Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,429 members, 7,881,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (229415 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao!
Wacko ke? cheesy grin grin grin cheesy.I mo get wahala oooooooo, na person wey no understand me go get problem. Everybody has got his/her own weaknesses. But trust me, I dint tolerate bullshiite for long.I snapp easily!

Ok, communication is good even in all relationships.

As for a philanderer, I may have issues depending on the extent to which he is philandering. I can't condone a man that will bring a woman into my home.I can't even condone someone who comes home late at night, except of course I give him the permission to stay that late with friends. Sometimes even for men it's needed. I also want to have alone time hanging out around home with good female married friends. Na that kind life I like.If hubby call, he sure will know where the wife dey dey "KOLO PROPER".

More reason I dey take my time choose man wey fit me and man wey I fit. I've got so much love stored up to give that he may drown cheesy

I tell guys to avoid cheating on their wives but if they must,let them do it farrraway from her.

Its one thing to cheat on your wife with great caution and another to xheat with impunity.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
Toks2008:

I tell guys to avoid cheating on their wives but if they must,let them do it farrraway from her.

Its one thing to cheat on your wife with great caution and another to xheat with impunity.

But should a woman also go far away too?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by pucci(m): 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
tbaby123:

O yea That is nice o
When did u leave idoani?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
EggovinMma:

You don come o..

No be me go advice woman to cheat but those wey no care go soon care when the near 50 and are alone not because of anything but because many men don sample them dump them and they also have the reputation of an adultress.

Trust me,a never married 50yr old woman has more value than a 30yr old adultress divorcee.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Truckpusher(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
EggovinMma:

Women cheat more and closer to home but the problem is that some folks wouldn't even want to imagine it when the tell-tale signs begins to show up.
Unlike veterans like us that will only take one look at you and call you out. cool
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Women cheat more and closer to home but the problem is that some folks wouldn't even want to imagine it when the tell-tale signs begins to show up.
Unlike veterans like us that will only take one look at you and call you out. cool

Why some women will never be happy in marriage.

I am writing this no holds Barr article for every reasonable lady to read and meditate upon and for those who will shove this aside after reading this,it is quite apparent that the truth will always stare at your face even when you don't want to acknowledge it.

We all know that there are different factors that contribute to marital unhappiness for a woman but in most cases,infidelity on the part of the man tops the list.

If you are the type of lady who hinge your marital happiness or your happiness in any affair on your man's faithfulness towards you then please start having rehearsals on how to cry.

No matter how super sexy you may think you are and no matter how extremely beautiful you may look,there is still a very great probability that your husband will cheat on you.

I am not here to preach chastity or marital fidelity.Yes we all know that adultery is a sin and everyone who indulges in it risks an eternal loss of his or her soul but nevertheless this does not remove the reality on ground.MOST MEN CHEAT AND WILL CHEAT ON THEIR WIVES OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Oh yes there are men who will never cheat on their spouse no doubt and that is why i use the word most and not all but the truth is 8 out o 10 guys will cheat on you and some may do that just few days after your wedding and some might wait for months while some strong willed guys might just honor you by waiting for just few years.

If you are a lady who believes in me and my husband please continue with your belief but just have it somewhere in your mind that there is another lady out there who will not mind to be a side dish for your man and may not really love to snatch your man but just be a share holder while some vulnerable ones will not mind to be a second or even third wife.

Most times no woman is really interested in snatching your man but just want to share him and most men are never interested in leaving their beloved wife for any other woman but are mostly interested in just tasting her goody-bag and discard her but if the wife starts making problems over a frustrated and desperate side dish,,that is when the trouble starts and the man now starts misbehaving until the issue escalates and divorce comes up and foolishly you will now leave your marriage for a side chic to take over and trust me,she will take over your home and your man real good that your hubby will forget you ever existed.

In a single day, a man can see more than enough ladies who will be enticing to him sexually not because he does not love you but there is this crazy desire in men that seeks for sexual adventure and varieties while the typical woman looks for familiarity and will be ok with just one man. This is why some men will sleep with a woman today and after some time may wonder if he has ever met same lady.

If you are married please and please don't ever tie your happiness to your hubby's fidelity but expect him to misbehave after saying i do so that if he eventually comes up with the expected,you are ready emotionally,psychologically and mentally and if he never does that,it will be a good one for you anyway.

Please focus on your life and child(ren) if any and just take your hubby as a sex partner while according him all the rights and privileges of a husband. Don't stalk him,believe whatever he tells you even when you know he is lying,care less about whether he is sleeping with a million side dishes(Desperate Ladies) and only then can you be happy in your marriage

You don't nag a man out of philandering but you pray him out of it neither does it make any logical or moral sense to pay back a philandering husband with same act. Divorcing a promiscuous man is not an end to your marital problem but might just be the beginning of your troubles except you remain single for life because there is no guaranty that the next 10men you will meet will also be faithful to you that is if you do not end up having an affair with a married man after your divorce thereby making you a culprit of the same crime that led to your divorce.

As for the wife,you just try to be financially independent,GOD fearing,humble,a good cook and be a reckless LovePeddler to him in the bedroom and leave the rest to GOD.

For that man who has decided to be adulterous and will not mind damning his soul for sinful pleasures,please and please for the sake of marital respect for your wife,do it far far away from her because what the eyes do not see does not hurt and use a protection and for the man who is faithful to your wife alone i say GOD BLESS YOU and the works of your hand.

My candid take.

An article written by me a months ago for every lady to read.

G night friends.

3 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by bimflash(f): 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
PMB007:

Yes, I do. We finished in d same set m I tot dat nickname rang a bell. U must remember the likes of Modupe Johnson, Bimbo Benjamin, Yetunde Esan, Abiola Adeoye, Tosin Okiti, Principal (Mrs Ojo), V.P (Mr Odofin), V.P. (Mr Onyedinefu), Tinuade Okoro, Ebuka Nnaji, e.t.c. I was in Red house and 'C' class thru awt. I think u were in Blue house.

What's ur name ??
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Bhella5(m): 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
@Toks2008 @Eggovinmna
i understand both of you are single and unattached from what i have gathered. But what i couldnt wrap my head around is why u two have already developed a mindset that both male and female in every union(relationship) cheats. Oh btw you two would be a match made in heaven. Lol!

3 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by torqque7(m): 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
fairlyisabel:
Loll you never told me you were coming so it's good you lost your way. grin
If I had told you then It wouldn't be a surprise visit anymore now would it? smileyI wanted to see that face you have been hiding but unfortunately I gave up when I lost my way but I'll still try again some other day..the next time I'll tell you so you can keep goodies to give me aspa visitor because am sure I'll be famished as a result of the long search lol.. are you on the watsapp group? sha this is my pin 563FAE36
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Youngpo413: 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
Oppy4God:
please pardon me.......can't avoid to keep my fingers from typing......its only on faceless forum like this u will c most guys claiming super hero and saint.but in real world most can do without cheating and full of ego.
only broke men are faithful
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by pucci(m): 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Dosunmuoflagos:

Thanks.. Why not try and joing the whatsapp group?
How do I do that please
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by marcusagrippa(m): 12:03am On Oct 06, 2015
tbaby123:

Where is uso? I mean owo in ondo state
Tbaby123, I know Owo. I schooled there. Uso is one of the villages on the outskirt of the town. Like Emure.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 06, 2015
Ohhh, nw i knw. i thought u re 46.
onomeglo:
pls I dnt wanna disrespect the rules here,I'm not up to that age criteria,is becos I really like wat I'm reading here,cool matured minds ,but I'm no qualified so I better stay afar watching,wat abt u grandpa?
and yeah i must also admit dis tread is one of d best on nairaland.

me grandpa?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by tbaby123(f): 12:50am On Oct 06, 2015
pucci:

When did u leave idoani?

Never ever been there
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 06, 2015
What joy is embeded in creating a thread like this only for the lady 2 tell the guy he newly met on NL that she wouldn't be able to visit the guy for a possible relationship?

What's the benefit of having lots of nl ladies/guys on one's bbm contact/email/whatsapp etc without creating time to chat with the person?

What will be will be,if one's destiny is to get hooked up in 9ja,there's definately none can stop it.

During my undergraduate days in sch,my best friend who never got a gf,suddenly left sch for Germany,now he doing good and has a good relationship now.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 6:28am On Oct 06, 2015
Hmmm,lol! Guess u don't knw me then! At dis stage wen most of my mates hav hung their boots or carrying their last preg,i go dey find noisy wedding? I've never been d loud type(trust me I hav a degree in shyness) so I doubt I'll be a party to all dos loud and flamboyant type. Infact jus com see Mr Thomas AKA my father and he'll giv u list,u buy give am,carry me dey go,lol! But seriosly I can,and as for d wedding gwon,one can stil wear a nice wedding gown to a court wedding abi and not make too much noise afterwards?and so to ur question,my answer is YES I can! smiley
Good morning! Have a great day today
Toks2008:

The question now is what if you see a serious guy who for some reason is not buoyant enough to get that tuxedo suit or that imagined wedding gown,can you say yes and still marry him in the most simplistic way imagined while you plan for a bigger one when the funds are available?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 6:46am On Oct 06, 2015
@everyone
Good morning, wonderful nairalanders.
How was ur nite? Thank God for His mercies ooo. Ur sleep was not interrupted by armed robbers. As He said, no evil shall befall us, nor any plague come near our dwelling.
When u have the time, pls go back to page one and refresh ur memory on the purpose of this thread.
Over 9000 nigerians worldwide are reading ur posts on this thread. So post something meaningful. Remember...u are 30plus. U may not have Solomon's wisdom, but the little u have, use it to impact lives positively.
Some of u who posted last nite did not have anything positive to say. In fact u are a discouragement to those who still believe in love. Do u think the rest of us don't have opinions formed by the hand that life has dealt us? But if e start voicing those opinions, it wud be myopic.
The essence of this thread was clear from the onset. But I can see that a few people here who derailed other posts, are here to do the same. Well God pass u. I've taken ur matter to Him.
Have a lovely day and God bless u.

P.s. If ur not on the whatsapp chat, ur missing a lot. I had so much fun there ystdy! I laughed till I fell off my bed.
P.s.s. Some people did not grow up with their mother and that's why disrespect is their middle name. When u ask me to add u, and I delay bcs I want to screen u, texting me insults is like pouring water on a stone. If u saw me one on one, even in ur dream u cannot insult me. I screen those I suspect, in order to protect others, especially the ladies bcs we are in the Last Days.
From the start of this thread, I hv not disrespected anyone. Therefore insulting me for not adding u is juvenile deliquency. Go and wash ur mouth with sugar.
Have a blessed day and don't forget to thank God this morning, and be a blessing to all.

7 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by pucci(m): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2015
siamia:
@everyone
How was ur nite? Thank God for His mercies ooo. Ur sleep was not interrupted by armed robbers. As He said, no evil shall befall us, nor any plague come near our dwelling.
When u have the time, pls go back to page one and refresh ur memory on the purpose of this thread.
Over 9000 nigerians worldwide are reading ur posts on this thread. So post something meaningful. Remember...u are 30plus. U may not have Solomon's wisdom, but the little u have, use it to impact lives positively.
Some of u who posted last nite did not have anything positive to say. In fact u are a discouragement to those who still believe in love. Do u think the rest of us don't have opinions formed by the hand that life has dealt us? But if e start voicing those opinions, it wud be myopic.
The essence of this thread was clear from the onset. But I can see that a few people here who derailed other posts, are here to do the same. Well God pass u. I've taken ur matter to Him.

P.s. If ur not on the whatsapp chat, ur missing a lot. I had so much fun there ystdy! I laughed till I fell off my bed.
P.s.s. Some people did not grow up with their mother and that's why disrespect is their middle name. When u ask me to add u, and I delay bcs I want to screen u, texting me insults is like pouring water on a stone. If u saw me one on one, even in ur dream u cannot insult me. I screen those I suspect, in order to protect others, especially the ladies bcs we are in the Last Days.
From the start of this thread, I hv not disrespected anyone. Therefore insulting me for not adding u is juvenile deliquency. Go and wash ur mouth with sugar.
Have a blessed day and don't forget to thank God this morning, and be a blessing to all.
Good morning I never knew there was a whatsapp group for this thread. Can you kindly add me to it 08069321333
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 06, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Ohhh, nw i knw. i thought u re 46.
and yeah i must also admit dis tread is one of d best on nairaland.
me grandpa?
abeg go joor,dnt derail this sweet thread oo
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2015
Hmmm,pple sha! Wld a matured minded person esp sm1 in his or her 30s upward,condescend so low as to heap abuse on sm1 who has taken it upon herself to help odas who are not so ok to do dis b4? May God forgiv una o. As for the whatsapp,group,I'm so sorry I exited(painfully so) because I saw sm1 I knew der and won't be comfortable der wit dat pesn,so for peace to reign,I had to opt out. Bt pls I like to plead on behalf of oda ladies,guys if ur aim in dis group is to com and "play" wit us ,our body and emotion,tak a bow. Let's hav serios minded pple here. Fine u can keep friends and all,not all will lead to marriage. But if u don't hav any gud intentions,tak ur leav (trust me I know wat I'm saying)women wen we get to certain age,we becom vulnerable esp since we're not settled yet,not now one guy will com and say lemme deciv dis babe small. Anyway I'm speakin for d women,not men. Una fit com talk una own join sha.
As for those,abusing @siamia. Beta stop or else like Elijah or is it Elisha who prayed for bears to devour dos kids who mocked him as bald headed,I go call God for una so be warned! Lool
siamia:
@everyone

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2015
HELLO LADIES, MY NAME IS MFON I HAVE VERY AFFORDABLE VIRGIN HAIR OF ALL ORGINS: BRAZILIAN, INDIAN, PERUVIAN, RUSSIAN, MONGOLIAN AND PLENTY MORE. I CAN DELIVER OR SHIP THE HAIR TO YOU. I HAVE A GREAT BUNDLE DEAL GOING ON RIGHT NOW STARTING AT 20K. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO BBM: 5908E5FE WHATSAPP: +19518700026 THANK YOU
MFON
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 8:38am On Oct 06, 2015
Toks2008:

Hmm........but a cheat is always a cheat. And nothing good will ever come out of it. When you cheat, you have betrayed a trust. It is wicked. Because you inflict deep pain on the other person. You make them look like fools. Love is only beautiful and real when it's in truthfulness and simple honesty. There are many reasons why people cheat. Like getting your own back on the other person. But two wrongs NEVER make a right. Instead of cheating, just walk away from the relationship. Cheating is the "norm" now in the world. And it's hard to imagine someone not cheating. But even if the whole world is doing it. If it is never right, then it is wrong. Your partner may "pretend" not to mind. But believe me, you've shattered something in their lives and they hide or live with the pain, some for the rest of their lives. Some will recover but some never will. Let the whole world continue walking on their heads if it pleases them. I'm staying on my feet. I will always try with my life never to betray you. Though I don't know yet who the "you" is anyway.

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by daewoorazer(m): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2015
I'm dave, 30+..i posted ds coz iv run thru d threads and iv noticed but mature responsible ladies, few tho...check up my profile to contact me...peace!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by alexx187(m): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2015
@dosunmuoflagos...how u doing?..abeg any prerequisites for joining the WhatsApp group..
info abeg..thanks
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2015
@pucci
I will add u now

@udysweet
Whatsapp me the identity of the person u saw in the chat. I noticed the moment u left and I was saddened.
I booted someone out of the chat for inappropriate msgs. I no fear or favour anyone ooo. Talk to me , girl.

@all those whose only topic is cheating...how to cheat...why they cheat...what to do when they cheat...how to live with cheater... Get a life. Choose another topic. My great grandmother used to say, if they talk abt it long enough, then its a baggage.
Bring a topic that is refreshing. R.e.f.r.e.s.h.I.n.g.

@alexx
Requisite for joining the whatsapp remains the same: 30plus and single. Send me a text and I'll add u. 08180632132.
God bless.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by PMB007: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2015
goodguygonebad:
The name Onyedinefu got me thinking. I think I might just know the man from FGC Okigwe. Na the man make me run from Intro Tech class.
He myt b d, cuz he was a transfer staff...very close to an albino n takes great delight in dishing awt punishment to students, especially grass-cutting portions.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2015
onomeglo:
abeg go joor,dnt derail this sweet thread oo
lolz, sweet tread indeed.

hw re u doing?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2015
Good morning wonderful Nlanders, how una night? How's the day going so far. If you are 30+ and single and would wanna be part of the whatsapp group, send a text message to the admin on this number 08180632132 with your name, age, sex, location, and work so you can be screened... We are waiting for you guys and ladies...
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
lolz, sweet tread indeed.
hw re u doing?
doing gud,no qualms ,nd you?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
onomeglo:
doing gud,no qualms ,nd you?
doing bad, lots of qualms, bcus u hv refused to do d needful til dis very moment.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

doing bad, lots of qualms, bcus u hv refused to do d needful til dis very moment.
oh no,lolzz,.....but ur ministry is doing well already,u av enough church members and worker,so u dnt need backslider like me tongue
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
onomeglo:
oh no,lolzz,.....but ur ministry is doing well already,u av enough church members and worker,so u dnt need backslider like me tongue
nt wat u tink sweet.

am gonna mention u in another tread. lets stop derailin dis humbled nd matured tread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.