials in most local market. They are different types of mold and mixers. I suggest u go thru my website
pls am interested. my mail is danarewa70@gmail.com. I've been following this thread from day one till now. pls reply me. thanks
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by oly4u: 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
Wow! what an educative thread here.Thumb up to you guys.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by b2212(m): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2018
CosmeticChemist:
I'm looking for 2 ford E350. My budget is 5 million Naira. The one's I saw here goes for 3.5 million each. If you have any idea where I can get them pls pm me. Thank you..

Hi,
i have one for sale(2006 model). Nigerian used but very well used

was used for school bus. 1.3m but reasonably negotiable.

call me on 08121086565.

pics can be sent on wassup
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by ENDOWEDSAM: 9:46am On Mar 07, 2018
Do you know any manufacturing company or individuals that need their goods/items to be transported from one state to another within Nigeria.

Pls Kindly contact me on:0813706359, 09054420101.

We have A truck that can carry 3 tonnes of goods in size at once.

Pls help.

We pay 10% commission to anyone/agent who gets a job/contract for us
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
b2212:

Hi,
i have one for sale(2006 model). Nigerian used but very well used

was used for school bus. 1.3m but reasonably negotiable.

call me on 08121086565.

pics can be sent on wassup

Why didn't you attach pictures ? I was able to get just one of the van instead of the two I requested for..
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by bilal4riid(m): 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
orontogorah:
op, hia is my 1st production...thanks bro it was fun indeed. it foams a lot.
Plz how can I get similar mold. Thanks
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
12 ton of palm kernel cakes for sale.. pls pm me ...
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
for those who missed my story, you can follow the link to see how i started my soap making business https://www.nairaland.com/4442304/how-started-soap-making-business

I await to meet you there and listen to your questions and stories too. Thanks
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2018
iHart:
for those who missed my story, you can follow the link to see how i started my soap making business https://www.nairaland.com/4442304/how-started-soap-making-business

I await to meet you there and listen to your questions and stories too. Thanks

Hello My friend... Somebody from Umuahia wants to buy a plodder, it will be more convenient for him to reach you since you live there... I'm going to give him your number.

Thank you..
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2018
CosmeticChemist:

Hello My friend... Somebody from Umuahia wants to buy a plodder, it will be more convenient for him to reach you since you live there... I'm going to give him your number.

Thank you..
ok. Thank you for the connection.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
iHart:
ok. Thank you for the connection.

I copied the number you have on your profile.. I will tell him to WhatsApp you..
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
CosmeticChemist:

I copied the number you have on your profile.. I will tell him to WhatsApp you..
ok
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by oly4u: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hi great soap makers,how are you guys doing? pls I want this thread to keep flowing ooo,una well-done.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by princenomics: 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
Happy Soaping

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.