Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,762 members, 7,882,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Dillion World, Casa Feranza: Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dillion World, Casa Feranza: Scam? (1602 Views)

Junior Partners At Casa Feranza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dillion World, Casa Feranza: Scam? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
Sometime ago, a job advert was posted on this forum. The recruiting outfit happened to be Dillion World and Casa Feranza and they promised to pay successful applicants lots of money for doing online work. Such persons were to be called "ONLINE AGENTS." I did a little search on them and their activities. The result came out in the negative. Added to my finding is the fact that this outfit is asking applicants to pay the sum of N500 each into an account to get their Id/Complimentary Card processed before they will be given their first task. It may seem like a little fee but if 1000 applicants from the millions of unemployed youths who applied for the job pay that amount, that's an easy N500,000. Maybe am too paranoid but my intuitions hardly go wrong. If you have any testimony please drop it below. You can also read this guy's testimony in the link below. The summary of his story is that he was almost used to launder funds for the aforementioned outfit.

www.mrpepe.com/uncategorized/beware-of-this-money-laundering-job-scam/
Re: Dillion World, Casa Feranza: Scam? by chiquesapparel(f): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2015
No one is saying anything about them. One has to be careful.
Re: Dillion World, Casa Feranza: Scam? by daclemx: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
They are scammers, scammed me and my friends too. worked for 6 months and they didnt pay...CASAFERANZA ARE SCAMMERS

(1) (Reply)

Pruvia / Graduate Customer Care Agent Vacancy At Rainbow Group International / DSS Exams, Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.