Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,086 members, 7,919,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:50 AM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (231919 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by chukajulu: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2020
Love is more of a decision than a feeling, but it is not love that holds a relationship or marriage together, it is Knowledge.

Hello everyone, join our new whatsapp group.

it promises to be interactive and helpful.

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Bola146(f): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hi... I'm single and searching. Kids and irresponsible men should keep off!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by chukajulu: 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Join our group SINGLES AND CHOICES today. Meet beautiful single ladies and responsible gentlemen. It's an interactive group and very helpful. Meet singles who are seeking life partners and seeking to build up themselves. Chat me on 09094301276 to be added if interested.

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by bottlewater1(m): 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
hi I am 33 Yoruba single and searching fake love please stay away for more information 08024346553
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by illegal7(m): 6:38am On Jul 14, 2020
I'm 32, Male from the southern part of Nigeria.I reside in Port Harcourt,a Christian....
I'm single and would love to get involved in a serious relationship with the right person; someone who can join me as we both get to build up ourselves in all ramifications.
I'm not good at calls tho chatting is my preferred mode of communication at the moment.
I can be reached on WhatsApp or telegram on 08034205776.

Cheers !!!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by chukajulu: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hello everyone, join us in our whatsapp group for singles. it is interactive and mature. Meet singles who are seeking life partners and seeking to build up themselves .
Chat me on 09094301276 to be added if interested.
Cheers

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by missyge(f): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hi Nlanders.
Are you most times bored and want to have fun and hookup with few friends?

You can join our WhatsApp group.
All we do is Rock n Roll�

Age bracket is from 28years for guys and 23years for female.
Both single/Married.

If interested send a WhatsApp message to 08182672092 and u will be added to the group.

Now, let's Rock n Roll
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Benwallt(m): 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Can I get just one girl from Ekiti State here. Must be pretty with nice curves. 27 to 34 years. At least first degree. 08121698594
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by phazotron(m): 12:11am On Aug 14, 2020
Phazotron
Lagos
30 years
Looking to meet a mature reasonably good looking female for a serious friendship to relationship
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by kennyade3h: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
kk
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by dorispray: 10:19am On Aug 17, 2020
My name is withheld for good reasons but you can address me as "Arakunrin"

I'm 35, single-never married, currently resides in Lagos State and of course a Nigerian. I've got strong flair for entrepreneurship right from my early years thus i'm self employed.

I need a female companion for a serious friendship that will develop into a good relationship and eventually lead to marriage if it works out by his God's grace.

But here are few attributes I posses and which I'll want to see in the lady as well...

+ Very well-learned enough. (uncanny ability to think straight, read & write well with very good understanding)

+ Good Tolerance, Humility and
Intelligence.

+ Entrepreneurship mindset.

+God-fearing and honesty.(well versed with
the scriptures)

+ ICT & Agribusiness compliant.

Any lady within the age range of 25 - 31 years (preferably from South-western origin) can feel free to reach out to me via my email address posted on my signature timeline below, Or by simply sending me a DM/Quite and I will respond back accordingly.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by dippleee1: 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
Am new in Abuja, was transferred by my company from Lagos to Abuja 2weeks ago, I stay in Utako. Little intro about me, Am an M.sc holder, an Automation Engineer, i work for a well known organization in Nigeria and world. Am 31yrs, very single, am a Christian, AA blood group and am an easy going person. Pls i need a good, calm presentable lady btw the age of 20-28 for any Serious relationship in Abuja...Pls Saint and rude person, should pls not contact me... Pls send me text message on this number 08032059244
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by mynaija123(m): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2020
0817 332 6057 Benin. 32. Looking for a date. Watsapp.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Sexychinwe: 5:51am On Jan 09, 2021

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by MERCHANDISER: 6:53am On Jan 09, 2021
missyge:
Hi Nlanders.
Are you most times bored and want to have fun and hookup with few friends?

You can join our WhatsApp group.
All we do is Rock n Roll�

Age bracket is from 28years for guys and 23years for female.
Both single/Married.

If interested send a WhatsApp message to 08182672092 and u will be added to the group.

Now, let's Rock n Roll

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by spiralwedge(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by phazotron(m): 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
Sexychinwe:

What's up
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by BroOptimist(m): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
I'm a very pious muslim guy and 31 years old. My genotype is AA. Blood Group O+.

I'm in need of a very devuoted Muslim lady.

Genotype : AA

She must have at least OND or NCE certificates.

Any qualified lady should kindly call me on :
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by dippleee1: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
Am Engr Dan by name,Work for a well known firm in Nigeria as a Snr Technical Engineer, I work and stay in Lagos. Am Single, Won't mind meeting a lady from 20-27 who is also single and interested in something serious...Feel free to call me 08032059244 or text me
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by phazotron(m): 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
Phazotron
30 years old
Male
Seeking a mature female for friendship to relationship
Talkativeness is welcome
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Kayberg: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
siamia:
I miss those days when e cudnt go to sch until our right hand cud reach our left ear! Lol
I remember when we went to school, lined up & d headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform, then we march to our classrooms. U Remember now??• D days of Nasco Biscuit, Okin biscuit, Trebor, Iced Coloured water tied in nylon- we called it "lolly"• D days of Goody-Goody & Pako biscuit. D days of Dandy & Bazooka chewing gum, days of Tree-Top sachets, Baba-dudu & Ekanna Gowon sweets, Obi-Edun fruit, Awin, Agbalumo, Ireke-Obo roots, yeye fruit, Bongo coffee, Tate/Lye & St Loius cube sugar, Pambolabola, Majidun rainbow coloured pant with string, Ewekoro pant. D days of Ali & Simbi, Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbo lives in Calabar, Eze goes to school, The Adventure of Sousa, An African Night Entertainment, Kyauta, The Directors, The flying doctor in Lesotho, Ogboju Ode ninu Igbo Irunmole, Igbo Eledumare, Alibaba and the Angels. Mr Giwa is a trader.
I remember those days when one naira was money, even stronger than the dolla. I remember when groundnut was 5kobo & chocomilo sweet was 5 kobo• Days of messing game, who is in d garden, police and thief• D days of mama & papa play• Days when we used to build houses with sand, play suwe game, tinco tinco, change Ur style, ten ten, skipping• Those days when we used to fly kite on streets, those days when rubber band was stock exchange• D days of limca soft drinks & choco milo adverts on black & white TV, Sunday rendezvous by 1:30pm. Days of Elopee dance, Soul Train, Disco '79 & Disco '80, Cock Crows at Dawn. The Old Village Headmaster, Awada-Kerikeri(Baba-Mero Theater), 'Ajimajashan Theater, Baba-Sala, Jacob & Papa-Lolo, Ishiekwu, The Bala-Miller Show, The Art Alade Show, The Harbour's Band, The Soul Train, The Bar-Beach Show, Ere abalaiye, Feyikogbon, The Oyin Adejobi Theater, Ishola Ogunshola (I-Show Pepper), The Osumare Theater, The Omidina Theater, Diran Ajijedidun news cast, Walter Oyatogun reporting, Mirror in the sun, Winds Against my Soul, Second Chance , Madam Kofo, Amebo, Sisi Clara, Zebrudaya, Mrs Ovularia Nwobo alias 4;30, Giringory, Gorimapa, Chief Eleyinmi, Chief Kokonsari, Omo Akara-Ogun, Chief Dagbolu, Chief Faderin, Mr Garuba, Hawaii-5-0, The Famous-five, Combat(Jam Locker, Michael London, Vic Moroe, Pennar Roberts & Long Green) Frank Spencer. When we say 'leke leke give me white finger'• Those days when Bic biro was d best• D days when we used to drink water from d tap, even suck out d water if it's not coming out• The days when NTA will show rainbow sign for 30 mins then national anthem be4 program starts @ 4pm• The days when basket sandals, simbi, Learneds' & Cortina sandals by Bata shoes were d best• Days when we all sing sandalili sandalili songs, Dstv has come, no more old fun! I'm really proud to have experienced all these. If u are not smiling it means u were not born in my generation. Which means u are d INDOMIE generation lol! Abeg share make others laugh too. ROTFL.

embarassed
cry

Good old days!
You forgot to include:

"No One But You"
"Koto Orun"
"Saworo Ide"
"Ogbori Elemoso"
"Akoni Meje"
"Akara Ogun"

Chai! I don old o!!

grin grin grin

May GOD remember me as He remembered Noah in the ark.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Cipher111: 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
grin liverpool go loose
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Freelancer2020(m): 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hello guys, I'm olasunkanmi jamiu, from osun state and reside in osogbo, I'm a digital and social media marketer, age is 30, no much schooling, I'm just an ond holder

if trully you're serious and live around osun state, kindly call or watsapp me on this number 09083503564,

pls legit and serious only.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by phazotron(m): 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
Phazotron
30 years old
Lagos
I need a lively mature female for a friendship or a relationship
Someone who is spontaneous and a talkative
No hmmm kk girls
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Draxy(m): 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kindly click on this to join a whatsapp group.. This is for matured minds only.

Lets talk about challenges we face dating. Esp 30+ upwards. The red flags to tackle assap and not let it drag on.

WR.

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by uboma(m): 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
Do not fall for Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru because he is a serial Scam Artist.

See his photos on the following link;

https://www.nairaland.com/6412026/yusuf-adeiza-kabiru-serial-scam

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by absingle(m): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2021
My name is prince abiola from Lagos single and searching am ,33. I want a lady between the range of 25-30 my no ,07058826832
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by myami: 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
Bola146:
I'm single and searching
so i'm i. Hi

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (138) (Reply)

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ / I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.