Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,153 members, 7,913,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:30 PM

See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) (6735 Views)

Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos / Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week / 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by realuz: 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
A mum's breastfeeding selfie has gone viral for shaming people who stare at her disapprovingly and reported her to facebook for posting such photos on her own page.
Jennifer posted a photo showing that Facebook alerted her that someone had reported her breastfeeding selfie for nudity.

She wrote: "So y'all post half naked pics but want to report a pic of me breastfeeding my child? Hilarious."

Jennifer Taylor then posted a photo of her staring into the camera while breastfeeding her young daughter.
She posted the photo on Facebook and captioned it:

"My face when people stare at me feeding my child.

"Females walk around with their titties damn near popping out their shirt for attention, but the moment I pull my breast out to feed my daughter it's a problem?

"Mind your own tits b*****s and let me nourish my daughter." MORE >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/mums-breastfeeding-selfie-has-gone.html

Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by DeHero1: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
Aye ti baje
Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by adedayourt(m): 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by kenir(m): 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by Khutie: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
tongue feedĀ° her more jhoor...

3 Likes

Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by jideflash(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Do you need a studio to hire at a very accessible location in Gbagaga Lagos. Bring in your artiste to work at your own rate and pay very little for the studio space and equipment.

Prepaid Producers:
- 20,000naira prepaid / month
- You Get 1 full (8hrs) session per week for one month. (4 sessions/mth)
- Free Online Promotion
- Exclusive for Producers

Additional session rates.
8hrs- N10,000
4hrs- N5,000
Allnite session (10hrs)- 8pm-6am N15,000

Pay as you Go Producer/ artiste:
8hrs- N15,000
4hrs- N8,000
Allnite session (10hrs)- 8pm-6am N20,000

- internet access
- uniterrupted power supply
- fully airconditioned
- mbox pro soundcard, axiom pro 49 keyboard, well padded, m-audio luna II mic, Truth Monitor Speakers.

For booking and enquires call these numbers 08054015264 or 08061156610.

1 Like

Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by Agbgift(f): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
proud mom

1 Like

Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by chara019: 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pay them no attention and feed your child.

5 Likes

Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin

Happy Indepedence grin
Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by chineduwright110(m): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
evryti na news didn't ur mom did the same thing to U or e its becuz there was no internet dose days hm ??abeg heat dey here ooo
Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by Afrok(m): 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
Can't stop thinking about that breast when it was still a virgin breast.

1 Like

Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by khassy(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
realuz:
A mum's breastfeeding selfie has gone viral for shaming people who stare at her disapprovingly and reported her to facebook for posting such photos on her own page.
Jennifer posted a photo showing that Facebook alerted her that someone had reported her breastfeeding selfie for nudity.

She wrote: "So y'all post half naked pics but want to report a pic of me breastfeeding my child? Hilarious."

Jennifer Taylor then posted a photo of her staring into the camera while breastfeeding her young daughter.

"Females walk around with their titties damn near popping out their shirt for attention, but the moment I pull my breast out to feed my daughter it's a problem?

"Mind your own tits b*****s and let me nourish my daughter." MORE >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/mums-breastfeeding-selfie-has-gone.html

see as D pikin put moth for the bobby... shey she wan swallow am ni

BTW where ma Vaseline gringringrin

1 Like

Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by hensben(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
shakara don end
Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by benega: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
youthful exuberance at its peak, ixlt would soon decline tho
Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by MrCork: 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
realuz:

...kaiiii....see booobsi....CAN SOMEBODY TELL THAT GADEMMM BABY TO MOVE OVER!! angry

1 Like

Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by CivilzedTyger(m): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
I see notin wrong with breast-feedng ur baby buh u shudnt hav taken selfies dat way and post it on fbk
Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
This world, somethings just make you laugh grin
It is not nudity when a woman is breastfeeding
but it's surely one when she poses without a baby
Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by IceDude(m): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
Why is it that some people find it difficult to mind their business? undecided
Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by Haywhymido(m): 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
I see, but u 4got to tell us, dat taking selfie of ur semi unclad bwreast is part of bwreast feeding too. Wh*re in disguise. Attention seeking bit*h
Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by Fkforyou(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
I see nothing wrong with the pics...... may be its just me. I think its cute self.
Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley
Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lovely. The child should be well fed.
Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by mlanreh: 1:31am On Oct 02, 2015
Feed ur Daughter. But that boobs tho undecided undecided
Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by widowhusband: 5:27am On Oct 02, 2015
true talk, Eg the bossom cossy showed few days ago at Germany's october fest is it not 10 x this?
Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by englishmart(m): 6:05am On Oct 02, 2015
hypocrites won't stop deceiving themselves.... I see no indecency in that picture
.... the woman make sense die sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by PapaNnamdi: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2015
Afrok:
Can't stop thinking about that breast when it was still a virgin breast.

useless ppl everywhere grin grin
Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by OKorowanta: 10:18am On Oct 02, 2015
Forck Suckers! Go girl
Re: See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) by pearlbecca: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2015
please feed ha more...dont mind dem

(1) (Reply)

See The Endtime Cake I Saw On Social Media That Has Got Everyone Talking(pic) / Meet The Gorgeous Child Actress Taking Over From Regina Daniels / Girl Expose Full Indecent Photo Of Fellow Girl Online For Cheating On Her[vid]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.