Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa (8711 Views)

Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? / Share Your List Of Top 10 Best Rappers Ever / Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 01, 2015
So nigeria has many good rappers infact we are number 1 in africa, punchlines, wordplay, metaphors, flow, we gat them all, but there a clear difference between Hip-hop and a song you just rap on. Many rappers think if you rap on the song it becomes Hip-Hop, NO! For example Pit Bull is an american rapper but his genre of music is Pop. Some Nigerians have even created the name Afro-Hip-Hop whereas I don't think there is anything like that, is either you make afro pop or you make hip-hop, but must nigerian rapper especially now a days make and rap on afro pop more, the are all looking for party bangers mean while as a Rapper that makes hip-hop Party songs should be out of your way. I'm not saying is bad to do Afro Pop, I mean if you have the skills to do them, while not? But do not sacrifice Hip-hop because of it or rather just sing on them like other afro pop artist, after all the biggest afro pop songs are sang on. But my honest advice no nigerian rappers is if you doing hip-hop please focus on it alone, because if you try your hands on afro beat you would never make bigger songs than even skales(which in my opinion is an afro beat artist that can do some rhyming).

You Think Nigerians don't like hip-hop? That's the lie they tell every artist, infact majority of nigerians listen to hip-hop when its good, yes majority. You can try this little survey and ask people on you BBM/Whatsapp list which genre they listen to and you would see the results. So if they listen to hip-hop it means you can make hit songs ot of hip-hop, yes you can. Bad Belle was a hit song, but sadly the only Hip-hop hit song that came out from nigeria within the last 2-3 years, not because other hip-hop songs could not make it, but because they were no other hip-hop songs, sadly even MI gave more afro pop on his album and I'm sure he would be surprise that it was the hip-hop track that turned out to be the Biggest track on the Album.
King-Kong was close to what should hav been called a Hit song, but the song did not really hit like that. Yung 6ix - Doinz, hotyce - Kilofoshi, Ill -bliss - Bank alert, phyno - asai amongst others, as you can see these songs where popular to some extent, but did not really hit that mark, the reason is because all these songs where done by different nigeria rappers who once in a while. Their head correct small say make them make hip-hop, they lack consistency and in seconds would jump back to afro beat, now imagine aall these songs listed above was droped by one person..... All would had been hit songs, and it is possible for a rapper to sit down and make good hip-hop sounds like this continuously, but they just won't.

Even davido did an Hip-Hop song(fans mi) and it was bigger
than all nigerian rappers song. Forget meek mill, its not today nigerian started featuring american artist, some of they songs never became hit song.

And some times they will and shoot no video for it, then shoot video for their afro pop song? Example MI(sadly, its very sad to me cos I took him as a role model and my best rapper) shoot the video(which was poor BTW) for Bullion Van was NO NO NO, I mean there is Millionaire champagne, there is human being, their is Third Mainland Bridge, their is Back from the future, why shoot video(promote) for Bullion Van?

But the case is different in the rest of africa, and for years upon years the biggest songs in africa are Hip-Hop songs, south africa is a county where their top ten chart is most times 100% Hip-Hop this is something nigeria rappers can't do for only God knows why....

Stanley enow. Cameroon rapper/Hip-Hop artist drop an album and made charts 3 times and still counting with hip-hop songs 1. Njama njama cow ft sarkodie 2. King Kong ft dj neptune 3. Work hard. And he is a very poor rapper with terrible voice. You can imagine. They play his songs here in nigeria more than nigerian hip hop songs.

Caspper Nyovest. Even here in nigeria everbody knew and could sing shebeleza doc doc shebeleza, all the way from south africa, pack channel o awards like say na water, even my aunty where no no anything was singing shebeleza after watching the awards, MAMA best Hip-Hop artist award winner, droped an abulm and shot about 6 videos which peak charts simultaneously, all hip-hop. 1. Gusheshe 2. Doc shebelaza 3. Doc shebelaza remix ft talib kweli 4. I hope you bought it 5. Phumakim 6. Ghetto 7. Tsilib , all sick Hip-hop tacks, One Abulm! Why Naija no fit do this kind thing ehn? He is a very good rapper no doubts, but nigeria have very good rappers too! Why can't we win that MAMAs?

Sarkodie. This one una know. He still does real hip-hop upon his success unlike some people like MI

A.K.A. The guy came to Nigeria and was felling like the biggest star in the country, na Hip-hop bring am to that level o! His song "all eyes on me" was the opening song performed at the MAMAs and later grabed an award, songs like Congratulations, Run Jozi, where even big songs here in Nigeria.

If you go to youtube and search for "south african Hip-Hop" you get results like "ricky rick - boss zonke" "KO - one time" "cassper nyovest - ghetto" "witness the funk - nomusa" "aka - sim dope" "dj speedsta - special somebody" "Anatii - The Saga" e.t.c

If you go to youtube and search for "nigeria Hip-hop" what you get is "bracket - mama africa" "mavin - adaobi" "wizkid - azonto" "iyanya - kunkere" (and a lot of old songs). Practically NO RESULTS!!!

So Nigeria Rappers, I Take God Beg una, I'm part of you guys too, Let us Dedicate our time and Money And effort, amd make good hip-hop songs! Leave afro beat for afro beat artist! They won't leave afro beat and do hip-hop! Abeg! Ehn! Its not about bragging you are the best here and there!

Producers too have a role to play. Only few producers now like Kid Konnect actually make time out to create hip-hop, even MI is now using Sarz on shekpe. Kid konnect had to make beats and force feature rappers to rap on them. Songs like shalala air, Badagry, 4 horse men, Dictator Rap. All good Hip-Hop songs.

Me, I'm just saying my mind.
I love Hip-Hop and its Sad to see my country does not make them so I've too look out side to find them.
Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2015
[s]
runzlord:
Happy independence everyone.

So nigeria has many good rappers infact we are number 1 in africa, punchlines, wordplay, metaphors, flow, we gat them all, but there a clear difference between Hip-hop and a song you just rap on. Many rappers think if you rap on the song it becomes Hip-Hop, NO! For example Pit Bull is an american rapper but his genre of music is Pop. Some Nigerians have even created the name Afro-Hip-Hop whereas I don't think there is anything like that, is either you make afro pop or you make hip-hop, but must nigerian rapper especially now a days make and rap on afro pop more, the are all looking for party bangers mean while as a Rapper that makes hip-hop Party songs should be out of your way. I'm not saying is bad to do Afro Pop, I mean if you have the skills to do them, while not? But do not sacrifice Hip-hop because of it or rather just sing on them like other afro pop artist, after all the biggest afro pop songs are sang on. But my honest advice no nigerian rappers is if you doing hip-hop please focus on it alone, because if you try your hands on afro beat you would never make bigger songs than even skales(which in my opinion is an afro beat artist that can do some rhyming).

You Think Nigerians don't like hip-hop? That's the lie they tell every artist, infact majority of nigerians listen to hip-hop when its good, yes majority. You can try this little survey and ask people on you BBM/Whatsapp list which genre they listen to and you would see the results. So if they listen to hip-hop it means you can make hit songs ot of hip-hop, yes you can. Bad Belle was a hit song, but sadly the only Hip-hop hit song that came out from nigeria within the last 2-3 years, not because other hip-hop songs could not make it, but because they were no other hip-hop songs, sadly even MI gave more afro pop on his album and I'm sure he would be surprise that it was the hip-hop track that turned out to be the Biggest track on the Album.
King-Kong was close to what should hav been called a Hit song, but the song did not really hit like that. Yung 6ix - Doinz, hotyce - Kilofoshi, Ill -bliss - Bank alert, phyno - asai amongst others, as you can see these songs where popular to some extent, but did not really hit that mark, the reason is because all these songs where done by different nigeria rappers who once in a while. Their head correct small say make them make hip-hop, they lack consistency and in seconds would jump back to afro beat, now imagine aall these songs listed above was droped by one person..... All would had been hit songs, and it is possible for a rapper to sit down and make good hip-hop sounds like this continuously, but they just won't.

than all nigerian rappers song. Forget meek mill, its not today nigerian started featuring american artist, some of they songs never became hit song.

And some times they will and shoot no video for it, then shoot video for their afro pop song? Example MI(sadly, its very sad to me cos I took him as a role model and my best rapper) shoot the video(which was poor BTW) for Bullion Van was NO NO NO, I mean there is Millionaire champagne, there is human being, their is Third Mainland Bridge, their is Back from the future, why shoot video(promote) for Bullion Van?

But the case is different in the rest of africa, and for years upon years the biggest songs in africa are Hip-Hop songs, south africa is a county where their top ten chart is most times 100% Hip-Hop this is something nigeria rappers can't do for only God knows why....

Stanley enow. Cameroon rapper/Hip-Hop artist drop an album and made charts 3 times and still counting with hip-hop songs 1. Njama njama cow ft sarkodie 2. King Kong ft dj neptune 3. Work hard. And he is a very poor rapper with terrible voice. You can imagine. They play his songs here in nigeria more than nigerian hip hop songs.

Caspper Nyovest. Even here in nigeria everbody knew and could sing shebeleza doc doc shebeleza, all the way from south africa, pack channel o awards like say na water, even my aunty where no no anything was singing shebeleza after watching the awards, MAMA best Hip-Hop artist award winner, droped an abulm and shot about 6 videos which peak charts simultaneously, all hip-hop. 1. Gusheshe 2. Doc shebelaza 3. Doc shebelaza remix ft talib kweli 4. I hope you bought it 5. Phumakim 6. Ghetto 7. Tsilib , all sick Hip-hop tacks, One Abulm! Why Naija no fit do this kind thing ehn? He is a very good rapper no doubts, but nigeria have very good rappers too! Why can't we win that MAMAs?

Sarkodie. This one una know. He still does real hip-hop upon his success unlike some people like MI

A.K.A. The guy came to Nigeria and was felling like the biggest star in the country, na Hip-hop bring am to that level o! His song "all eyes on me" was the opening song performed at the MAMAs and later grabed an award, songs like Congratulations, Run Jozi, where even big songs here in Nigeria.

So Nigeria Rappers, I Take God Beg una, I'm part of you guys too, Let us Dedicate our time and Money And effort, amd make good hip-hop songs! Leave afro beat for afro beat artist! They won't leave afro beat and do hip-hop! Abeg! Ehn!

Producers too have a role to play. Only few producers now like Kid Konnect actually make time out to create hip-hop, even MI is now using Sarz on shekpe. Kid konnect had to make beats and force feature rappers to rap on them. Songs like shalala air, Badagry, 4 horse men, Dictator Rap. All good Hip-Hop songs.

I love Hip-Hop and its Sad to see my country does not make them so I've too look out side to find them.
Thanks.
[/s]
Nigeria does not produce Hiphop songs but Afrobeat, highlife, Fuji and Juju. i don't think you are in this country

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
[s][/s]
Nigeria does not produce Hiphop songs but Afrobeat, highlife, Fuji and Juju. i don't think you are in this country
And that is my point. What is stoping us from making hip-hop?
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by AbuMikey(m): 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
Your write-up is a little bit incoherent, sorry.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 02, 2015
AbuMikey:
Please can you explain further.
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by GMan650(m): 4:23am On Oct 02, 2015
AbuMikey:

A little bit incoherent? The whole write up is incoherent with misspelt and unacceptable words here and there. I think we should brush up our vocabulary before brushing up hip hop
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by tspun(m): 5:08am On Oct 02, 2015
Nice write up, one of the reasons why I don't listen to naija songs.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by Ignyte(m): 6:29am On Oct 02, 2015
runzlord:
Happy independence everyone.

So Nigeria Rappers, I Take God Beg una, I'm part of you guys too, Let us Dedicate our time and Money And effort, amd make good hip-hop songs! Leave afro beat for afro beat artist! They won't leave afro beat and do hip-hop! Abeg! Ehn!

Thanks.

OP let me educate you!!
M.I is not just chairman by name. M.I is the President of Africa's largest Music label. Now, Imagine how busy, he should be only as President of the label. M.I cannot be popping tracks as fast as phyno. He is a chairman of a label with 13 acts and still counting.

The Bullion Van, was shot in January. After Bullion Van there was no time for any other video. Due to his schedule. He had to go along with coke studio for their tour. He is a busy person. Plus, you are not current. Listen to tracks M.I has been featured in like Turn on the lights or Best. then you will wipe his name from ur trash article

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2015
Ignyte:

OP let me educate you!!
M.I is not just chairman by name. M.I is the President of Africa's largest Music label. Now, Imagine how busy, he should be only as President of the label. M.I cannot be popping tracks as fast as phyno. He is a chairman of a label with 13 acts and still counting.

The Bullion Van, was shot in January. After Bullion Van there was no time for any other video. Due to his schedule. He had to go along with coke studio for their tour. He is a busy person. Plus, you are not current. Listen to tracks M.I has been featured in like Turn on the lights or Best. then you will wipe his name from ur trash article
Dude I'm MI son, you don't know MI more that me!

1st busy, yes I know. I did not say he should be dropping songs everyday, I said even if its one song a year, let it be some good hip-hop

Bullion van video was shot last month!, by january, Gerrarahere was not popular! Neither had phyno cut his hair!

I seen all MI works, even his performance at coke studio, if I should add songs he was featured in, take for example chidinma - Lorry, this article for long pass as e be!

I know some good songs MI did and was featured in but I don't want 30% I want 100% Hip-Hop. If he can't do hip-hop, he should not do songs at all.
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by Ignyte(m): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2015
runzlord:

Dude I'm MI son, you don't know MI more that me!

1st busy, yes I know. I did not say he should be dropping songs everyday, I said even if its one song a year, let it be some good hip-hop

Bullion van video was shot last month

It was shot in January, the one you watched is the second video. There was a dis agreement after the first one. that is why you got urs last month.
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by Ignyte(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2015
runzlord:

Bullion van video was shot last month!, by january, Gerrarahere was not popular! Neither had phyno cut his hair!

I seen all MI works, even his performance at coke studio, if I should add songs he was featured in, take for example chidinma - Lorry, this article for long pass as e be!

I know some good songs MI did and was featured in but I don't want 30% I want 100% Hip-Hop. If he can't do hip-hop, he should not do songs at all.

Have you listened to turn on the lights and best?? go listen
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Music is combination of pleasant sounds.
We make songs do to inspiration, beat are made by producers to suit the song. To me if you wanna talk only on your songs it's OK if you wanna rap or sing it's OK if it's making sense or you aren't of key
To listen to Music is by choice, artist sing or rap then we, choose what we want to listen to you can't force any artist to do want you lik and Liv what will please millions of Nigeria.
What we do here in Nigeria is afro or higher life
Op have listened to wande coal ft AKA is that not Hip-hop
but how many Nigerians know that song, there's no place it's written that a rapper shouldn't rap on afro beat
Op I will advice you to do Hip-hop if nobody else is doing it
Download this hot tracks by me on http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f92c1041

Or my second single here http://www.datafilehost.com/d/18a38f55
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ignyte:

It was shot in January, the one you watched is the second video. There was a dis agreement after the first one. that is why you got urs last month.
The point is why bullion van?

Why the song in the first place self?

If "MI - 1 talk about it" was 9/10
And "MI - 2 The Movie" was 8/10

"MI - 3 The Chairman" is 2/10

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hizzy:
Music is combination of pleasant sounds.
We make songs do to inspiration, beat are made by producers to suit the song. To me if you wanna talk only on your songs it's OK if you wanna rap or sing it's OK if it's making sense or you aren't of key
To listen to Music is by choice, artist sing or rap then we, choose what we want to listen to you can't force any artist to do want you lik and Liv what will please millions of Nigeria.
What we do here in Nigeria is afro or higher life
Op have listened to wande coal ft AKA is that not Hip-hop
but how many Nigerians know that song, there's no place it's written that a rapper shouldn't rap on afro beat
Op I will advice you to do Hip-hop if nobody else is doing it
Download this hot tracks by me on http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f92c1041

Or my second single here http://www.datafilehost.com/d/18a38f55

That wande coal ft aka is one of the most useless songs I've ever Heard this year!

See many of theses rappers do hip-hop before but suddenly everything just change. I'm not forcing them, I'm begging them! They think its not selling, but the truth is, they are doing rubbish! If they calm down and make one better song, it would shock them the way e go take blow. Hip-Hop pleases millions of Nigerians, all those songs I mentioned in my write up were hits in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ignyte:

Have you listened to turn on the lights and best?? go listen
Dude, nice songs, but there were features, trust me MI had been featured in Terrible songs this year too, and the best part is the owner of the songs are not even Nigerians. As for me I just want to beg, whether the make Hip-Hop or not, I've already turned to the rest of africa to depend on my source of music.

If I ever happen to become a signed artist would intentionally focus on South
African market and drop singles and albums there first.

Even other nigerian artist no longer feature Nigeria rappers in songs, when last did you hear a nigerian singer did some hip-hop sound and featured a naija rapper? If its not a.k.a its cassper nyovest or sarkodie. It show this people actually listen to their music.

#np | KO - One Time ft maggz x ma-E #OnRepeat

Can you see the "On Repeat" in the screenshot bellow?
Before a 9ja artist would dedicate his/her effort to do this kind song e mean Nigeria just win world cup!

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by ojoawo(m): 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Even though I couldn't follow your writeup...

I totally agree with that point of view...
Nigerian rappers make wack hip hop songs den go around claiming it isn't selling... Of course that's why Vector is making waves recently, he is trying hard to go as close to core as possible
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 3:54am On Oct 03, 2015
Nah, Naija doesnt have the best rappers, sorry, that honour belongs to South Africa, Proverb, Reason, Ben Sharpa, Golden Shovel etc some of the dopest rappers on the continent

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by tayeolusola: 6:02am On Oct 03, 2015
Runzlord... You got it right.. But you lack facts and I need to educate you about Genre of Music. An artist is permitted to combine two genre of music in a song. So there is Afro hiphop. Just like you have afro pop a combination of Afro and Pop Music.
I understand your love for Hip-hop Music but when it comes to Music in Nigeria right now is about the Money. Iyanya and Praiz have always been RnB singers but guess what they had to switch because people want an hit banger song. No one wants to invest me money on recording songs, promoting and shooting of video and at the end of the day nothing to show for it.
Hiphop is a western genre of music in which only people who appreciate Music or the youth listen to. Okada guy wey dey road dey hustle no go listen to hiphop rather na small doctor he go hear.
Am a big fan of hiphop and Pop Music. Just let us face the fact that all hiphop artists in Nigeria are been careful with the kind of songs they record so that it can be accepted by the different sets of people we have in the public.
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by Ignyte(m): 6:57am On Oct 03, 2015
runzlord:

The point is why bullion van?

Why the song in the first place self?

If "MI - 1 talk about it" was 9/10
And "MI - 2 The Movie" was 8/10

"MI - 3 The Chairman" is 2/10

Haba!! Chairman no bad like that na... at least give am 5
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
tayeolusola:
Runzlord... You got it right.. But you lack facts and I need to educate you about Genre of Music. An artist is permitted to combine two genre of music in a song. So there is Afro hiphop. Just like you have afro pop a combination of Afro and Pop Music.
I understand your love for Hip-hop Music but when it comes to Music in Nigeria right now is about the Money. Iyanya and Praiz have always been RnB singers but guess what they had to switch because people want an hit banger song. No one wants to invest me money on recording songs, promoting and shooting of video and at the end of the day nothing to show for it.
Hiphop is a western genre of music in which only people who appreciate Music or the youth listen to. Okada guy wey dey road dey hustle no go listen to hiphop rather na small doctor he go hear.
Am a big fan of hiphop and Pop Music. Just let us face the fact that all hiphop artists in Nigeria are been careful with the kind of songs they record so that it can be accepted by the different sets of people we have in the public.
Yes sure! But its not that bad! Nigeria is not full of okada riders! That is why I mentioned some hit hip-hop songs that blew in nigeria within the last 2 years, the problem is from the artist them self! You cannot tell me that they made a good hip-hop sound and shot a nice video at nothing came out from it, what makes a song a hit? When majority likes the song! So they is no way you would do a song that majority likes and you would get nothing from it and believe me brother, this nigeria that I live in, majority listens to hip-hop, but most times they are internationals ones because the one these nigerian rappers make are not up to standard!

I've also seen a boy without shirt hawking pepper, singing anoti! Its not magic or by chance, it was a good song! Even rnb I'm a more hip-hop fan but if you do a good song, no matter that genre people would listen! Ask darey! Not the girl was straight r'n'b and that is his biggest hit! Just assume he thought like the rest of nigerians and said "if I do this song, it will not blow, Nigerians don't listen to slow cool songs" and never released the song!

Saying nigerians only listen to noise is the biggest lie among artist nowadays! I'm a nigerian and I don't listen to noise! And its not just me! All my closest friends don't also! And its not just us, they are a million of us in nigeria! Some of these artist don't even listen to the songs they do! The record their noise, release it, go back home and start listening to kendrick lamar.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ignyte:

Haba!! Chairman no bad like that na... at least give am 5
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
ojoawo:
Even though I couldn't follow your writeup...

I totally agree with that point of view...
Nigerian rappers make wack hip hop songs den go around claiming it isn't selling... Of course that's why Vector is making waves recently, he is trying hard to go as close to core as possible
Exactly, they make whack songs and then start making noise that nigerians don't listen to hip-hop.
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
GMan650:

A little bit incoherent? The whole write up is incoherent with misspelt and unacceptable words here and there. I think we should brush up our vocabulary before brushing up hip hop
Dude if you have problems with my spellings, correct me, I typed them out with my phone and prone to make mistakes stop acting like you're god that does not make mistakes.
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by rhymey: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nigeria Need Trap music.....not eveytime afro afro....dem nö want new things.....we should also support HipHop and Trap...It's only d few dope people that loves HipHop...other local people...na afro dance Hall...Bull. shittts
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by GMan650(m): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
runzlord:

Dude if you have problems with my spellings, correct me, I typed them out with my phone and prone to make mistakes stop acting like you're god that does not make mistakes.

Aiit...... I'm sorry
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
Lalasticlala abeg fp, I want to see more people reaction. U self no say na tru I talk.
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
rhymey:
Nigeria Need Trap music.....not eveytime afro afro....dem nö want new things.....we should also support HipHop and Trap...It's only d few dope people that loves HipHop...other local people...na afro dance Hall...Bull. shittts
Trap? Dude! Only DJ snake makes waves with it somehow.....
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Nah, Naija doesnt have the best rappers, sorry, that honour belongs to South Africa, Proverb, Reason, Ben Sharpa, Golden Shovel etc some of the dopest rappers on the continent
And they said Nigerians are chest beaters smh...
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
And they said Nigerians are chest beaters smh...
"empty" chest beaters
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
"empty" chest beaters
yeah ryt, you southies have no chest to beat in the first place grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
yeah ryt, you southies have no chest to beat in the first place grin
continue to full yourself
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
continue to full yourself
lol I'll continue to "full" myself... Best universities in africa my ass

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lyrics: Falz – Soft Work / Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian ! / Burna Boy Ft. D'banj - Won Da Mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.